Author Topic: H. Pylori  (Read 2305 times)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
H. Pylori
« on: July 07, 2016, 09:06:27 AM »
Just tested positive, any advice or info about sups that help treat it?

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
Re: H. Pylori
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 10:44:31 AM »
Really? Not a single fucking person

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 10:46:12 AM »

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 10:49:13 AM »
Stop licking buttholes!

HTH

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 12:03:33 PM »
Triple therapy method  --need an antibiotic --amoxicillin  (metronidazole if allergic to penicillins)    a proton pump inhibitor (such as omeprazole) -- as this bad boy likes to ulcerate your stomach/s.intestine(specifically duodenum)   --thus causing malabsorption of a lot of goodies=no bueno   get this taken care of buddy !  and also an antacid--- your doc should have told u this

Bear232

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 01:50:52 PM »
http://www.uptodate.com/contents/treatment-regimens-for-helicobacter-pylori

Very easy to treat.   Try using apple cider vinegar as a supplement as well.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2016, 02:08:58 PM »
used triple therapy and it did not work, just killed my stomach.

Used Manuka honey - good brand,  and DGL tabs..
K

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2016, 02:09:14 PM »
RIP.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2016, 02:47:35 PM »
Triple therapy, and some people need more than one round of it.

Chances are you've got other gut issues as well so a basic elimination diet for a month would be wise, if boring.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2016, 02:51:14 PM »
Standard antibiotic triple treatment.....

Says Dr Dutch (the only MD on GB these days)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2016, 02:51:30 PM »
You tested positive for something, you come on GetBig asking for a cure? Didnt the Dr. tell you anything?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2016, 02:51:38 PM »
used triple therapy and it did not work, just killed my stomach.

Used Manuka honey - good brand,  and DGL tabs..

that's simply alleviating the symptoms but NOT getting rid of the source !!!     u def did not effectively get rid of the bacteria H. Pylori  ^^.. the bacteria is what causes this acidic environment via it's urease capabilities,thus allowing it to thrive at such a low pH... further,  chronic inhabitation of this organism can lead to stomach cancer buddy via inducing the conformational change of the stomach's/s.intestine's inner linings...      ulceric issues in the stomach and small intestine will ALWAYS continue until u get rid of the organism   just coz u feel better doesn't mean you SOLVED the problem...  YOU ONLY MASKED IT!!!     malabsorption of of many macronutrients/vitamins/fats  etc. will further complicate systemic issues...        what's w/  all this bro science =)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2016, 02:58:25 PM »

that's simply alleviating the symptoms but NOT getting rid of the source !!!     u def did not effectively get rid of the bacteria H. Pylori  ^^.. the bacteria is what causes this acidic environment via it's urease capabilities... further,  chronic inhabitation of this organism can lead to stomach cancer buddy via inducing the conformational change of the stomach's/s.intestine's inner linings...      ulceric issues in the stomach and small intestine will ALWAYS continue until u get rid of the organism   just coz u feel better doesn't mean you SOLVED the problem...  YOU ONLY MASKED IT!!!     malabsorption of of many macronutrients/vitamins/fats  etc. will further complicate systemic issues...        what's w/  all this bro science =)
THIS is Bro science....Helicobacter doesn't give you stomach cancer. It's just a stubborn bacteria to get rid of. Take the medication very strictly. I did not have one single patient who did not get rid of it after a REALLY STRICT course....yje ones who kept it didn't take it correctly.

Believe me, because I am Doctor Dutch, the only REAL MD on Getbig...

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2016, 03:00:46 PM »
chronic ulceration if left untreated can lead to gastric carcinoma .. esp in those who don't seek treatment

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2016, 03:01:38 PM »
btw i was responding to the fellah who said to just to treat w honey

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2016, 03:04:32 PM »
chronic ulceration if left untreated can lead to gastric carcinoma .. esp in those who don't seek treatment
In theory, yes. But normal people seek help way before that because of the pain.
Plus: more oesophagus carcinoma due to reflux that gastric cancer.

Says Dr Dutch (the one who knows best)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2016, 03:08:13 PM »
well this is getbig and getbig bros love broscience and will simply rely on the beauty of herbal supplements = avoiding actual medicine at all costs...     

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 03:57:50 PM »
She put me on 1000mg of amoxicillin twice daily and 1000mg of clarythamiacin once a day and 40 mg of protonics.  It's working but I must say I feel like shit, when I go to the gym my workouts have been shit, tendons and joints feel like crap.  Been taking a probiotic but just wondering if there is a little bro science out there to help with the side effects of meds.   Thanks guys.

PS I don't want to hear any shit about hemi iron and an all black bean diet Johnny

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2016, 06:58:03 AM »
She put me on 1000mg of amoxicillin twice daily and 1000mg of clarythamiacin once a day and 40 mg of protonics.  It's working but I must say I feel like shit, when I go to the gym my workouts have been shit, tendons and joints feel like crap.  Been taking a probiotic but just wondering if there is a little bro science out there to help with the side effects of meds.   Thanks guys.

PS I don't want to hear any shit about hemi iron and an all black bean diet Johnny

Of course you feel like shite...

Do some reading on Manuka Honey, it has been proven to kill  H. Pylori. The DGL tabs help heal the stomach lining

K

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2016, 09:45:56 AM »
Of course you feel like shite...

Do some reading on Manuka Honey, it has been proven to kill  H. Pylori. The DGL tabs help heal the stomach lining

yea there's a health food store inside my local Krogers so I tried to find some but they didn't have a clue what I was talking about.  I going to pass through Houston tonight so I may pick some up from a store there.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2016, 08:18:39 PM »
Getbig is here for all your medical needs and adviceses.
Astro physics too.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2016, 03:19:04 AM »
THIS is Bro science....Helicobacter doesn't give you stomach cancer. It's just a stubborn bacteria to get rid of. Take the medication very strictly. I did not have one single patient who did not get rid of it after a REALLY STRICT course....yje ones who kept it didn't take it correctly.

Believe me, because I am Doctor Dutch, the only REAL MD on Getbig...

Others will point it out, but you are wrong.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2016, 03:24:18 AM »
In theory, yes. But normal people seek help way before that because of the pain.
Plus: more oesophagus carcinoma due to reflux that gastric cancer.

Says Dr Dutch (the one who knows best)

You aren't a doctor are you?

Some are asymptomatic or deal with indigestion/pain with OTC. Triple therapy is currently effective in 80% of patients first course. In females with GC, HP was the most integral predisposing factor.

meltdown.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 12:32:24 PM »
You aren't a doctor are you?

Some are asymptomatic or deal with indigestion/pain with OTC. Triple therapy is currently effective in 80% of patients first course. In females with GC, HP was the most integral predisposing factor.

meltdown.

No meltdown, I am a doctor, you are McDonalds MacDrive material......don't worry, academy intellect is only for the fortunate few....as it should be...

says Dr Duch, the only Real MD on getbig..

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 02:00:32 PM »
No meltdown, I am a doctor, you are McDonalds MacDrive material......don't worry, academy intellect is only for the fortunate few....as it should be...

says Dr Duch, the only Real MD on getbig..

lol

says Dr Duch huh