Author Topic: tren and deca/npp  (Read 1394 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
tren and deca/npp
« on: July 10, 2016, 05:13:25 AM »
so what happens when you combine the 2? does deca really kill out trens flattening abilities?

and does deca somehow help with trens other sides, iw. night sweats, aggression, etc?

if i combine then i'll keep test at low dose ie. bout 200 mg per week

right now i'm on 200 mg test and 600 mg deca and my arms are getting bigger and fuller, i'm letting the anabolic do it's thing by keeping test low  8) 8)

i prefer keeping test low as it doesn't really do much for me muscle gain wise, as i've recently found out that i respond to deca much better than test

guess you gotta try each compound and fuck around with it a bit to see what works best for you and what you respond to best, basically be your own scientist

equipoise

• Getbig III
Re: tren and deca/npp
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 06:29:55 PM »
so what happens when you combine the 2? does deca really kill out trens flattening abilities?

and does deca somehow help with trens other sides, iw. night sweats, aggression, etc?

if i combine then i'll keep test at low dose ie. bout 200 mg per week

right now i'm on 200 mg test and 600 mg deca and my arms are getting bigger and fuller, i'm letting the anabolic do it's thing by keeping test low  8) 8)

i prefer keeping test low as it doesn't really do much for me muscle gain wise, as i've recently found out that i respond to deca much better than test

guess you gotta try each compound and fuck around with it a bit to see what works best for you and what you respond to best, basically be your own scientist

I found that the nandrolone (i used npp, not deca) kind of cancelled out the lines of the tren a lil bit. so i found it a bit pointless to use because you want to see those nice lines and shape with the tren. I think jizmo runs high dose test tren npp and he looks awesome so I guess I just have shit genetics tho lol

I respond to deca a lot better than test too but I found that test adds a certain thickness and size that deca doesn't. there's also that article from a while ago that deca is linked to blood vessel damage and heart enlargement so I limit my nandrolone use. I think test is better in that you can run it indefinitely at low dose without much sides

with prami I don't get night sweats etc.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 07:41:03 PM »
At 8% body fat 180lbs and 5ft8inch tall test e 500mgs week +ai should be plenty of drugs to achieve this. And it's not fucking incorrect this is gym rat shit see, I see  all the time. All the time multiple people I know subtract inch in height subtract 5-10lbs of weight. All the fucking time.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 12:23:17 AM »
I found that the nandrolone (i used npp, not deca) kind of cancelled out the lines of the tren a lil bit. so i found it a bit pointless to use because you want to see those nice lines and shape with the tren. I think jizmo runs high dose test tren npp and he looks awesome so I guess I just have shit genetics tho lol

I respond to deca a lot better than test too but I found that test adds a certain thickness and size that deca doesn't. there's also that article from a while ago that deca is linked to blood vessel damage and heart enlargement so I limit my nandrolone use. I think test is better in that you can run it indefinitely at low dose without much sides

with prami I don't get night sweats etc.

thanks for the feedback bro

the problem is is that test only doesn't give me "that look" is. sculpted superhero muslces, but deca and tren sure as hell do

also if I run test higher than 300 or so I lose some of my lines due to being too "wet" so fuck dat noise