Author Topic: The Dallas Shooting  (Read 3966 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: The Dallas Shooting
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2016, 04:44:44 AM »
Haven't I already said a couple of times in this thread that I've come to agree with your side that there is no solution

Mass shootings are part of this country and we all just have to accept that fact

In fact, mass shootings are now somewhat of an American tradition like apple pie and baseball

Can you provide a link that shows where right wingers think mass shooting are common and acceptable, and they don't want to do anything to prevent them?

I was under the impression that they are unacceptable catastrophic anomalies that people like you try to use to push gun control.  It is a major leap to say that not wanting to knee jerk on gun control/removal of freedoms is the equivalent of not wanting to resolve mass shooting. 

Just because some people don't want to let people like yourself politicize a tragedy, doesn't mean they don't care or find mass shootings acceptable.  You should be embarrassed  of this hissy fit of a thread

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2016, 08:42:04 AM »
Can you provide a link that shows where right wingers think mass shooting are common and acceptable, and they don't want to do anything to prevent them?

I was under the impression that they are unacceptable catastrophic anomalies that people like you try to use to push gun control.  It is a major leap to say that not wanting to knee jerk on gun control/removal of freedoms is the equivalent of not wanting to resolve mass shooting. 

Just because some people don't want to let people like yourself politicize a tragedy, doesn't mean they don't care or find mass shootings acceptable.  You should be embarrassed  of this hissy fit of a thread

mass shootings (let's say when 4 or more people are shot) are a common occurrence in this country.  That is not a left or right wing opinion but a matter of fact.  In fact most of them are barely a blip on the news

I never said the right wing said they are acceptable.  I've said I've come to agree with right wingers  that there is nothing we can do about them.  I'm not aware of right wingers offering any solution other than "good guy with a gun stops bad guy with a gun".  If they've offered  some other solution that I'm not aware of  then please let me know

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2016, 08:51:39 AM »
mass shootings (let's say when 4 or more people are shot) are a common occurrence in this country.  That is not a left or right wing opinion but a matter of fact.  In fact most of them are barely a blip on the news

I never said the right wing said they are acceptable.  I've said I've come to agree with right wingers  that there is nothing we can do about them.  I'm not aware of right wingers offering any solution other than "good guy with a gun stops bad guy with a gun".  If they've offered  some other solution that I'm not aware of  then please let me know

Actually, This Time, It Was Good Guys With A Bomb, That Wasted The Negroid Scum!

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2016, 08:56:00 AM »
mass shootings (let's say when 4 or more people are shot) are a common occurrence in this country.  That is not a left or right wing opinion but a matter of fact.  In fact most of them are barely a blip on the news

I never said the right wing said they are acceptable.  I've said I've come to agree with right wingers  that there is nothing we can do about them.  I'm not aware of right wingers offering any solution other than "good guy with a gun stops bad guy with a gun".  If they've offered  some other solution that I'm not aware of  then please let me know

It is your opinion that they are common occurrences.  I still find them to be anomalies.   They are just heavily televised when they do happen, for obvious reason, because they are horrible.

Just because you aren't aware of other solutions, doesn't mean they aren't there.  Just as you claim the only solution offered that you are aware of is the "good guy with the gun" scenario, I could claim that the left gives 2 fucks about these victims and only preys on these incidents to push the agenda of gun control.

While we are at it, are you only concerned about the shootings?  The Boston bombing didn't use guns. And the Dallas sniper had all the supplies necessary to make multiple pipe bombs. 

At least with the Dallas sniper, if liberals would drop the PC bullshit, we may have been able to monitor traffic/communications in these black extremists groups that constantly threaten violence against whites people.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2016, 10:00:19 AM »
Actually, This Time, It Was Good Guys With A Bomb, That Wasted The Negroid Scum!

Technically it was a Robot with a Bomb

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2016, 10:03:25 AM »
Technically it was a Robot with a Bomb

Operated By Good Guys!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2016, 10:06:07 AM »
It is your opinion that they are common occurrences.  I still find them to be anomalies.   They are just heavily televised when they do happen, for obvious reason, because they are horrible.

Just because you aren't aware of other solutions, doesn't mean they aren't there.  Just as you claim the only solution offered that you are aware of is the "good guy with the gun" scenario, I could claim that the left gives 2 fucks about these victims and only preys on these incidents to push the agenda of gun control.

While we are at it, are you only concerned about the shootings?  The Boston bombing didn't use guns. And the Dallas sniper had all the supplies necessary to make multiple pipe bombs.  

At least with the Dallas sniper, if liberals would drop the PC bullshit, we may have been able to monitor traffic/communications in these black extremists groups that constantly threaten violence against whites people.

Sorry to have to burst your bubble but it's not my opinion that they are common place

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

It's also not my opinion that the only solution offered by the right wing is the "good guy with a gun" solution.  
That's all I'm aware of but If you know of other solutions offered by the right wing of this country I'd like to hear it.

You claim the left wing doesn't give a shit about victims of gun violence so tell us what you believe is their "agenda" for the very few gun regulations they've proposed.  We know you believe their motivation is not the victims and they actually don't even care about the victims so they obviously must have some other secret motivation.  Tell us what you believe that is and why you believe it

btw - why are you bringing up the Boston Bombing.  Are you suggesting the right to own bombs is part of 2nd amendment?

Do  we have bomb shops all over this country and the right to "open carry" our pipe bombs and pressure cooker bombs?
Why are you even trying to include that in the discussion about guns?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2016, 10:07:21 AM »
Operated By Good Guys!

but no way of knowing if that robot is actually a good guy

still though, as I said on the first page of this thread I guess we now all need to consider getting robots with bombs

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2016, 01:52:03 PM »
Sorry to have to burst your bubble but it's not my opinion that they are common place

http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

It's also not my opinion that the only solution offered by the right wing is the "good guy with a gun" solution.  
That's all I'm aware of but If you know of other solutions offered by the right wing of this country I'd like to hear it.

You claim the left wing doesn't give a shit about victims of gun violence so tell us what you believe is their "agenda" for the very few gun regulations they've proposed.  We know you believe their motivation is not the victims and they actually don't even care about the victims so they obviously must have some other secret motivation.  Tell us what you believe that is and why you believe it

btw - why are you bringing up the Boston Bombing.  Are you suggesting the right to own bombs is part of 2nd amendment?

Do  we have bomb shops all over this country and the right to "open carry" our pipe bombs and pressure cooker bombs?
Why are you even trying to include that in the discussion about guns?

By your reasoning, we need to ban the common element in all these mass shootings.  I will use that term loosely, since most all of these you have linked were drive by shooting or similar in a black neighborhoods.  I doubt the guns were purchased legally, so.i don't know where gun reform would help here.  I stopped checking them after about 20 or so, because the details were almost always the same

Since you believe that we should ban the common element in mass shootings, then you must agree that we should ban black people from the US.  They were almost always the common element, as much so as guns were, in the cases you listed

That is also why you aren't hearing about them in main stream news, because black on black shootings are common place, not mass shootings.

I brought up the Boston Bombing as well as the Dallas sniper, that you chose to ignore, because in both cases murders would have been/were committed absent guns....because our pc government didn't allow us to investigate either of these groups, even though they were associated with terror groups.  If we had eliminated the guns, their ideology would still have directed them towards the same result

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2016, 03:13:08 PM »

PWNED by the LIBERAL Clinton News Network

Study: Gun homicides, violence down sharply in past 20 years

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/08/us/study-gun-homicide/

There are some who say the drop is a side effect of the removal of tetraethyl lead from Gasoline (Petrol to the Brits) because of the desire to prevent clogging of catalytic converters in cars...

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

Reduction in the average blood lead level is believed to have been a major cause for falling violent crime rates in the United States and South Africa. Researchers including Amherst College economist Jessica Wolpaw Reyes, Department of Housing and Urban Development consultant Rick Nevin, and Howard Mielke of Tulane University, say that declining exposure to lead is responsible for up to a 56% decline in crime from 1992 to 2002. Including other factors that are believed to have increased crime rates over that period Reyes found that this led to an actual decline of 34% over that period.

A statistically significant correlation has been found between the usage rate of leaded gasoline and violent crime: taking into account a 22-year time lag, the violent crime curve virtually tracks the lead exposure curve. After the ban on TEL, blood lead levels in US children dramatically decreased.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2016, 06:57:51 PM »
By your reasoning, we need to ban the common element in all these mass shootings.  I will use that term loosely, since most all of these you have linked were drive by shooting or similar in a black neighborhoods.  I doubt the guns were purchased legally, so.i don't know where gun reform would help here.  I stopped checking them after about 20 or so, because the details were almost always the same

Since you believe that we should ban the common element in mass shootings, then you must agree that we should ban black people from the US.  They were almost always the common element, as much so as guns were, in the cases you listed

That is also why you aren't hearing about them in main stream news, because black on black shootings are common place, not mass shootings.

I brought up the Boston Bombing as well as the Dallas sniper, that you chose to ignore, because in both cases murders would have been/were committed absent guns....because our pc government didn't allow us to investigate either of these groups, even though they were associated with terror groups.  If we had eliminated the guns, their ideology would still have directed them towards the same result

Dude. where are you getting this shit.

I love how you assign "my reasoning" and then run with it

I told you my position in the first post on this thread.

Look at it again and stop assigning your beliefs to me:

This kind of shit is going to happen.  There's basically nothing you can do about it.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2016, 07:07:33 PM »
Dude. where are you getting this shit.

I love how you assign "my reasoning" and then run with it

I told you my position in the first post on this thread.

Look at it again and stop assigning your beliefs to me:

This kind of shit is going to happen.  There's basically nothing you can do about it.

Why don't you tell me very clearly what your reasoning is.  You seem to be critical of Republicans for not wanting to infringe upon the 2nd amendment, but I will let you express your exact beliefs so I know exactly what I'm arguing against

As far as the rest of your post, you were being sarcastic.  I've made you look like an idiot time and time again, so don't think your sarcasm was lost on me

If you are wanting to ban guns on the basis that they are the common denominator, then there is almost always a single common denominator from your "mass shooting" list....as I mentioned above

So, go ahead and tell me exactly your beliefs/reasoning on the matter without using sarcasm to start a nonsense thread

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2016, 08:23:57 PM »
Why don't you tell me very clearly what your reasoning is.  You seem to be critical of Republicans for not wanting to infringe upon the 2nd amendment, but I will let you express your exact beliefs so I know exactly what I'm arguing against

As far as the rest of your post, you were being sarcastic.  I've made you look like an idiot time and time again, so don't think your sarcasm was lost on me

If you are wanting to ban guns on the basis that they are the common denominator, then there is almost always a single common denominator from your "mass shooting" list....as I mentioned above

So, go ahead and tell me exactly your beliefs/reasoning on the matter without using sarcasm to start a nonsense thread

it happens on a weekly basis

as far as I can tell there is nothing we can do

any questions?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2016, 08:41:13 PM »
it happens on a weekly basis

as far as I can tell there is nothing we can do

any questions?

Got it.  You hide behind sarcasm because you are too much of a coward to state your real stance, in fear of having the shit kicked out of you on this forum yet again.  

We can criticize coach, 240, soul crusher....hell even andre, for some of their absurd points.  What we can't do Is call them as gutless as strawman who will never state his true beliefs in fear of being the forum dumbass

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2016, 08:57:04 PM »
Got it.  You hide behind sarcasm because you are too much of a coward to state your real stance, in fear of having the shit kicked out of you on this forum yet again.  

We can criticize coach, 240, soul crusher....hell even andre, for some of their absurd points.  What we can't do Is call them as gutless as strawman who will never state his true beliefs in fear of being the forum dumbass

that is my real stance

I literally can't do anything about this and see no reason to get upset about it

this is one area where right wingers have won me over to their side

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2016, 04:57:23 AM »
Another Black Democrat goes on a rampage and leftists blame guns. 

Typical 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2016, 05:29:51 AM »
I dont get rightwingers.

When a bunch of school kids get their brains blown out, rightwingers always say its a necessary evil because the public needs guns to fight a potentially evil government.

The police force has been killing of innocent people with impunity, a citizen takes up arms as he should and suddenly our resident conservatives doesnt praise him but whines about the incident.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2016, 05:47:12 AM »
I dont get rightwingers.

When a bunch of school kids get their brains blown out, rightwingers always say its a necessary evil because the public needs guns to fight a potentially evil government.

The police force has been killing of innocent people with impunity, a citizen takes up arms as he should and suddenly our resident conservatives doesnt praise him but whines about the incident.

What do you propose?

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2016, 05:59:53 AM »
What do you propose?

Im not proposing anything.

I just find it weird that the justification of the peoples right to bear arms, is to oppose a potential oppressive government.

And when a citizen does just that suddenly the very same people doesnt recognize his right to fight said government.

Its like there is no line of thinking only a repeat of their preferred talking points that they dont understand themselves.

Welcome back by the way.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2016, 06:58:43 AM »
It takes a lot of effort to be as clueless as straw.  This was another Obama voter on a rampage as a result of failed presidency and divisive politics of imam ayatollah Obama al baracki.   

what in Gods name are you rambling about. Your blind party politics has poisoned your brain.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 07:31:00 AM »
I dont get rightwingers.

Incorrect.  People want guns.  They want them for many different reasons.  The right is protected by the 2nd amendment.  While the reason for the "want" may be different for the reason for the 2nd amendment I don't see anyone saying that Sandy Hook killings are something we need to live with.

let's at least get the facts right and not delve into cheap facebook style meme logic.

Completely incorrect and insulting propaganda bull shit  A few police officers recently likely have committed murder by overstepping their authority and wrongfully used guns to shot some people.

In Dallas, a nut job took it upon himself to declare war on police and murdered 5 innocent police officers who are not related to the 2 recent likely wrongful deaths in Baton Rouge and Michigan.

let's at least get the facts right and not delve into cheap facebook style meme logic.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2016, 08:29:49 AM »
Incorrect.  People want guns.  They want them for many different reasons.  The right is protected by the 2nd amendment.  While the reason for the "want" may be different for the reason for the 2nd amendment I don't see anyone saying that Sandy Hook killings are something we need to live with.

Completely incorrect and insulting propaganda bull shit  A few police officers recently likely have committed murder by overstepping their authority and wrongfully used guns to shot some people.

Yes and the sentence is almost always the same. The police officer is acquitted everytime for what should be a clear case of outright murder.

In Dallas, a nut job took it upon himself to declare war on police and murdered 5 innocent police officers who are not related to the 2 recent likely wrongful deaths in Baton Rouge and Michigan.

This "nut" took matters into his own hands. After seing so many innocent people murdered with no repercussions he decided to use his constitutionel right to fight back against an oppressive government/police force. I thought this was the reason for the 2nd amendment?

meme logic.[/b][/u]

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2016, 08:42:40 AM »

Yes and the sentence is almost always the same. The police officer is acquitted everytime for what should be a clear case of outright murder.

Everytime?  Com on whork!  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30339943 "The cases where US police have faced killing charges"

that's the first hit (of many) on the google search:   "police officer charged with murder on duty"

Com on whork, let's have a realistic discussion!  Let's not be a product of the media and FB!!!!!

This "nut" took matters into his own hands. After seing so many innocent people murdered with no repercussions he decided to use his constitutionel right to fight back against an oppressive government/police force. I thought this was the reason for the 2nd amendment?

meme logic.[/b][/u]

No he committed murder.  Not only did he kill officers from another police force, they were also from another state.  Nor was he a militia, nor was his acts securing a free state.  He singled out cops doing their duty, not committing abuse or murder and killed them.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2016, 08:57:33 AM »
Everytime?  Com on whork!  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-30339943 "The cases where US police have faced killing charges"

I exaggerate to make a point, you know this.

that's the first hit (of many) on the google search:   "police officer charged with murder on duty"

Com on whork, let's have a realistic discussion!  Let's not be a product of the media and FB!!!!!

Fair enough.

No he committed murder.  Not only did he kill officers from another police force, they were also from another state.  Nor was he a militia, nor was his acts securing a free state.  He singled out cops doing their duty, not committing abuse or murder and killed them.

Cops lie and cover for each other (sometimes). If they do that they must also come to terms with the fact that they will be seen as one entity.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2016, 09:23:36 AM »
I exaggerate to make a point, you know this.

A good point shouldn't have to be exaggerated or falsified. 

Cops lie and cover for each other (sometimes). If they do that they must also come to terms with the fact that they will be seen as one entity.

That's the basis for many stereotypes and is a very wrong and unproductive in solving problems.

By that logic all Arabs are terrorists, all black s are criminals, all Mexicans are illegals, all whites are bigots, etc.  Anyone that really sees them as 1 entity is ignorant.