Author Topic: Hey Straw and Gun Control people - what is your plan for this?  (Read 12381 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: Hey Straw and Gun Control people - what is your plan for this?
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 11:49:36 AM »
LOL - at the self congratulation.

Sure sign of an insecure person

I'm glad you've finally given me your arbitrary defintion of anomaly.

Does this standard of .00000001% exist anywhere in science or research or is it something you just pulled out of your ass?

Can the professor now tell us what .00000001% of 320,000,000 (rough US Population) is so we have a clear understanding of your definition of an anomalous mass shooting event in relation to the population of this country.

Again, we'll ignore the obvious fact that a mass shooting (defined as 4 or more people being shot) happens virtually every day in this county

Let's just go by your personal "% of population" definition"

Nothing insecure. Some of us just know people like you are inferior, and you continue to demonstrate it with your desperation. Try another tactic.

I didn't provide you my definition of an anomaly.  You provided it yourself and it wasnt worth repeating.  I provided an arbitrary very small number which would statistically fit the definition. A number likely similar to the number of people that commit or fall victim to mass shootings

No one is ignoring the fact that they happen everyday. And they are all tragedies. But that doesn't make them any less of an anomaly, nor does it change the fact that the left politicize them for their own means.

Look, you aren't smart. I get that much. However, you do know what an anomaly is and you do know mass shooting fit the criteria.  You are just being stubborn in an effort to save face.  I don't mind, because it gives me more opportunities to belittle you

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 11:54:05 AM »
Nothing insecure. Some of us just know people like you are inferior, and you continue to demonstrate it with your desperation. Try another tactic.

I didn't provide you my definition of an anomaly.  You provided it yourself and it wasnt worth repeating.  I provided an arbitrary very small number which would statistically fit the definition. A number likely similar to the number of people that commit or fall victim to mass shootings

No one is ignoring the fact that they happen everyday. And they are all tragedies. But that doesn't make them any less of an anomaly, nor does it change the fact that the left politicize them for their own means.

Look, you aren't smart. I get that much. However, you do know what an anomaly is and you do know mass shooting fit the criteria.  You are just being stubborn in an effort to save face.  I don't mind, because it gives me more opportunities to belittle you

again, tell us (by your own standard) what .00000001% of 320,000,000 (rough US Population) is so we have a clear understanding of your definition of an anomalous mass shooting event in relation to the population of this country.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 11:56:31 AM »
again, tell us (by your own standard) what .00000001% of 320,000,000 (rough US Population) is so we have a clear understanding of your definition of an anomalous mass shooting event in relation to the population of this country.

So this is what your argument has devolved to.....I'm gonna go work out for the next 1 1/2 hours. Take that time to go collaborate with other members or real life friends.  Put together a better argument than this.  Then I will take 15 more seconds out of my day to refute it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 12:20:38 PM »
So this is what your argument has devolved to.....I'm gonna go work out for the next 1 1/2 hours. Take that time to go collaborate with other members or  real life friends.  Put together a better argument than this.  Then I will take 15 more seconds out of my day to refute it

This is your premise...remember

You claimed mass shooting were an anomalous even based on the % of the population

then you finally offered a number on how to calculate an anomaly (again your premise and your number) and now you can't even do the math.

let me help you out:   http://bfy.tw/6iAv

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 01:11:01 PM »
This is your premise...remember

You claimed mass shooting were an anomalous even based on the % of the population

then you finally offered a number on how to calculate an anomaly (again your premise and your number) and now you can't even do the math.

let me help you out:   http://bfy.tw/6iAv

As I said a few posts above the number is arbitrary.  I literally spouted off a dismally small number for the comparison to the low percentile on mass shooters and mass shootings victims.  Wipe the tears from your yes, allow the red to draw away from your cheeks, and learn to read.  No one with any common sense would take the number literally,  and I even clarified as much.

Words for you to look up:

Arbitrary
Literal

Given you started the sarcastic thread about mass shootings only a few days ago, I imagined you could figure all of this out.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2016, 01:40:24 PM »
As I said a few posts above the number is arbitrary.[/b]  I literally spouted off a dismally small number for the comparison to the low percentile on mass shooters and mass shootings victims.  Wipe the tears from your yes, allow the red to draw away from your cheeks, and learn to read.  No one with any common sense would take the number literally,  and I even clarified as much.

Words for you to look up:

Arbitrary
Literal

Given you started the sarcastic thread about mass shootings only a few days ago, I imagined you could figure all of this out.

LOL - how convenient

OK give me an actual number that defines how mass shootings are an anomalous event in this country

Try to keep in mind the "% of population" angle is your premise

We know they happen on virtually a daily basis but I guess in your mind if they don't happen everywhere and every day then they are an anomaly

I'm looking at the actual events and see they happen on a virtually a daily basis, thus are common events in this country

I have no doubt one of these common yet anomalous events will happen again soon

What do you think?

Looks like 3 anomalies happened yesterday

What a surprise.  Sure didn't expect that

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 02:14:41 PM »

LOL - how convenient

OK give me an actual number that defines how mass shootings are an anomalous event in this country

Try to keep in mind the "% of population" angle is your premise

We know they happen on virtually a daily basis but I guess in your mind if they don't happen everywhere and every day then they are an anomaly

I'm looking at the actual events and see they happen on a virtually a daily basis, thus are common events in this country

I have no doubt one of these common yet anomalous events will happen again soon

What do you think?

Looks like 3 anomalies happened yesterday

What a surprise.  Sure didn't expect that

There is no exact number for anomalies.  Sorry, I'm not dumbing myself down to provide you one.  Anyone viewing this, including yourself, knows they fit the very definition that you provided.

And as I stated, if guns are the common denominator of these events, there is also another common denominator involved in almost every one.  I don't hear any talk of banning that common denominator.

I will repeat once again, in a population of 320 million, anomalies appear to happen frequently.....thus my lottery example.  Would you say lottery winning is common place?

You don't get to direct the conversation in your ridiculous direction to save face.  I'm the one in charge here and you are grasping at straws

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2016, 03:10:23 PM »
There is no exact number for anomalies.  Sorry, I'm not dumbing myself down to provide you one.  Anyone viewing this, including yourself, knows they fit the very definition that you provided.

And as I stated, if guns are the common denominator of these events, there is also another common denominator involved in almost every one.  I don't hear any talk of banning that common denominator.

I will repeat once again, in a population of 320 million, anomalies appear to happen frequently.....thus my lottery example.  Would you say lottery winning is common place?

You don't get to direct the conversation in your ridiculous direction to save face.  I'm the one in charge here and you are grasping at straws

so basically you can't specifically define the terms of your own premise....how convenient.

my premise is that gun violence is a daily occurrence in this country and mass shootings (defined as 4 or more people shot or killed) is an almost daily occurence  thus a common place event i.e. not unusual or out of the ordinary.   I've provided you a link to verify this is a daily or near daily occurrence so you don't have to take my word for it.

If you want to call them "anomalous" based on a % of population yet are unable to provide the % where anomalous actually starts or ends that's fine.  It's a good way to claim you can't actually substantiate you premise while contining to claim it's true.

I'm sure one of these rare and infrequent (aka anomalous) events will happen yet again in the next few days.

Of course, when it happens I will look at it as another normal and everyday occurrence in this country and just add it to the list

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2016, 04:28:55 PM »
so basically you can't specifically define the terms of your own premise....how convenient.

my premise is that gun violence is a daily occurrence in this country and mass shootings (defined as 4 or more people shot or killed) is an almost daily occurence  thus a common place event i.e. not unusual or out of the ordinary.   I've provided you a link to verify this is a daily or near daily occurrence so you don't have to take my word for it.

If you want to call them "anomalous" based on a % of population yet are unable to provide the % where anomalous actually starts or ends that's fine.  It's a good way to claim you can't actually substantiate you premise while contining to claim it's true.

I'm sure one of these rare and infrequent (aka anomalous) events will happen yet again in the next few days.

Of course, when it happens I will look at it as another normal and everyday occurrence in this country and just add it to the list

You do realize you have sunken low enough that you are trying to debate the definition of the word anomaly.  I understand that you likely didn't know what it meant until I used it and you subsequently looked it up, but you actually looked up/provided the definition.  Now that you know what it means, you are just being stubborn in hopes to not look like a complete idiot, yet in doing so, that is exactly what you like.  There is no set number assigned to an anomaly but any honest person would recognize that we'll below 1% represents just that.  Then again, you haven't ever proven to be honest.  

Where do anomalies begin and end......oh boy. Desperation in its truest form

One of these rare and infrequent events will likely occur, probably in a low income black neighborhood.  It will be important because it happens to human beings, and no matter how small the percentage, we will take it seriously.  Just as the Islamic terrorist represent the anomalies of their religon, yet we still make a big deal about it.

This all stemmed from your sarcastic thread knocking Republican views, wherein you said they are normal occurrences so we will therefore do nothing about them.  Your premise is dead wrong.  They still occur to only a very small portion of the population, and each time they are tragedy.  However, we aren't going to knee jerk over a few anomalies and deprive an entire country of its right to bear arms as a result of well less than 1% of the population.  

If that is the case, we better start banning a whole lot of things, starting with water.  Drownings are a serious problem

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2016, 05:30:16 PM »
You do realize you have sunken low enough that you are trying to debate the definition of the word anomaly.  I understand that you likely didn't know what it meant until I used it and you subsequently looked it up, but you actually looked up/provided the definition.  Now that you know what it means, you are just being stubborn in hopes to not look like a complete idiot, yet in doing so, that is exactly what you like.  There is no set number assigned to an anomaly but any honest person would recognize that we'll below 1% represents just that.  Then again, you haven't ever proven to be honest.  

Where do anomalies begin and end......oh boy. Desperation in its truest form

One of these rare and infrequent events will likely occur, probably in a low income black neighborhood.  It will be important because it happens to human beings, and no matter how small the percentage, we will take it seriously.  Just as the Islamic terrorist represent the anomalies of their religon, yet we still make a big deal about it.

This all stemmed from your sarcastic thread knocking Republican views, wherein you said they are normal occurrences so we will therefore do nothing about them.  Your premise is dead wrong.  They still occur to only a very small portion of the population, and each time they are tragedy.  However, we aren't going to knee jerk over a few anomalies and deprive an entire country of its right to bear arms as a result of well less than 1% of the population.  

If that is the case, we better start banning a whole lot of things, starting with water.  Drownings are a serious problem

Debate it?

I've asked you to define it since you're the one who brought it up because you choose to look at shootings based on population rather than events

First you refuse to define it and then you say it's .00000001% and then you say that's just an arbritray example

Even though of course that example comes out to be less than a single person (i.e mass shooting would have to happen to less than 1 person to be considered an anomoly by the # you provided)

Why did you give that figure and then say it's only an "arbitrary" number

Let's look at abortions

By your standards I assume you agree they are an anomaly

The CDC reported that there were 699k abortions in 2012

Let's call that 700k and let's say there are 130,000,000  women in America who could potentially get pregnant (this is a 2007 figure so surely higher now given the increase in population)

700,000 / 130,000,000 = .005

So abortions are an anomaly too right?

How about cancer

The American Cancer society projected 589k cancer deaths in 2015

Let's call that 600k and divide it by 320,000,000

the answer is .00000018

Wow, cancer is an anomaly too

Lots of anomolies when you just look at gross population?

pretty convenient

BTW  your arbritrary # was even much lower because you added a % sign. Ror exmaple  .01% is .0001

so your .00000001% is .0000000001

but that's just an arbitrary # and doesn't actually apply to the argument you were trying to make....right

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2016, 06:29:56 PM »
Debate it?

I've asked you to define it since you're the one who brought it up because you choose to look at shootings based on population rather than events

First you refuse to define it and then you say it's .00000001% and then you say that's just an arbritray example

Even though of course that example comes out to be less than a single person (i.e mass shooting would have to happen to less than 1 person to be considered an anomoly by the # you provided)

Why did you give that figure and then say it's only an "arbitrary" number

Let's look at abortions

By your standards I assume you agree they are an anomaly

The CDC reported that there were 699k abortions in 2012

Let's call that 700k and let's say there are 130,000,000  women in America who could potentially get pregnant (this is a 2007 figure so surely higher now given the increase in population)

700,000 / 130,000,000 = .005

So abortions are an anomaly too right?

How about cancer

The American Cancer society projected 589k cancer deaths in 2015

Let's call that 600k and divide it by 320,000,000

the answer is .00000018

Wow, cancer is an anomaly too

Lots of anomolies when you just look at gross population?

pretty convenient

BTW  your arbritrary # was even much lower because you added a % sign. Ror exmaple  .01% is .0001

so your .00000001% is .0000000001

but that's just an arbitrary # and doesn't actually apply to the argument you were trying to make....right

Yep, abortions and cancer are statistical anomalies.   Although abortion occurs at a much higher rate than mass shootings, they are still outliers versus the norm.  Abortion is an issue because of Christians and cancer is an issue because all life is considered valuable, just as I stated in your mass shooting example.

You provided the definition of anomaly, so I'm not going to redefine it for you or try to quantify it for you.  If you think 0.00010375% doesn't qualify as an anomaly, then you are stupider than I thought.  I did the math for you based off your own mass shooting page, and that's your percentage of mass shootings pertaining to the population in 2015.

That isn't an arbitrary number. That is a real one for you and if you had done the math yourself, you would have known the number was really low.  

If you would like, I can help you go over the greater than 2 syllable words in the anomaly definition

Try again, grasping at strawman

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2016, 06:55:44 PM »
Yep, abortions and cancer are statistical anomalies.   Although abortion occurs at a much higher rate than mass shootings, they are still outliers versus the norm.  Abortion is an issue because of Christians and cancer is an issue because all life is considered valuable, just as I stated in your mass shooting example.

You provided the definition of anomaly, so I'm not going to redefine it for you or try to quantify it for you.  If you think 0.00010375% doesn't qualify as an anomaly, then you are stupider than I thought.  I did the math for you based off your own mass shooting page, and that's your percentage of mass shootings pertaining to the population in 2015.

That isn't an arbitrary number. That is a real one for you and if you had done the math yourself, you would have known the number was really low.  

If you would like, I can help you go over the greater than 2 syllable words in the anomaly definition

Try again, grasping at strawman

I think taking an event and dividing it by the population is stupid

I think I've made that point a few times now

When you do that you arrive at idiotic conclusions

By that standard virtually everything that happens is an anomaly

Like I said previously, these anomolies will continue to happen on a daily basis

Feel free to pretend that something that happens daily is an anomaly and I'll continue to believe that something that happens daily is a common occurance.

Deal?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2016, 08:08:05 PM »
I think taking an event and dividing it by the population is stupid

I think I've made that point a few times now

When you do that you arrive at idiotic conclusions

By that standard virtually everything that happens is an anomaly

Like I said previously, these anomolies will continue to happen on a daily basis

Feel free to pretend that something that happens daily is an anomaly and I'll continue to believe that something that happens daily is a common occurance.

Deal?

Death happens to 100% of the population.  I already pointed that out to you.  I'm sorry that statistical analysis isn't your Forte and you don't want to admit it's an anomaly, but it is.  I doubt math is the only thing you are awful at, so don't feel bad.  In fact,  you are pretty weak at debate as this thread and previous ones have shown.  It's why you never take a stance on issues, and only take jabs from the side lines

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2016, 06:41:00 AM »
Death happens to 100% of the population.  I already pointed that out to you.  I'm sorry that statistical analysis isn't your Forte and you don't want to admit it's an anomaly, but it is.  I doubt math is the only thing you are awful at, so don't feel bad.  In fact,  you are pretty weak at debate as this thread and previous ones have shown.  It's why you never take a stance on issues, and only take jabs from the side lines

Straw getting mauled in this thread

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2016, 11:43:14 AM »

You're forgetting to apply the idiotic "iwantmass fallacy" which is basically a derivative of a cheesy sales techinique known as "reduce to the ridiculous"

You take the disturbing fact that bothers you and you frame it in a way that minimizes it so that it no longer bothers you

Let's take your example of death

The average life span in the US is ~ 78 years which is 28,470 days

You only die on 1 day out of those 28,470 days which is .000035

Clearly death is an anomalous event

Now one might say that death happens every day on this planet and therefore is the exact opposite of an anomalous event which is defined as something which is  "irregular, inconsistent, aberration, rarity" etc....

but again, just apply the iwantmass fallacy and you can cleary see it's an anomaly

mass shootings (defined as 4 or more people injured or killed) happen on a virtually daily basis in this country but all you have to do is take the number of shooting divided by the number of people and bingo bango they become an anomaly

sames goes for drunk driving deaths, cancer, abortion,etc..

anomalies one and all

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2016, 01:19:23 PM »
You're forgetting to apply the idiotic "iwantmass fallacy" which is basically a derivative of a cheesy sales techinique known as "reduce to the ridiculous"

You take the disturbing fact that bothers you and you frame it in a way that minimizes it so that it no longer bothers you

Let's take your example of death

The average life span in the US is ~ 78 years which is 28,470 days

You only die on 1 day out of those 28,470 days which is .000035

Clearly death is an anomalous event

Now one might say that death happens every day on this planet and therefore is the exact opposite of an anomalous event which is defined as something which is  "irregular, inconsistent, aberration, rarity" etc....

but again, just apply the iwantmass fallacy and you can cleary see it's an anomaly

mass shootings (defined as 4 or more people injured or killed) happen on a virtually daily basis in this country but all you have to do is take the number of shooting divided by the number of people and bingo bango they become an anomaly

sames goes for drunk driving deaths, cancer, abortion,etc..

anomalies one and all

Wrong again, dumb dick.  You only die once because it kinda eliminates opportunity to happen again.  It still happens to 100% of the entire population.  It doesn't only happen every day on this planet.   In the US alone, there are multiple deaths per minute.  Care to guess how many mass shootings occur per minute?

In summary, deaths happen to 100% of the population, multiple times per minute.  We are lucky to see 1 mass shooting per day, and it happens to a scarce amount of the population.

Don't you ever revive a thread again after a week of using your tiny brain with such weak nonsense, sissy

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2016, 01:33:06 PM »
Wrong again, dumb dick.  You only die once because it kinda eliminates opportunity to happen again.  It still happens to 100% of the entire population.  It doesn't only happen every day on this planet.   In the US alone, there are multiple deaths per minute.  Care to guess how many mass shootings occur per minute?

In summary, deaths happen to 100% of the population, multiple times per minute.  We are lucky to see 1 mass shooting per day, and it happens to a scarce amount of the population.

Don't you ever revive a thread again after a week of using your tiny brain with such weak nonsense, sissy

I'm just applying your premise dipshit

death = the event

death / days of life makes death anomaly in relation to life

sorry you don't like your own premise

hey, have you noticed how many "anomalous" mass shootings have happened since last week

weird how these rare and irregular anomalies keep happening on a regular basis

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2016, 01:42:39 PM »
I'm just applying your premise dipshit

death = the event

death / days of life makes death anomaly in relation to life

sorry you don't like your own premise

hey, have you noticed how many "anomalous" mass shootings have happened since last week

weird how these rare and irregular anomalies keep happening on a regular basis

No, that isn't remotely what you did and it's clear that you are grasping at straws as usual.  I didn't expect you to link the numbers of death per minute in the US as opposed to the number of mass shootings pertaining minute. While we are at it, I will assume that deaths occur more in 1 minute than mass shootings  do In 1 day, possibly even 1 week on most occasions.

These rare and irregular events are just that, but as explained to you earlier multiple times, in a sample body of 320 million.....you get more anomalies on a daily basis.  

Your stupidity isn't an anomaly.  You demonstrated multiple instances of it in this thread alone.  I don't know why inferior people like you try to obtain some sort of superiority on the Internet.  You can't win a debate in real life, so don't try it here. In fact if this was real life, I would likely slap you in the face, as if you were 240, while you stuttered for your next weak response

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2016, 01:50:27 PM »
No, that isn't remotely what you did and it's clear that you are grasping at straws as usual.  I didn't expect you to link the numbers of death per minute in the US as opposed to the number of mass shootings pertaining minute. While we are at it, I will assume that deaths occur more in 1 minute than mass shootings  do In 1 day, possibly even 1 week on most occasions.

These rare and irregular events are just that, but as explained to you earlier multiple times, in a sample body of 320 million.....you get more anomalies on a daily basis.  

Your stupidity isn't an anomaly.  You demonstrated multiple instances of it in this thread alone.  I don't know why inferior people like you try to obtain some sort of superiority on the Internet.  You can't win a debate in real life, so don't try it here. In fact if this was real life, I would likely slap you in the face, as if you were 240, while you stuttered for your next weak response

again, you're missing the point of your own fallacy

event / x (pick whatever reference makes you feel good) and you've got your anomaly

so we can take mass shootings which happen not only a daily basis but often multiple times a day and pretend these are Rare, Infrequent and Irregular and thus pretend they are an anomaly

Let's look at the last few days

July 16th was an unusually bad day for anomalies. 

These rare and infrequent mass shootings happened in 5 separate places in this country in one day

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2016, 02:57:01 PM »
again, you're missing the point of your own fallacy

event / x (pick whatever reference makes you feel good) and you've got your anomaly

so we can take mass shootings which happen not only a daily basis but often multiple times a day and pretend these are Rare, Infrequent and Irregular and thus pretend they are an anomaly

Let's look at the last few days

July 16th was an unusually bad day for anomalies.  

These rare and infrequent mass shootings happened in 5 separate places in this country in one day

Yep, 5 times amongst 320 million people. We've confirmed you aren't smart, but what's hard.to understand about that?

With your own chart, you've provided an instance of something that doesn't even happen every day in a population of 320 million people.....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2016, 03:30:06 PM »
Yep, 5 times amongst 320 million people. We've confirmed you aren't smart, but what's hard.to understand about that?

With your own chart, you've provided an instance of something that doesn't even happen every day in a population of 320 million people.....

We've been over it many times now

the formula for the  "iwantmass fallacy" is to take the event and divide by your choice of "x" and then you make yourself feel better by pretending it's not a common event even though it happens daily and sometimes multiple times a day

I wonder how many anomalies will happen today

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2016, 03:40:30 PM »
We've been over it many times now

the formula for the  "iwantmass fallacy" is to take the event and divide by your choice of "x" and then you make yourself feel better by pretending it's not a common event even though it happens daily and sometimes multiple times a day

I wonder how many anomalies will happen today

It does not happen daily, dipshit. Your own abbreviated chart has at least 1 day it didn't happen.  It isn't my fallacy, it's statistical analysis of a population.  You need to stick to nitpicking coach's comments.  The only one needing to make himself feel better is you, after the constant beating you've taken in this thread.  I'm winning and I always  do with you. I don't need to feel better.  You are the person that sunk to low enough desperation to try and get me to pin an anomaly down to an exact numerical range.  You literally have no cards left to play. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2016, 03:47:55 PM »
It does not happen daily, dipshit. Your own abbreviated chart has at least 1 day it didn't happen.  It isn't my fallacy, it's statistical analysis of a population.  You need to stick to nitpicking coach's comments.  The only one needing to make himself feel better is you, after the constant beating you've taken in this thread.  I'm winning and I always  do with you. I don't need to feel better.  You are the person that sunk to low enough desperation to try and get me to pin an anomaly down to an exact numerical range.  You literally have no cards left to play. 

LOL - well I've said almost daily many times too but if you want to hang  your hat on that I'm fine with that.

Maybe we should tweek the "iwantmass fallacy" to number of shootings / number of days in a year.

Given that anomalies are by definition rare, infrequent and irregular I guess we don't want to use that permutation of the formula.

I guess the new definition of an anomaly is something that happens almost daily and also sometimes happens more than once a day.   

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2016, 04:02:45 PM »
LOL - well I've said almost daily many times too but if you want to hang  your hat on that I'm fine with that.

Maybe we should tweek the "iwantmass fallacy" to number of shootings / number of days in a year.

Given that anomalies are by definition rare, infrequent and irregular I guess we don't want to use that permutation of the formula.

I guess the new definition of an anomaly is something that happens almost daily and also sometimes happens more than once a day.  

At this point, you are just hoping to get the last word because you've been made to look full retard.  Not gonna happen.  You won't get 1 fragment of victory from this.  I've annihilated you in every fashion possible.  I'm sorry you didn't know what an anomaly is.  You also didn't know what your screen name meant at 1 point until I made you look like an ass on that too.

It isn't my fallacy. It is the use of the word in its proper context, something that seems to trouble you.  No one viewing this thread thinks you are even in the game.  If you read this thread from an outside view and didn't know it was your words, you would wonder who the retard is that doesn't know what an anomaly here.

Mass murders are and have always been anomalies.  They will never be common place. They are newsworthy because they are tragic. Outside of that, they happen in no regular capacity, given the population.

I can make you look pathetic as long as you are willing to take the abuse.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2016, 04:06:00 PM »
At this point, you are just hoping to get the last word because you've been made to look full retard.  Not gonna happen.  You won't get 1 fragment of victory from this.  I've annihilated you in every fashion possible.  I'm sorry you didn't know what an anomaly is.  You also didn't know what your screen name meant at 1 point until I made you look like an ass on that too.

It isn't my fallacy. It is the use of the word in its proper context, something that seems to trouble you.  No one viewing this thread thinks you are even in the game.  If you read this thread from and didn't know it was your words, you would wonder who the retard is that doesn't know what an anomaly here.

Mass murders are and have always been anomalies.  They will never be common place. They are newsworthy because they are tragic. Outside of that, they happen in no regular capacity, given the population.

I can make you look pathetic as long as you are willing to take the abuse. 

yeah, I totally agree with you

something that happens amost daily and often several times a day is exactly what I would consider to be irregular, infrequent, a rarity and a quirk

makes perfect sense

When you ask a person for an example of an anomaly they might say a 2 headed cow or a something like that but when they ask you you'll offer the example of a shooting event in the US where more than 4 people are shot