Author Topic: Sarms?  (Read 1493 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Sarms?
« on: July 12, 2016, 05:32:20 PM »
I know nothing on this, but find it interesting.   Found this on another forum:

LGD-4033 is pretty good for muscle building, but it is HIGHLY suppressive. I personally like S4 and MK-2866 (andarine and ostarine) since they are not suppressive. S4 is great for recomp and MK2866 is great for muscle building. Neither one has any adromophic affects, both are non-liver toxic, and both do not increase DHT or E2 levels. They are not as strong as AAS, but since they have none of the bad sides they are a good alternative.

Anyone use these things?  Seems too good to be true.  Activating the androgen receptor only in muscle ;)
you are gay.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Sarms?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 05:56:31 PM »
I've wrote off sarms as garbage long time ago they pushed/raved about heavily at elitefagness. Creatine is most likely superior imo

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 06:25:52 PM »
I know nothing on this, but find it interesting.   Found this on another forum:

LGD-4033 is pretty good for muscle building, but it is HIGHLY suppressive. I personally like S4 and MK-2866 (andarine and ostarine) since they are not suppressive. S4 is great for recomp and MK2866 is great for muscle building. Neither one has any adromophic affects, both are non-liver toxic, and both do not increase DHT or E2 levels. They are not as strong as AAS, but since they have none of the bad sides they are a good alternative.

Anyone use these things?  Seems too good to be true.  Activating the androgen receptor only in muscle ;)

read a blog by a former bodybuilder (used high dose test tren drol etc.in the past ), who is now only on TRT and he claims that using ostarine is like low dose anavar. I think it's good if you're natural and want a little boost but if you're expecting tren like results then you'll be disappointed lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 03:12:33 AM »
waste of time

most people wont even get the real stuff, just use AAS. most sarms ARE suppressive in worthwhile dosages.

Pingon

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 06:56:32 PM »
My experience  with  sarms  are the  same  that I had with prohormones . ... not worth  the  sides for benefits . ... It is  much  better  to run an anadrol  cycle .