Author Topic: Abolish the police  (Read 10031 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Abolish the police
« on: July 11, 2016, 09:48:54 PM »
These are the liberal, brainwashed dumbshits we're dealing with..

https://www.facebook.com/TheKellyFile/videos/1823309291217261/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Abolish the police
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 09:50:11 PM »
The police will eventually be federalized in the name of federal oversight.  Count on it. Then globalized. Mark my words.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/09/dallas-obama-federal-shootings/

President Barack Obama is harnessing the increasing attacks on police — and the periodic shootings of people by stressed cops — to push his agenda to federalize state and local police forces.
“I want to start moving on constructive actions that are actually going to make a difference,” he said during his evening press conference in Poland when he was asked about the Dallas attack.

Those actions, he said, would  be based on the recommendations of the panel that he picked after the 2014 street riots in Ferguson, Missouri. The panel offered “practical concrete solutions that can reduce — if not eliminate — the problems of racial bias,” Obama said.

The dramatic shootings are an opportunity to push that agenda, Obama said. “If my voice has been true and positive, my hope would be that… [the panel] surfaces problems, it frames them, it allows us to wrestle with these issue and try to come up with practical solutions,” he said.

Obama began touting the panel’s recommendations in March 2015. The report, titled “President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing Report,” was published in May 2015.

The report urges the federal government to federalize police training and practices, via the use of federal lawsuits, grants and threats to cut federal aid. So far, Obama’s deputies have cajoled and sued more than 30 police jurisdictions to adopt federal rules in a slow-motion creation of a national police system, similar to the slow-motion creation of a federal-run health-sector via Obamacare.

Obama also used the press conference to insulate his federalized police program — and his allies in the Black Live Matter movement — from popular rejection after the five police were murdered by the anti-cop African-American in Dallas.

“The danger is that we somehow think the act of a troubled person speaks to some larger political statement across the country — it doesn’t,” Obama insisted.

Obama shrugged off growing criticism that his own anti-cop statements helped trigger the shootings in Dallas and several other cities on Thursday and Friday. “It is very hard to untangle to motives of this [Dallas] shooter …  you have a troubled mind … what feeds it, what sets it off, I’ll leave that to psychologists and people who study these kinds of incidents.”

Throughout his press conference, Obama tried to play the role of national healer. “As painful as this week has been, I firmly believe that America is not as divided as some have suggested. Americans of all races and all backgrounds are rightly outraged by the inexcusable attacks on police … that includes protestors, it includes family members who have grave concerns about police conduct, and they’ve said that this is unacceptable, there is no division there,” he said.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 09:55:54 PM »
This is what I see and hear when Obama speaks...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2016, 10:00:10 PM »
Coach you understand that whomever gets in office they will be controlled right?  You understand that this person is a frontman/woman. 

They're trying to globalize everything. The US needs to be weakened and destroyed before that happens.  That's why this country is falling apart because it's intentional.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 10:03:29 PM »
the problem is the extremes.

I see people on my feeds, completely refusing to admit cops do any wrong.  They defend shoots with "well, the guy had a record, so..."

In their minds, it's impossible to 1) support the police and 2) admit a small # of cops can do any wrong.

They use "blame the victim" all the time.  They're just as bad as the idiots rioting and shooting at cops, because they keep the idiotic BS in the news.  

if either side would just grow the fck up, this nonsense would go away.   Half of them want to blow cops because it's their patriotic duty, the other half want to murder police because they're butthurt over some shit that has never happened to them.

I can't watch the news this week.  Idiots on all sides.  Just admit the middle 95% is where the truth lies.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2016, 10:09:41 PM »
Coach you understand that whomever gets in office they will be controlled right?  You understand that this person is a frontman/woman.  

They're trying to globalize everything. The US needs to be weakened and destroyed before that happens.  That's why this country is falling apart because it's intentional.

I have a long time client (and you would absolutley know his name) as well as family members that have deep ties to Washington (don't give a shit if I get flamed for this) to this day. Obama calls most of the shots and that's s fact. His ego makes Trump look like the Pope. He's not the talking head (nor is any other president) that you think.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2016, 10:12:40 PM »

I see people on my feeds, completely refusing to admit cops do any wrong.  They defend shoots with "well, the guy had a record, so..."

In their minds, it's impossible to 1) support the police and 2) admit a small # of cops can do any wrong.

They use "blame the victim" all the time.  They're just as bad as the idiots rioting and shooting at cops, because they keep the idiotic BS in the news.  

if either side would just grow the fck up, this nonsense would go away.   Half of them want to blow cops because it's their patriotic duty, the other half want to murder police because they're butthurt over some shit that has never happened to them.

I can't watch the news this week.  Idiots on all sides.  Just admit the middle 95% is where the truth lies.  

A person would have to be a fool if they thought SOME cops did no wrong the fact is most of them don't but they all get demonized. Go ahead, abolish the police. I'll sit back and watch the destruction of EVERY inner city in the country self destruct.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2016, 10:18:40 PM »
A person would have to be a fool if they thought SOME cops did no wrong the fact is most of them don't but they all get demonized. Go ahead, abolish the police. I'll sit back and watch the destruction of EVERY inner city in the country self destruct.

"They all get demonized" = by a very small % of people.   I get it, you hate them, that's cool.   

I love listening to FOX radio, but this week, I can't take it.   Over and over... they look at the original 2 shoots of the black dudes this week.... spending so much time trying to justify the shoots. 

The guy with the permit.... they go on and on about "well, a store got robbed 4 days earlier, and he did look like the robber..." .    Oh, and the race stats... gimme a break... everyone's suddenly a statistician with prison stats.

They're getting sucked into the race ratings bullshit.  I turn off the radio every 4 months when this same race issue comes on.   Cause it's just stupid.  Police care about their checks and getting home at night, they'll blast anyone shady.  bad guys want to riot/kill, and they use any reason to justify it.

This dude that killed 2 baliffs and wounded a sheriff today... he wasn't "BLM", he was a damn convict and he made an attempted escape.

But talk radio was all "the violence against cops as a result of the recent race battle..."   Dude just wanted to avoid prison.    I'm sick of it.  It's stupid division for stupid people.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 10:40:35 PM »
"They all get demonized" = by a very small % of people.   I get it, you hate them, that's cool.  

I love listening to FOX radio, but this week, I can't take it.   Over and over... they look at the original 2 shoots of the black dudes this week.... spending so much time trying to justify the shoots.  

The guy with the permit.... they go on and on about "well, a store got robbed 4 days earlier, and he did look like the robber..." .    Oh, and the race stats... gimme a break... everyone's suddenly a statistician with prison stats.

They're getting sucked into the race ratings bullshit.  I turn off the radio every 4 months when this same race issue comes on.   Cause it's just stupid.  Police care about their checks and getting home at night, they'll blast anyone shady.  bad guys want to riot/kill, and they use any reason to justify it.

This dude that killed 2 baliffs and wounded a sheriff today... he wasn't "BLM", he was a damn convict and he made an attempted escape.

But talk radio was all "the violence against cops as a result of the recent race battle..."   Dude just wanted to avoid prison.    I'm sick of it.  It's stupid division for stupid people.

We all know you're a cop hater, you've made that abundantly clear in the past.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 10:46:18 PM »
 Just get together some getbiggers to guard the community and see crime drop in a matter of days. I'd like to see 240isback, Goodrum, Wiggs, and Falcon, stand guard over some communities.
X

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 10:49:57 PM »
Eventually it will be outsourced and privatized just like the prison industry. Let the New Black Panthers police the south side of Chicago and see how that goes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 10:57:56 PM »
We all know you're a cop hater, you've made that abundantly clear in the past.

I hate that one cop who threatened me with a fake ticket for trying to explain something else.

I think 99.999% of them are awesome.  I cross paths with them almost daily, whether it's the club, downtown or wawa, and they're family types just like you and me, coach.  Working hard, trying to stay alive. 

I think a small % are shady bitches, and a larger number PROTECT those who are shady.  That's a big problem.  If a cop LIES on a report, or a cop IS QUIET when another cop breaks the rules... they need to move to the DMV, or fire dept, or office work, or soemthing, but not be a cop anymore.

It's these generalizations that really bring down your personal property value, Coach.   You see I have disgust for that ONE shady cop, and you just "make up" that I"m a 100% cop hater.

Don't make others think less of you, man.  I love cops, they do good things.  But society is FAR too easy on shady ones.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2016, 11:08:17 PM »
I hate that one cop who threatened me with a fake ticket for trying to explain something else.

I think 99.999% of them are awesome.  I cross paths with them almost daily, whether it's the club, downtown or wawa, and they're family types just like you and me, coach.  Working hard, trying to stay alive.  

I think a small % are shady bitches, and a larger number PROTECT those who are shady.  That's a big problem.  If a cop LIES on a report, or a cop IS QUIET when another cop breaks the rules... they need to move to the DMV, or fire dept, or office work, or soemthing, but not be a cop anymore.

It's these generalizations that really bring down your personal property value, Coach.   You see I have disgust for that ONE shady cop, and you just "make up" that I"m a 100% cop hater.

Don't make others think less of you, man.  I love cops, they do good things.  But society is FAR too easy on shady ones.

Oh for fucks sake will you stop with the liberal lying bullshit already. In almost every instance like this you're  making up bullshit and demonizing cops. As soon as one of incidents happen you're already drawing your conclusions before the facts even come out. Same with others on this board.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2016, 11:14:14 PM »

Are you the middle 95% when it comes to Trump??

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2016, 02:14:46 AM »
Oh for fucks sake will you stop with the liberal lying bullshit already. In almost every instance like this you're  making up bullshit and demonizing cops. As soon as one of incidents happen you're already drawing your conclusions before the facts even come out. Same with others on this board.

You're right coach . In the history of the USA, a cop has never been convicted and jailed for a criminal offence. All cops are saints.

Amen

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2016, 07:25:57 AM »

What police should do, is stop working in the black neighborhoods for at least 8 weeks. During that time black community would kill itself, and problem would be  solved  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2016, 08:08:10 AM »

believe what you want.  99.99% of cops are good.  But yes, when I see a bad one, I call it.  I don't bend over and offer lube as a way to make their job easier by taking some of their tension away, like some folks do.

When I see a cop practically pissing himself, pointing a gun at a dead man, shrieking at a woman filming it, after he just capped a permit holder.... Yes, I say that motherrrfcker ain't fit for police duty.  Sorry if you think it'd be safe to have him stop your ass at 2am.  When I see a fragile, emotional mess of a cop shooting someone, I think they belong at the DMV or working a desk.   Maybe you disagree, cool.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2016, 08:23:36 AM »
believe what you want.  99.99% of cops are good.  But yes, when I see a bad one, I call it.  I don't bend over and offer lube as a way to make their job easier by taking some of their tension away, like some folks do.

When I see a cop practically pissing himself, pointing a gun at a dead man, shrieking at a woman filming it, after he just capped a permit holder.... Yes, I say that motherrrfcker ain't fit for police duty.  Sorry if you think it'd be safe to have him stop your ass at 2am.  When I see a fragile, emotional mess of a cop shooting someone, I think they belong at the DMV or working a desk.   Maybe you disagree, cool.

While I think the majority of cops are NOT out to kill people on a daily basis, I'd say that the MAJORITY--NOT ALL--of cops do have bad "chips on their shoulders." They have a really bad attitude problem. They are not likable in that sense. Most of the time, they just make things more difficult by being arrogant and rude. But again, I don't think they walk outside with the intent to kill anyone. Its the last thing they want to do. They just have bad social skills when it comes to dealing with the public.
X

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2016, 08:47:43 AM »
Total world domination. 1 world government. Martial law thru out every state.

If no one can see this they must be blind or retarded.
How come each month,hell each week,there's a mass killing? It's to numb the sensation like when a dentist pulls teeth. Gets you involved in conversation while the novacain kicks in. Before you know it the tooth's out. Same thing here.
  At the turn of the 20th century there was no gay rights movement. Then over time homos became acceptable. Now it's same sex marriage. Now it's not even male or female. Now it's gender assignment not boy or girl. Anything in current news isn't as shocking anymore, it's expected.

Read up on Karl Marx, Lenin and all the history makers related to a 1 world government.

Get ppl softened up, make them expect and accept things. Then after a while they'll ask for whatever your will is. Control the masses by rationing their food supplies, slowly disarm them making them fear each other and look towards the Gestapo for protection, the politicians for guidance...

This is the beginning of the end times. I know there are a lot of members here and elsewhere who either disbelieve the Bible or mock It or condemn It but it's written in black and white.

For those in the military...will YOU go house to house door to door, toss citizens in pens awaiting slaughter like cattle? Will YOU enforce martial law not IF it's put into action but WHEN it's activated?
 These liberal nut suckers will be the last to go. It'll be the citizens who are deemed a threat to the government who'll be dealt with 1st.
 Perhaps this should go into the conspiracy section...at least my post anyway.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2016, 08:53:24 AM »
Total world domination. 1 world government. Martial law thru out every state.

If no one can see this they must be blind or retarded.
How come each month,hell each week,there's a mass killing? It's to numb the sensation like when a dentist pulls teeth. Gets you involved in conversation while the novacain kicks in. Before you know it the tooth's out. Same thing here.
  At the turn of the 20th century there was no gay rights movement. Then over time homos became acceptable. Now it's same sex marriage. Now it's not even male or female. Now it's gender assignment not boy or girl. Anything in current news isn't as shocking anymore, it's expected.

Read up on Karl Marx, Lenin and all the history makers related to a 1 world government.

Get ppl softened up, make them expect and accept things. Then after a while they'll ask for whatever your will is. Control the masses by rationing their food supplies, slowly disarm them making them fear each other and look towards the Gestapo for protection, the politicians for guidance...

This is the beginning of the end times. I know there are a lot of members here and elsewhere who either disbelieve the Bible or mock It or condemn It but it's written in black and white.

For those in the military...will YOU go house to house door to door, toss citizens in pens awaiting slaughter like cattle? Will YOU enforce martial law not IF it's put into action but WHEN it's activated?
 These liberal nut suckers will be the last to go. It'll be the citizens who are deemed a threat to the government who'll be dealt with 1st.
 Perhaps this should go into the conspiracy section...at least my post anyway.

You're correct Rocco. I believe the police will be federalized and then globalized.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2016, 09:25:50 AM »

Where the hell do they find these people?  Not the only idiot on that panel last night, but she certainly took first place.  The screaming beeotch in red could've used a gag too.

This is what I see and hear when Obama speaks...

:

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2016, 09:29:01 AM »
These people are taught from a young age to hate cops.  Yet they are the first to call them when shit goes down.  It's very odd.  Police should just not go into some of these areas.  I wouldn't risk my life for these ungrateful fucks.  Let them police themselves.

Such a small percentage of police calls end in the killing of a black man.  Yet these few occurrences spark such a large outrage.  All the while, they kill each other at an unprecedented rate in places like Chicago, Baltimore, etc.  The hypocrisy of this BLM shit is mind-boggling.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2016, 09:34:31 AM »
"They all get demonized" = by a very small % of people.   I get it, you hate them, that's cool.  

I love listening to FOX radio, but this week, I can't take it.   Over and over... they look at the original 2 shoots of the black dudes this week.... spending so much time trying to justify the shoots.  

The guy with the permit.... they go on and on about "well, a store got robbed 4 days earlier, and he did look like the robber..." .    Oh, and the race stats... gimme a break... everyone's suddenly a statistician with prison stats.

They're getting sucked into the race ratings bullshit.  I turn off the radio every 4 months when this same race issue comes on.   Cause it's just stupid.  Police care about their checks and getting home at night, they'll blast anyone shady.  bad guys want to riot/kill, and they use any reason to justify it.

But talk radio was all "the violence against cops as a result of the recent race battle..."   Dude just wanted to avoid prison.    I'm sick of it.  It's stupid division for stupid people.

And even though it's by a small percentage the mainstream media always gives them a platform to exploit it but lets face it, you can't get a bigger platform to exploit a non-issue than being the "President".

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 09:59:16 AM »
What police should do, is stop working in the black neighborhoods for at least 8 weeks. During that time black community would kill itself, and problem would be  solved  ;D

What you want won't happen because the cops would get fired. Cops are paid pretty well (considering their education level) and finding alternate employment at the same pay rate would be pretty difficult in some communities.

Lower crime rates would decrease cops, prisons, attorney fees, social services, a reduction in funding of the entire infrastructure that depends on people acting out, and put politicians out of jobs. Hell.... it might even fuck up gun sales, LOL!

Crime pays, LOL!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 10:08:29 AM »
And even though it's by a small percentage the mainstream media always gives them a platform to exploit it but lets face it, you can't get a bigger platform to exploit a non-issue than being the "President".

the "mainstream media" = TV channels that choose their programming based upon rating$.  they only play what the majority wants to see.

the "president" = the man that 53% of the nation chose to represent their views even AFTER seeing his first 4 years on the job.   He represents their views, coach.

Maybe your anger at media + Obama is a little misplaced ;)  Perhaps you don't realize you're actually made that the MAJORITY of the people in this nation chose a liberal president, and choose to watch liberal news networks that play this bullshit race baiting stories all week.  

The problem with accepting this, coach, is that you suddenly have to accept the fact you're not a hero on a mission to free the masses from invisible chains set forth by an evil kenyan and his complicit tv system.  Rather, you're the MINORITY, a former liberal-turned-republican who shook off the coke and decided you hate all that is liberal.  That's cool.   As long as you realize the majority of the nation are liberals, who chose a lib president twice, who choose liberal tv to watch.

We live in a republic, and guess what... tv and president are perfect representative of the majority of US population, as a republic is designed to give the nation.  accept it, change it, or leave.