Author Topic: Hey Straw and Gun Control people - what is your plan for this?  (Read 12388 times)

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Re: Hey Straw and Gun Control people - what is your plan for this?
« Reply #150 on: August 03, 2016, 10:28:57 PM »
I'm totally fine if you want to discuss my alleged Straw Man arguments

any time you want to demonstrate you know what that means please do so

No, I don't think you are.  You've demonstrated that by using at least 3 in this thread and lacking the ability to recognize them.  This thread has solidified your place as political forum idiot. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #151 on: August 03, 2016, 10:36:23 PM »
No, I don't think you are.  You've demonstrated that by using at least 3 in this thread and lacking the ability to recognize them.  This thread has solidified your place as political forum idiot.  

you don't think I are?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: August 03, 2016, 10:53:50 PM »
you don't think I are?

Surprisingly, this stupid response is no weaker than  anything you've posted the entire thread.  If carrying on/debating the definition of a word doesn't qualify as a typical getbig meltdown, I don't know what does

Sober up

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2016, 11:01:19 PM »
Surprisingly, this stupid response is no weaker than  anything you've posted the entire thread.  If carrying on/debating the definition of a word doesn't qualify as a typical getbig meltdown, I don't know what does

Sober up

are it ?

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: August 03, 2016, 11:06:29 PM »
are it ?

oh i see. you don't understand the english language now, and you believe me to have responded incorrectly to your post.  you better look again, dumbass

this is just brutal for you...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #155 on: August 03, 2016, 11:12:26 PM »
oh i see. you don't understand the english language now, and you believe me to have responded incorrectly to your post.  you better look again, dumbass

this is just brutal for you...

would you like to start over?

I'll try to keep it as simple as possible for you

if you prefer, you can start by asking me questions

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: August 03, 2016, 11:20:22 PM »
would you like to start over?

I'll try to keep it as simple as possible for you

if you prefer, you can start by asking me questions

people like you, given your behavior in this thread don't get to act as if you need to keep it simple for people like me.  You are inferior.  You don't know how to debate, you poorly accept defeat after getting slaughtered, and you continue to make an ass of yourself.  As previously mentioned, you don't get the luxury of the last word, no matter how many times i have to respond.

You don't even think you are in the same league as me after this thread. You just have to act as if you think you are.  You are a genuine idiot.  A person that doesn't understand his own screen name, or relies on lying about the definition of a word for 5 pages doesn't get to act as is he needs to simplify things for others.  Any person that you would be capable of simplifying something for would be illiterate, maybe even a small child. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2016, 01:10:28 PM »
people like you, given your behavior in this thread don't get to act as if you need to keep it simple for people like me.  You are inferior.  You don't know how to debate, you poorly accept defeat after getting slaughtered, and you continue to make an ass of yourself.  As previously mentioned, you don't get the luxury of the last word, no matter how many times i have to respond.

You don't even think you are in the same league as me after this thread. You just have to act as if you think you are.  You are a genuine idiot.  A person that doesn't understand his own screen name, or relies on lying about the definition of a word for 5 pages doesn't get to act as is he needs to simplify things for others.  Any person that you would be capable of simplifying something for would be illiterate, maybe even a small child. 

LOL - your last post is nothing but insults and self congratulations

fucking hilarious

my last post asked if you'd like to start over and I'm glad to do so

shall we start again the the definition of an anomaly.

Let's start with an easy question

is there only one definition or are there multiple definitions ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2016, 01:37:03 PM »
CT passed some of the toughest laws in the country.  13 shot last night alone in one incident.   Good job morons w your gun control bs I

iwantmass

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2016, 02:02:21 PM »
LOL - your last post is nothing but insults and self congratulations

fucking hilarious

my last post asked if you'd like to start over and I'm glad to do so

shall we start again the the definition of an anomaly.

Let's start with an easy question

is there only one definition or are there multiple definitions ?

Insulting you doesn't take away from the merit of my argument. There is no need to restart an argument that I've won 10 time of over.  I'm not a Boeing exec. Don't take your fear of confrontation in the real world out on me

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2016, 04:41:01 PM »
Insulting you doesn't take away from the merit of my argument. There is no need to restart an argument that I've won 10 time of over.  I'm not a Boeing exec. Don't take your fear of confrontation in the real world out on me

I'll be glad to confront your lies

Would you like to go back to the beginning and review all your retarded pretzel logic

I actually have a few minutes today to entertain myself with a certified idiot