Author Topic: Abolish the police  (Read 10030 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Abolish the police
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 10:50:24 AM »
Coach you understand that whomever gets in office they will be controlled right?  You understand that this person is a frontman/woman. 

They're trying to globalize everything. The US needs to be weakened and destroyed before that happens.  That's why this country is falling apart because it's intentional.

Truth.  Same with the "incompetence" in dealing with terrorists.  People say "what a terrible strategy for destroying isis" and it's like no shit, that's because it's a strategy for building it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2016, 10:53:14 AM »
I have a long time client (and you would absolutley know his name) as well as family members that have deep ties to Washington (don't give a shit if I get flamed for this) to this day. Obama calls most of the shots and that's s fact. His ego makes Trump look like the Pope. He's not the talking head (nor is any other president) that you think.

That's because he understands the big picture, Coach.  He's CiC and he moves forward with full knowledge of what's going on.  Unlike, say, GWB.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2016, 11:00:26 AM »
You're a delusional twat, if you think you can give a group of people power and some off them aren't corrupted. I think the point here is that the crooked ass bad policemen aren't being punished, and people stereotype all police as bad. Look, I could be talking out of my ass, but I believe most police are honest.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2016, 11:13:18 AM »
"community solutions for transformative justice."

i.e. street justice as in the worst of 3rd world nations

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2016, 11:21:56 AM »
"community solutions for transformative justice."

i.e. street justice as in the worst of 3rd world nations

because it works so well in the middle east and Africa.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2016, 12:22:20 PM »
You're a delusional twat, if you think you can give a group of people power and some off them aren't corrupted. I think the point here is that the crooked ass bad policemen aren't being punished, and people stereotype all police as bad. Look, I could be talking out of my ass, but I believe most police are honest.

The issue is that the good cops keep their mouth shut because police organizations rule through fear and intimidation. It's like a cult--either you're with us or against us. So, it makes the good cops go along with the corruption.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2016, 12:59:06 PM »
The issue is that the good cops keep their mouth shut because police organizations rule through fear and intimidation. It's like a cult--either you're with us or against us. So, it makes the good cops go along with the corruption.

Yep - they sometimes fear the bad cops won't have their back, will let them take a bullet because they cannot trust them, etc.

Cops often see 1 cop lie about something, get excessive, or take something - and they just STFU. 

If my buddy slices a hooker's throat, feeds her to the pigs, and sprinkles her teeth off Niagra Falls... and all I do is simple ride along, cover him while he's slashing, wash up after the pigs, and sign off on the missing persons report... well, that kinda makes me complicit in the hooker murder AND a piece of shit too.   Same applies to cops when they look the other way.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2016, 01:31:41 PM »
Like I said. Obama thrives on shootings to give him another reason to push his dumbbass agenda..

https://www.facebook.com/TheKellyFile/videos/1823690054512518/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2016, 01:32:34 PM »
Like I said. Obama thrives on shootings to give him another reason to push his dumbbass agenda..

https://www.facebook.com/TheKellyFile/videos/1823690054512518/

Coach,
Do you believe Obama was actually born in hawaii?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2016, 01:34:39 PM »
Coach,
Do you believe Obama was actually born in hawaii?   

When all else fails, right 240?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2016, 01:40:20 PM »
When all else fails, right 240?

I don't believe he was born in hawaii.  I'm a birther.  Therefore, before I get my panties in a knot about "is obama happy or sad" about this or that... I remember that we're talking about an illegal alien who is illegally president.

kinda puts all the little stuff into perspective.   Are you a birther, like me?  Or a little scared to answer (cool if so)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2016, 01:43:10 PM »
i used to fuck this female cop in the San Gabriel Valley area in california, she used tell me every single cop she knows and works with would drink and drive after they left the bars

yea stand up guys these police offers we pay to protect and serve us   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2016, 01:52:46 PM »
i used to fuck this female cop in the San Gabriel Valley area in california, she used tell me every single cop she knows and works with would drink and drive after they left the bars

Oh yeah, I don't even think about that anymore.  Totally true.  i know cops and gig with 2 in the system who use the badge and laugh about it.   completely true.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2016, 01:54:51 PM »
Absolute naïveté.

This is an individual without one shred of acceptance of reality.

And also, look at her. Waving her arms within inches of the men's faces, seated beside her. Zero decency or understanding of social graces.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2016, 02:01:05 PM »
Too many cops are fucking weak willed.  Without their vest, gun and badge, they'd be the little men (literally) they were in high school.

Relevant because most bodybuilders are the same!   ;D

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2016, 02:57:51 PM »
We all know you're a cop hater, you've made that abundantly clear in the past.

Ou say that as though it indicates a failure  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2016, 03:06:08 PM »

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2016, 03:11:44 PM »

Now wait for the badge lickers to come in and say 'I'm sure they were under the limit' or 'its highly unlikely officers would do such a thing' blah blah blah

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2016, 03:25:07 PM »

Coach dressed up to meet his friends at the donut shop.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2016, 03:44:28 PM »
The  enabler is worst then the doer?
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2016, 04:36:47 PM »
This woman would be beheaded in a hardcore Muslim country for talking such nonsense. Maybe the Muslims are on to something... :-\

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2016, 05:05:10 PM »
Coach you understand that whomever gets in office they will be controlled right?  You understand that this person is a frontman/woman. 

They're trying to globalize everything. The US needs to be weakened and destroyed before that happens.  That's why this country is falling apart because it's intentional.

Ffs dude, please stop using 'whom'... you get it wrong EVERY time.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2016, 05:31:22 PM »
Ffs dude, please stop using 'whom'... you get it wrong EVERY time.

You have GOT to be kidding, friend. We're not even close to solving the mystery of there/their/they're or spelling "definitely" yet. And you wanna tackle who vs. whom?

Baby steps, man.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2016, 06:11:37 PM »
The  enabler is worst then the doer?

I don't think I ever implied that the enabler is worst than than the doer.

However, it is part of the systemic issue within  many organizations.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2016, 06:21:11 PM »
While I think the majority of cops are NOT out to kill people on a daily basis, I'd say that the MAJORITY--NOT ALL--of cops do have bad "chips on their shoulders." They have a really bad attitude problem. They are not likable in that sense. Most of the time, they just make things more difficult by being arrogant and rude. But again, I don't think they walk outside with the intent to kill anyone. Its the last thing they want to do. They just have bad social skills when it comes to dealing with the public.

Put yourself in their shoes. You're in a job where everyday a majority of the people you deal with hate you or are dirtbags. I'm sure they get burnt out, just like nurses, but for whatever reason they don't "cycle" them in and out of shitty situations. They ought to make them take turns as the hospital cop or school resource cop so they're not always dealing with assholes. It might make them a bit less angry or tired of the general population. Just my two cents.