Author Topic: Like à boss  (Read 6122 times)

Waller

• Getbig IV
Re: Like à boss
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2016, 08:18:47 AM »
You never know, his mum is 94, sly leads a healthy lifestyle and takes care of himself, he could have another 20/30 years

Bracky is still going? Wow.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2016, 08:22:42 AM »
He worked his ass off to get his success.  Good for him for enjoying the life he earned.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2016, 08:22:54 AM »
Bracky is still going? Wow.

moderate exogenous hormonal therapy + good healthy genes and lifestyle = win

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2016, 01:04:54 PM »
Arms are looking pretty good. He surely has been living the dream for a LONG time now.

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 01:06:50 PM »
Stallone is one of the planet's greatest alphas. Huge role model in Fortress' world.

He's been happily married to Jennifer Flavin for many years and has beautiful daughters. Created a couple of the cinematic world's most cherished characters.

No one ever talks shit about him. Does his thing and bothers no one.

Lifetime weight trainer.

I'm happy for him. Looks to be having a wonderful time with his girls in the sun.

P.S. Only one criticism. In the first pic, his face tan paint is a bit much. Maybe it's coloured sunblock.
MT2 for the win.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 01:13:54 PM »
Yes...spending time with his family on the boat--what a fucking asshole

lol

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2016, 01:52:17 PM »
You never know, his mum is 94, sly leads a healthy lifestyle and takes care of himself, he could have another 20/30 years

Will The Abdominal Homoman write the same things about Sly in 30 years? :D
Q

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 01:58:27 PM »
you sound like a homo

He is 70 and doesn't have long left whh not have fun with the time that is left

No. Homo's wear 5 inch shoe lifts so they can go around saying their 5'10.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2016, 02:00:44 PM »
Will The Abdominal Homoman write the same things about Sly in 30 years? :D

You guys do realize Stallone did gay shit to get to where he is today don't you? Or is that all ok with you all. Him an Travolta use to hang in the same circle of homos. But you all can try to re-write history and pretend it never happened because Stallone made Rocky and Rambo. Bunch of fukcing re-writing history fag lovers you all are.

Travolta and Stallone gay as the day is long

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2016, 02:16:04 PM »
You guys do realize Stallone did gay shit to get to where he is today don't you? Or is that all ok with you all. Him an Travolta use to hang in the same circle of homos. But you all can try to re-write history and pretend it never happened because Stallone made Rocky and Rambo. Bunch of fukcing re-writing history fag lovers you all are.

I just watched that, I missed the bit where they had anal sex.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2016, 02:20:45 PM »
I just watched that, I missed the bit where they had anal sex.

Show up the movie where Travolta and Tom Cruise do gay shit. And while you're at it show me Vince McMahon having anal...And once you do that, can you show me the hidden Golds Gym cam where Tom Prince stands in brown paper bags in the bathroom blowing dudes for money? How about a video of Bob Chick at the Mirage crossing the imaginary line? You must have that one film...Keep living in fantasy land where all your Hollywood Alpha dogs are your hero's. So fucking gay bro...Stallone hires and marries "beards"...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2016, 02:53:03 PM »
Rich, Still in great shape and banging sluts..the man is living the dream.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2016, 04:48:25 PM »

8. "Defendant began screaming at Plaintiff, telling Plaintiff how selfish he was; that Defendant got to where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his Welcome Back, Kotter days; and that Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity. Defendant then went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up."
9. "Defendant explained when he started that he wasn't even gay and that the taste of 'cum' would make him gag. Defendant also said that he was smart enough to learn to enjoy it, and when he began to make millions of dollars, that it all became well worth it."
10. "Defendant further explained that the high class in this world always favor same-sex relationships; that sex with beautiful, fit men is actually more intense; and if Plaintiff would just be open-minded enough to let it happen, he would experience the best fucking of his life."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/05/07/13-naughtiest-bits-from-the-masseur-lawsuit-against-john-travolta0.html

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2016, 11:45:15 PM »
Show up the movie where Travolta and Tom Cruise do gay shit. And while you're at it show me Vince McMahon having anal...And once you do that, can you show me the hidden Golds Gym cam where Tom Prince stands in brown paper bags in the bathroom blowing dudes for money? How about a video of Bob Chick at the Mirage crossing the imaginary line? You must have that one film...Keep living in fantasy land where all your Hollywood Alpha dogs are your hero's. So fucking gay bro...Stallone hires and marries "beards"...

Now you see that doesn't make sense, why would he stand in a bag?
Standing in bags is what they do in PUBLIC toilets in case the cops look under the door, why would he need to do that in a private gym, they can do what they like in there.
I'm sure the gym owners know it goes on if its as rife as you say.

And what's wrong with a man sucking another mans dick anyway?
You sound like a closet homosexual to me , so much anger, do you feel you are missing out?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2016, 01:30:09 AM »
no short people that wamts to appear tallee does that both homos amd straight.. Homo

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2016, 03:57:04 AM »
Now you see that doesn't make sense, why would he stand in a bag?
Standing in bags is what they do in PUBLIC toilets in case the cops look under the door, why would he need to do that in a private gym, they can do what they like in there.
I'm sure the gym owners know it goes on if its as rife as you say.

And what's wrong with a man sucking another mans dick anyway?
You sound like a closet homosexual to me , so much anger, do you feel you are missing out?

WTF mane?!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2016, 04:01:59 AM »

Homo
Q

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2016, 04:50:22 AM »
He filmed some of the movie "Lock Up" at the prison I worked at.had a team of bodyguards surround him at all times and refused to even acknowledge our presence. Him n Donald Sutherland were douches.coolest guy there was John Amos from Good Times.since he was from the area he had his guys get about $1,000 worth of Reuben sandwiches from a well known store.

When interviewed about the movie Sly says he was surrounded by killers lmao...they filmed late at night, prison was locked down and we brought our ultra minimum guys in from outside. Guys that were about to go home in weeks and were afraid to fart wrong lol. Fuck Stallone.

I will admit the fucker does look good tho for his age.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2016, 04:52:18 AM »
He filmed some of the movie "Lock Up" at the prison I worked at.had a team of bodyguards surround him at all times and refused to even acknowledge our presence. Him n Donald Sutherland were douches.coolest guy there was John Amos from Good Times.since he was from the area he had his guys get about $1,000 worth of Reuben sandwiches from a well known store.

When interviewed about the movie Sly says he was surrounded by killers lmao...they filmed late at night, prison was locked down and we brought our ultra minimum guys in from outside. Guys that were about to go home in weeks and were afraid to fart wrong lol. Fuck Stallone.

I will admit the fucker does look good tho for his age.

Did he lose "street-cred" with you with that "Lockup"-incident?
Q