Author Topic: Worst Back in Pro BBing history?  (Read 15522 times)

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Worst Back in Pro BBing history?
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2006, 12:46:32 PM »
nasser as far as where they were placing him

GMCtrk

« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2006, 12:49:21 PM »
almost as watter logged as Ronnie 8)

GMCtrk

« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2006, 12:50:22 PM »
too much GH

GMCtrk

« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2006, 12:51:37 PM »
Nasser in 2000

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2006, 01:10:35 PM »
Only fags notice things like hamstrings.

It is an important muscle group and can look very impressive when well developed. If their size is not balanced with quad size, a physique will have a deficiency.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2006, 01:14:13 PM »
based on some footage i've seen, I would guess wheeler was using synthol back in '95. I have no doubt in my mind tha Nasser was using synthol in '97.

I thought synthol was not introduced until 97..I could be wrong..anyone?
nasser=piece of shit

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2006, 01:30:58 PM »
a picture from other thread....
Nasser has bigger delts than the mighty dorian, and a wider back....(and im not going to touch the 'arms' thing...)
But for a back comparison, he is doing well, considering he(nasser) has one of the best backs of all time on his side(dorian)...

HOLY SHIT!!! check out Nassers hams! amazing

how did he not win?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2006, 05:12:55 PM »
Nasser, Yates, Cutler, and Ruhl all have very similar Refrigirator physiques. That's cool though, they're monsters.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #58 on: April 04, 2006, 05:16:18 PM »
With all the Dorian/ROnnie threads, I was curious who the worst pro back of all time was?
well according to flex joel stubbs has a bettter back than both of them. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2006, 06:29:45 PM »
Nasser, Yates, Cutler, and Ruhl all have very similar Refrigirator physiques. That's cool though, they're monsters.

Don't hate.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2006, 07:44:10 PM »
i like them

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2006, 07:46:19 PM »
joel stubbs back is awesome though

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2006, 08:56:38 PM »
Ive got one of the BFTO where Dillet is working back with Glass and the weight he's using is soooooo light it's almost funny.  I know it's right before a contest but c'mon man.  I played it for a guy I know that worked out and he was laughing at Dillet...wasted potential.

I have a mag, where the Ben Weider is showing Dillett has to pose back in an ad, and within that add there is  a letter from Paul thank Ben for his expertise, and blah, blah. He has made great strides, and all

On the BFTO 97, where Paul is pumping up his arms, he drawfs J.P. Fux, and Paul is just doing light weight.

In BFTO 98, Paul's legs were sick,  and that comment he made about, "having flat biceps", damn he really did have 24 inch arms, and was not lying!!

GMCtrk

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2006, 09:01:14 PM »
I have a mag, where the Ben Weider is showing Dillett has to pose back in an ad, and within that add there is  a letter from Paul thank Ben for his expertise, and blah, blah. He has made great strides, and all

On the BFTO 97, where Paul is pumping up his arms, he drawfs J.P. Fux, and Paul is just doing light weight.

In BFTO 98, Paul's legs were sick,  and that comment he made about, "having flat biceps", damn he really did have 24 inch arms, and was not lying!!

Paul did freaking 4plates per side on that shoulder machine with ease I might add in '98 and then proceeded to bust out his "flat biceps"

His legs were rediculous too.

Does anyone know why he pulled out of the 98 olympia?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2006, 09:58:30 PM »
Paul did freaking 4plates per side on that shoulder machine with ease I might add in '98 and then proceeded to bust out his "flat biceps"

His legs were rediculous too.

Does anyone know why he pulled out of the 98 olympia?

He f up, he came in more bloated than a beached whale. He looked nothing like he he did in BFTO 98

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2006, 08:03:11 PM »
Dillet pulled out because he cramped - he looked awesome as hell in the BFTO 1996 and 1998 - too bad he couldnt put it together. If you look at the score card for the 98 olympia, in the rounds he did compete in he wasnt vying for the title.

As for worst back (of a real pro - not Pelletier), it's been said a couple times already but it goes to Mike "Thumb Breaker" Matarazzo - just aweful! It's sad too becuase he turned pro in 91 and competed in the Olympia until 2001 or so. You'd think he could get it together by then . . . he's still cool tho

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2006, 09:57:52 PM »
Dillet pulled out because he cramped - he looked awesome as hell in the BFTO 1996 and 1998 - too bad he couldnt put it together. If you look at the score card for the 98 olympia, in the rounds he did compete in he wasnt vying for the title.

As for worst back (of a real pro - not Pelletier), it's been said a couple times already but it goes to Mike "Thumb Breaker" Matarazzo - just aweful! It's sad too becuase he turned pro in 91 and competed in the Olympia until 2001 or so. You'd think he could get it together by then . . . he's still cool tho

In the later years, his arms and delts started getting suspicious  :-\

GMCtrk

« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2006, 10:00:16 PM »
He f up, he came in more bloated than a beached whale. He looked nothing like he he did in BFTO 98

How is that possible ??? In BFTO 98 he was 18 days out, and his legs were unreal, cross-striations everywhere, 290 fucking lbs.

But I think he did mention he was craving cookies like mad, so maybe that was it :o

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2006, 05:12:09 AM »
Dillet in the 98 BFTO is probably one of the most awsome sights ever recorded of a bodybuilder..I wasn't saying he had a bad physique earlier just that he was training so light it's almost funny. 
nasser=piece of shit

peteK

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2006, 06:18:13 AM »
Come to think of it,I've never seen a backshot of Matarazzo..... ???

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2006, 10:11:55 AM »
Come to think of it,I've never seen a backshot of Matarazzo..... ???

Trust me, there is a good reason for that  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2006, 03:41:43 PM »
How is that possible ??? In BFTO 98 he was 18 days out, and his legs were unreal, cross-striations everywhere, 290 fucking lbs.

But I think he did mention he was craving cookies like mad, so maybe that was it :o

Oatmeal Cookies

He f up his prep I forgot what happened, but remember he's one of Chad's Lads, so it might not be all his fault. He had to carried out by the NY FD ( I believe). He legs were unbelievable, and he doesn't do SQUATS  at all.

Thing is He is the only Big Dude who could have pulled off posing to "slow jam" music, like he did at the 1993 O, when he posed to Luther Vandross' "Superstar", But he was shaking like a puppy with rickets.