Author Topic: What Would You Conclude From This Situation?  (Read 2962 times)

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
What Would You Conclude From This Situation?
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:46:24 AM »
    A while back I posted about how I had purchased some apparently bunk Dbol, which pissed me off, of course.  I did a week at 40mg, a week at 60mg, and a third week at 100mg, with no results whatsoever.  No weight gain, no bloat, no strength, no pumps, no side effects.  I gave two boxes to a friend of mine, told him I thought they were fake, but take some for yourself and see if anything happens.  What do you know, my buddy is getting noticeable results with only 40mg for the last eight days.  Weight is up, he's holding water, strength is up too.  I'll probably end up selling him everything I bought. 

Anyway, what do you guys think of this?  Should I just accept that Dbol isn't the drug for me?  Try another manufacturer?  Interested to hear any experiences you guys have with certain compounds that just don't do it.

heenok

• Getbig IV
Re: What Would You Conclude From This Situation?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:12:29 AM »
Response to AAS is very individual. I think your just happen not to respond to dbol for some odd reason.
Its pretty rare to have literaly zero effects but i guess it happens.

Was that your first cycle ? Never took anything else with it ?

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 05:26:45 AM »
Hmmm, I dunno man, that third week at 100 mg tells me somethings not right - even a non -responder would notice something I think. Perhaps your friend is training, eating and recovering with more motivation than usual because he thinks he's doing Dbol?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 06:35:49 AM »
That happened for me also... I love Dbol.. i have always got so nice results from it. one time i bought 200 blue hearts.. i went up to 120mg with no results and my friends told me they were using 50mg with crazy results. weird :(

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2016, 08:51:53 AM »
Response to AAS is very individual. I think your just happen not to respond to dbol for some odd reason.
Its pretty rare to have literaly zero effects but i guess it happens.

Was that your first cycle ? Never took anything else with it ?

This was the first time I planned to use Dbol.  I've been on testosterone of various esters since March 1, with good results. 

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 08:54:53 AM »
Hmmm, I dunno man, that third week at 100 mg tells me somethings not right - even a non -responder would notice something I think. Perhaps your friend is training, eating and recovering with more motivation than usual because he thinks he's doing Dbol?

It's possible, but to be honest my friend is a pretty lazy trainer overall.  The effect is pretty dramatic-he's carrying tons of water in his face/neck/abs basically overnight, so I'm inclined to think there must be some hormone in those pills.  All in all though, he looks worse than before haha, so maybe I dodged a bullet by not getting anything from Dbol. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2016, 03:55:07 PM »
Doesn't matter... 100 mg of Dbol is an insane dose....it used to be 40mg was high end of dosage scale, and people thought that was nuts.  20 mg produced all the results you'd need, within a few days you felt amazing.  Shows how shitty gear is today.  So 100mg, and not sure if it's real?  Throw it away, it's junk..

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2016, 06:00:18 PM »
dbol at 20 mgs is what I use now. But have went up to 60mgs before nothing different to me at 60 accept more side effects lethargy and etc.... i still hate orals accept Anavar it's hard to stop eating those.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 12:34:44 AM »
What's your body fat looking like?

20mgs gives me a great pump in the gym. 40mg and above just gets more and more fun. If someone doesn't feel anything from dbol, the first thing that comes to mind is that he's probably a bigger guy, and by bigger I mean that his body fat is out of control.

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 07:37:15 AM »
What's your body fat looking like?

20mgs gives me a great pump in the gym. 40mg and above just gets more and more fun. If someone doesn't feel anything from dbol, the first thing that comes to mind is that he's probably a bigger guy, and by bigger I mean that his body fat is out of control.

Well, I am not a bodybuilder and have never been "shredded" so to speak.  I'm a powerlifter in the 275lb weight class.  If I had to guess, I would say I'm somewhere between 17 and 20% bodyfat.  My stomach is flat and I can see muscle separation in my quads, abs, triceps.  Nothing extraordinary, of course, but it's there.  So I don't think my bodyfat is "out of control," but even so, wouldn't you agree that many strength athletes much fatter than I am take Dbol and get results?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 02:52:56 PM »
    A while back I posted about how I had purchased some apparently bunk Dbol, which pissed me off, of course.  I did a week at 40mg, a week at 60mg, and a third week at 100mg, with no results whatsoever.  No weight gain, no bloat, no strength, no pumps, no side effects.  I gave two boxes to a friend of mine, told him I thought they were fake, but take some for yourself and see if anything happens.  What do you know, my buddy is getting noticeable results with only 40mg for the last eight days.  Weight is up, he's holding water, strength is up too.  I'll probably end up selling him everything I bought. 

Anyway, what do you guys think of this?  Should I just accept that Dbol isn't the drug for me?  Try another manufacturer?  Interested to hear any experiences you guys have with certain compounds that just don't do it.

90% of the time its a case of actually just putting in effort because he thinks he's on legit gear.

Pound the weight gainers get watery and fat, "must be the dbol!" Gains completely stop once hes filled out with water and the frustration sets in, "gotta up the dose!" next thing you know it your wearing a weight lifting belt, gloves and straps for your calves and abs session and can "probably diet down in 6 weeks because its just water"

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 04:04:56 PM »
  Well, I am not a bodybuilder and have never been "shredded" so to speak.  I'm a powerlifter in the 275lb weight class.  If I had to guess, I would say I'm somewhere between 17 and 20% bodyfat.  My stomach is flat and I can see muscle separation in my quads, abs, triceps.  Nothing extraordinary, of course, but it's there.  So I don't think my bodyfat is "out of control," but even so, wouldn't you agree that many strength athletes much fatter than I am take Dbol and get results?
Off subject but what are your pull,squat and bench numbers?

EasternHammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 04:25:34 PM »
Off subject but what are your pull,squat and bench numbers?

Squat-775, in a singleply Inzer suit

Bench-462, raw.  I actually did this before I was using any drugs at all. 

Dead-660, in the suit also.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 05:43:27 PM »
Damn good numbers Mr hammer.
I benched 425 raw 3 weeks before my first meet and then partially ripped my left Pec with 405 at the meet. My one and only meet done with that shit I'm not tough enough.