Author Topic: tren lovers  (Read 10540 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
tren lovers
« on: July 07, 2016, 05:59:02 PM »
i recently started a little cycle after going completely off. Im not trying to build muscles right now. i want to go to at least 8% BF so far im around 11% and 218 pounds.

Im running:

test cyp 300mg E5D
deca 250mg E5D
anavar 60mg ED
clen 160mcg

I hate to see me so ''small'' will tren help me to stay full and is it possible to gain some size with tren, while cutting. since its so powerful AAS ?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: tren lovers
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 06:11:48 PM »
i recently started a little cycle after going completely off. Im not trying to build muscles right now. i want to go to at least 8% BF so far im around 11% and 218 pounds.

Im running:

test cyp 300mg E5D
deca 250mg E5D
anavar 60mg ED
clen 160mcg

I hate to see me so ''small'' will tren help me to stay full and is it possible to gain some size with tren, while cutting. since its so powerful AAS ?

tren flattens me out big time. anadrol could help you along the way tho fullness wise. carbs too. bf could be a tad high for drol. depending on where u hold the water.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 06:51:26 PM »
tren flattens me out big time. anadrol could help you along the way tho fullness wise. carbs too. bf could be a tad high for drol. depending on where u hold the water.

What? Trén flattens you out ? Couldn't that more be diet related ? Don't want drol Im trying to get as much dry gains as possible

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 06:51:44 PM »
i feel tren flattens me also. You want to stay full and big.........the up the test and deca, maybe even some EQ............Clean your diet up to lean up.......proper eating is KEY.......with a good diet and training you can be big full on what I said above with no orals.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 06:53:09 PM »
maybe some masteron to help with dryness............AGAIN diet is key along with proper training and some cardio

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 10:35:10 PM »
Trenbolona flattens you out m8. You want to stay full, you need to run your test higher than your tren 1.5-2x the dose. Though, you want to go down to 8%, 50mg ed tren with 50mg anadrol ed will do the job :). Keep your test lower, you will hold less subq water and have fewer side effects related to estrogen. 1mg caber a week. Throw your deca and var out. If you can switch test esters to prop. Run everyrhing for 6 weeks you'll get to where you want. Fyi, your clen dose is mad high, either your receptors are saturated and you need a 2 week break from it, or bunk. Run t3 with the tren if you can, a small dose 25mcg, will make fat loss much quicker due to tren lowering endogenous t3

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 04:56:53 AM »
Trenbolona flattens you out m8. You want to stay full, you need to run your test higher than your tren 1.5-2x the dose. Though, you want to go down to 8%, 50mg ed tren with 50mg anadrol ed will do the job :). Keep your test lower, you will hold less subq water and have fewer side effects related to estrogen. 1mg caber a week. Throw your deca and var out. If you can switch test esters to prop. Run everyrhing for 6 weeks you'll get to where you want. Fyi, your clen dose is mad high, either your receptors are saturated and you need a 2 week break from it, or bunk. Run t3 with the tren if you can, a small dose 25mcg, will make fat loss much quicker due to tren lowering endogenous t3

my clen is bunk im doing 200mcg now. I still dont believe you guys that tren flattens your muscle... never happened to me.. now i dont wanna do tren  :-\

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 08:33:51 AM »
Do the tren and when u get as lean as u want to then u just eat more food to not be flat if u even get flat. T3 will help make u flat and isn't necessary to reach only 8% but some like it with tren. Neither is clen imo just 8% body fat is rather easy to get to if u know how to eat for your self.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 08:52:29 AM »
Do the tren and when u get as lean as u want to then u just eat more food to not be flat if u even get flat. T3 will help make u flat and isn't necessary to reach only 8% but some like it with tren. Neither is clen imo just 8% body fat is rather easy to get to if u know how to eat for your self.

Im on a good way going down :) but i just dont get how something highly anabolic and adrogenic can make you flat... i think its more of a mind thing

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2016, 10:00:25 AM »
Im on a good way going down :) but i just dont get how something highly anabolic and adrogenic can make you flat... i think its more of a mind thing

On tren carbs burn quicker. So you want to stick to slow digesting carbs and stay away from simple shitty carbs. And yes believe it or not tren makes u flat, glycogen dissapears in a black hole

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2016, 10:15:00 AM »
Being flat is a hard part of cutting fat. The end result is the same so it doesnt really matter. Try to cycle carbs and refeed frequently if u can't take the flatness. Over due your calories and u won't be cutting. Once u r at 8% u won't be worried about being flat because u can adjust food gear and fill out with out losing current condition.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2016, 02:52:17 PM »
I just have never ever experienced that.. because I have never tried to shred my fat off. Would really like to hear jizmo input on this

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2016, 03:38:14 PM »
well, tren does need carbs... you burn through em like crazy, which equals some visual size loss if youre not ripped yet... if youre ripped it just makes you denser and harder, if youre still a bit bloofy and bloated it can make you lose size/glycogen/water faster...
imo i never got "flat" on tren but on tren i always cut on high carbs too, otherwise i become a moody zombie.. in general im very moody on tren and if food is simply not there then im an asshole... id rather cut on test/npp or whatever, in the end its just as quick since i dont get the crazy food cravings i get on tren...
ofc the look is not as good, but whatever...

imo just try to maintain muscle and strip fat when youre cutting... youre not gonna gain a significant amount of lean mass anyway, no matter what you run...

currently on my way down to 6% bodyfat by the way... havent posted pics in a long time so heres one... been cutting for 12 weeks and now shit starts to suck, lol
not on tren by the way, this time just on 1g test 300mg DHT... 188lbs right now, down around 20 lbs from where i started

EDIT: pic works now?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2016, 05:17:24 PM »
well, tren does need carbs... you burn through em like crazy, which equals some visual size loss if youre not ripped yet... if youre ripped it just makes you denser and harder, if youre still a bit bloofy and bloated it can make you lose size/glycogen/water faster...
imo i never got "flat" on tren but on tren i always cut on high carbs too, otherwise i become a moody zombie.. in general im very moody on tren and if food is simply not there then im an asshole... id rather cut on test/npp or whatever, in the end its just as quick since i dont get the crazy food cravings i get on tren...

imo just try to maintain muscle and strip fat when youre cutting... youre not gonna gain a significant amount of lean mass anyway, no matter what you run...

currently on my way down to 6% bodyfat by the way... havent posted pics in a long time so heres one... been cutting for 12 weeks and now shit starts to suck, lol
not on tren by the way, this time just on 1g test 300mg DHT... 188lbs right now, down around 20 lbs from where i started

Thanks for the answer. Nice 2 know

P's. Your image is broken. Can't see it

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2016, 02:43:59 AM »

EDIT: pic works now?

Sickly white, are you related to Dennis wolf .  ;)....you  could add around 10lbs lean size by adding gh to your goodies, you must be tempted to do a run

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 06:17:54 AM »
added the afro head to make up for my whiteness  ;D
and yes, tempted to run GH... but out of the question financially to me.. ill stick to peptides on my blasts

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 09:13:26 AM »
Jizmo looks badass, but do Want to here something that makes me sick?  I know a guy that is about 5ft 9 and 190 lbs in similar Condition to you when he isn't on cycle. Has a tan to go with his detailed abs and he does one Cycle a year. 500mgs test and 4 weeks dbol he's 35 looks 25 in the face but 2 decades of training. Hes a Good friend of mine so I know for a fact. Also he got some eminence labs tren for his first tren run. It was bunk or fake and changed brands and then he started to mutate.... genetics! The guy looks better off cycle for 8 months than I ever have. Not really strong he can squat 405 for like 5 reps and bench like 315 for 2 reps but with his physque and look he is blessed

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2016, 08:57:52 PM »
Jizmo looks badass, but do Want to here something that makes me sick?  I know a guy that is about 5ft 9 and 190 lbs in similar Condition to you when he isn't on cycle. Has a tan to go with his detailed abs and he does one Cycle a year. 500mgs test and 4 weeks dbol he's 35 looks 25 in the face but 2 decades of training. Hes a Good friend of mine so I know for a fact. Also he got some eminence labs tren for his first tren run. It was bunk or fake and changed brands and then he started to mutate.... genetics! The guy looks better off cycle for 8 months than I ever have. Not really strong he can squat 405 for like 5 reps and bench like 315 for 2 reps but with his physque and look he is blessed

He does one cycle a year for 4 months?   Test 500 and 25 dbol the whole time?  Gives me hope cause that's what I plan on doing...
you are gay.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 01:29:36 AM »

We all know similar freaks, there's a 50 odd year old I know who is like a road map yr round, only uses small doses of decca/test ( I do his weekly shot ), carries more lean size than I did when I was blasting..

He was born looking old so at least I have that on him... He won the British title years back and was still drinking beer every weekend until 4 weeks out, some people play with different rules than everyone else

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 03:18:04 AM »
well, 2 decades of training... that gives a shitton of muscle quality...
imo muscle QUALITY is tied to lifting heavy for a long long time...
and theres a limit to size training naturally, muscle quality gets better and better the longer you train imo, even naturally...
the other way around its the same, you can get huge as fuck within a short time frame, but youll be blown up and lacking muscle quality.. (see phil heath, cant spot a single muscle fiber on his body vs some natty guys whove been working out for 20 years...) (inb4 affeman posts pics to kiss phils ass)

i know a guy whos accused of being on the juice by EVERYONE, yet hes natural...
 hes been training focused for 10 years now... guy is around the same size as i am, same height, at the same weight he looks like shit when bulking up and could never ever get close to what i look like on a ton of juice... he also trains powerlifting style and gets distustingly fat in the off season...
BUT... and heres the BIG BUT:
 when he cuts down he looks insane, stays dense and full, he just got the dense quality muscle fibers from a decade of heavy training...
his body is a wreck at 28 years old from powerlifting style training, but when he cuts down he looks insane, blows away 95% of guys on the juice at my gym.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2016, 07:58:45 AM »
He does one cycle a year for 4 months?   Test 500 and 25 dbol the whole time?  Gives me hope cause that's what I plan on doing...
8-10 weeks of test and 50mgs dbol  is what he takes. Usually he eats right Monday- Friday and lives normal on weekends he loves to train. 

Hero: this guy has a face to match the physque. Women drool over him.  I tried to talk him into doing a small physque show but he doesn't give a fuck about it.

We all know similar freaks, there's a 50 odd year old I know who is like a road map yr round, only uses small doses of decca/test ( I do his weekly shot ), carries more lean size than I did when I was blasting..

He was born looking old so at least I have that on him... He won the British title years back and was still drinking beer every weekend until 4 weeks out, some people play with different rules than everyone else

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2016, 05:13:06 PM »
well, 2 decades of training... that gives a shitton of muscle quality...
imo muscle QUALITY is tied to lifting heavy for a long long time...
and theres a limit to size training naturally, muscle quality gets better and better the longer you train imo, even naturally...
the other way around its the same, you can get huge as fuck within a short time frame, but youll be blown up and lacking muscle quality.. (see phil heath, cant spot a single muscle fiber on his body vs some natty guys whove been working out for 20 years...) (inb4 affeman posts pics to kiss phils ass)

i know a guy whos accused of being on the juice by EVERYONE, yet hes natural...
 hes been training focused for 10 years now... guy is around the same size as i am, same height, at the same weight he looks like shit when bulking up and could never ever get close to what i look like on a ton of juice... he also trains powerlifting style and gets distustingly fat in the off season...
BUT... and heres the BIG BUT:
 when he cuts down he looks insane, stays dense and full, he just got the dense quality muscle fibers from a decade of heavy training...
his body is a wreck at 28 years old from powerlifting style training, but when he cuts down he looks insane, blows away 95% of guys on the juice at my gym.
I started out powerlifting style but that is short lived for most. I trained "lighter" for while then tried volume and HIIT I now just train to failure the last set with weights that most likely won't injure me.  My other than punching the goddamn refrigerator in place of my wife's face lately I'm holding up pretty well after a soid 7 years of training 4-5 days a week. I and 6 ft 230 lbs now my last natural no hormone cut was around 6 years ago I was probly 18%body fat at 193lbs and could bench press 365lbs
  I've seen guys on gear and fucking shock u that they even have memberships the way they look.  I previously owned a gym and have spent 50+hours week in around gym rats and competitive powerlifter bbers from women's figure to national level men. And u just never know who the fuck is on what. But u can all ways tell who is atleast on! Buy the big ass lean dudes, they r rare. I have a friend 5ft10 218 on stage he took 4th for state level comp few weeks back he runs little tiny bits of gear and has only done 2 cycles per year until now... he 1still comp he took 2nd it's a local show and he ran 250mgs testE eod for 10 weeks then dropped it to 100 mgs prop mwf for 8 weeks6 weeks out he added 200mgs mast prop mwf and looked crazy good. Guy is huge I out weigh him.buy 15 lbs at same body fat and he dwarfs me.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 12:31:32 PM »
I started out powerlifting style but that is short lived for most. I trained "lighter" for while then tried volume and HIIT I now just train to failure the last set with weights that most likely won't injure me.  My other than punching the goddamn refrigerator in place of my wife's face lately I'm holding up pretty well after a soid 7 years of training 4-5 days a week. I and 6 ft 230 lbs now my last natural no hormone cut was around 6 years ago I was probly 18%body fat at 193lbs and could bench press 365lbs
  I've seen guys on gear and fucking shock u that they even have memberships the way they look.  I previously owned a gym and have spent 50+hours week in around gym rats and competitive powerlifter bbers from women's figure to national level men. And u just never know who the fuck is on what. But u can all ways tell who is atleast on! Buy the big ass lean dudes, they r rare. I have a friend 5ft10 218 on stage he took 4th for state level comp few weeks back he runs little tiny bits of gear and has only done 2 cycles per year until now... he 1still comp he took 2nd it's a local show and he ran 250mgs testE eod for 10 weeks then dropped it to 100 mgs prop mwf for 8 weeks6 weeks out he added 200mgs mast prop mwf and looked crazy good. Guy is huge I out weigh him.buy 15 lbs at same body fat and he dwarfs me.

Full muscle bellies and perfect attachments make such a difference, the guy I was talking about looks to have arms at least 21", he told me they were under 19...

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 02:04:43 PM »
correct, proportions are also a huge part of it... ive seen a few guys with wider shoulders than me who never even touched weights...
im not phil heath narrow lol but i have a rather small and narrow structure... took me years on focusing on delts (and TONS of site injections) to get anywhere close to looking wide...
the guy i was talking about got both wide clavicles and full, round delts... stereotypical steroid look, but hes natty, its just genetics.  >:(

btw he looked EXACTLY liked kevin levrone before working out, structurally. you know the pic of kevin when he was a teenager? the guy got a pic where he looks EXACTLY the same, even his face lol  :D

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2016, 06:34:15 PM »
Random question guys.. I'm getting more leaner probably from 12% to 10%.. I can see Im little watery. You think 1mg adex eod will help dry me up or is it straight up diet