Author Topic: advanced black societies  (Read 9815 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: advanced black societies
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2016, 02:39:06 PM »
This is complete bullshit.  ::) America was built on slavery and it was still one of , if not the most, profitable sector when the deadliest war in American history was launched. A war in which the single biggest issue was preserving or ending slavery. It had nothing to do with slavery being too expensive.
you should read more about that war.... Slavery was not the single biggest issue

Im sure true adonis can give you a lecture or two

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2016, 02:41:05 PM »
Nothing more pathetic than a 'person of color' droning on about 'slavery' and 'race issues'. Fucking feeble minded losers should do everyone a favor and eat a bullet.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2016, 02:41:53 PM »
The American form of slavery was distinct from the forms that preceded it.

Hatred of America causes Liberals to evaluate conditions in the United States without providing the slightest bit of context with regard to conditions in the rest of the world:

From Wiki:

From the 7th century until around the 1960s, the Arab slave trade continued in one form or another. Historical accounts and references to slave-owning nobility in Arabia, Yemen and elsewhere are frequent into the early 1920s.[38]

In 641 during the Baqt, a treaty between the Christian state of Makuria and the Muslim rulers of Egypt, the Nubians agreed to give Arab traders more privileges of trade in addition to a share in their slave trading.[41]

In the Ottoman Empire during the mid-14th century, slaves were traded in special marketplaces called "Esir" or "Yesir" that were located in most towns and cities. It is said that Sultan Mehmed II "the Conqueror" established the first Ottoman slave market in Constantinople in the 1460s, probably where the former Byzantine slave market had stood. According to Nicolas de Nicolay, there were slaves of all ages and both sexes, they were displayed naked to be thoroughly checked by possible buyers.[42]

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2016, 02:49:56 PM »
you should read more about that war.... Slavery was not the single biggest issue

Why are you inviting more C&P?  ;D

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2016, 02:50:29 PM »
The industrial revolution occurred several years AFTER the Civil War ( ended in 1865).
The main right the southern states wanted to preserve was slavery .
Slave labor was considered one of the main issue for continued economic prosperity in the southern states.

BUT, there is no moral argument one can make to defend slavery regardless of economics.
I'm no fan of the Black Lives Matter group, but trying to rationalize the evils of slavery is retarded.

I suggest you learn about the abolition of slavery in England and the work of William Wilburforce , decades before the US civil war.

You're Wrong About The Industrial Revolution In America:

http://industrialrevolutioninamerica.com/

Where Did I Defend Slavery? Where Did I Rationalize The Evils Of Slavery. Human History Isn't Pretty. Slavery Was A Fact World Wide Not Just In The USA. As I Correctly Pointed Out, Slavery Is Not A Economically Efficient System. That's Why It Is Gone In Modern Economic Societies, And Only Exists In Primative Societies, As In Africa.

Regardless Of What You Believe The Civil War Was Fought Over, The Fact Is That States Rights Were The Reason The South Went To War, Not Slavery. Most Southerners Weren't Slave Owners, And Were Not About To Fight For Rich Slave Owners.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2016, 02:56:21 PM »

It was the single biggest issue. It was the first thing mentioned by every state that released a declaration of causes.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2016, 02:57:27 PM »
Hatred of America causes Liberals to evaluate conditions in the United States without providing the slightest bit of context with regard to conditions in the rest of the world:

From Wiki:

LOL the irony.  ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2016, 03:02:26 PM »

Q

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2016, 03:07:06 PM »
always willing to discuss the history of haiti!

yes it's a shitehole which incidentally was the first independent slave republic but if you think the Africans, so politely invited there, have ever been allowed to run the country, think again. I think it's the number one country in the western hemisphere for US invasions.  I believe the last invasion was 2004 when the marines came in and kidnapped the president of the country.  He made the mistake of demanding reparations from France.  

Look at the wonderful guys the US supported there and report back on your findings.  

"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2016, 03:10:31 PM »
You're Wrong About The Industrial Revolution In America:

http://industrialrevolutioninamerica.com/

Where Did I Defend Slavery? Where Did I Rationalize The Evils Of Slavery. Human History Isn't Pretty. Slavery Was A Fact World Wide Not Just In The USA. As I Correctly Pointed Out, Slavery Is Not A Economically Efficient System. That's Why It Is Gone In Modern Economic Societies, And Only Exists In Primative Societies, As In Africa.

Regardless Of What You Believe The Civil War Was Fought Over, The Fact Is That States Rights Were The Reason The South Went To War, Not Slavery. Most Southerners Weren't Slave Owners, And Were Not About To Fight For Rich Slave Owners.

I fear I was just ass raped by the G&O forum historian.

I'll limp off now and rub my violated fart locker with rosemary water to relieve the anal swelling .

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2016, 03:10:57 PM »
Between 1888 and 1915, no Haitian president completed his seven-year term.
Ten were killed or overthrown, including seven in the four years to the US invasion of 1915. Only one died of natural causes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8460185.stm

and that's just the start of it....

???
"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2016, 03:12:50 PM »
always willing to discuss the history of haiti!

yes it's a shitehole which incidentally was the first independent slave republic but if you think the Africans so politely invited there, have ever been allowed to run the country, think again. I think it's the number one country in the western hemisphere for US invasions.  I believe the last invasion was 2004 when the marines came in and kidnapped the president of the country.  He made the mistake of demanding reparations from France.  

Look at the wonderful guys the US supported there and report back on your findings.  

The collective spirit of Haiti just put a voodoo root on your ass.
Good luck trying to gain mass as a f'n zombie .

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2016, 06:48:12 PM »
The collective spirit of Haiti just put a voodoo root on your ass.
Good luck trying to gain mass as a f'n zombie .

papa doc claimed he put a curse on JFK causing his death

After his death the US ramped up support of the President for Life

he killed about 50,000 people but he wasn't a commie!
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2016, 07:14:45 PM »
True. But it was still wrong and immoral .

Many things are wrong and immoral that are still practiced today......  slavery hasn't ended it's just been renamed. There was a time in this country's  history that people actually owned their possessions not owed on them. Debt is the new slavery although the conditions now are MUCH better than they were for the first African Americans.

It's interesting to note that as a culture we recognize practices from that time peroid, like owning humans is wrong. And we know the harmful side effects of tobacco (which many slaves were used to produce this crop). However if you say anything that doesnt demonize slavery (and to Howards point it is wrong) you're a bigot and an idiot. Yet we still are accepting of those who smoke (I'm speaking of society in general).....

My point is people get caught up on the wrong historical issues.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2016, 12:04:38 AM »

I bet she talks just like one of those California valley girls too.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2016, 12:23:52 AM »
is it possible the didnu race advanced most by its enslavement and being brought to civilized places? The african american for instance. Would they rather be in Africa, full of disease, starving, or here in america complaining, robbing, stealing, and on welfare? I would think they would be appreciative for having had been taken here and now living in america considering the alternative

there is no doubt that most african americans benefitted from their ancestors coming to america - this is why they remain in america in spite of the issues that upset them, and would not want to return to their ancestral homelands
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2016, 12:35:50 AM »
OK guys thanks for all your feedback.  I take it there are no successful African societies.

It seems the black man may be incapable of advancing himself (as a group).

This does not bode well for a future where black people are spreading all over Europe and the west.
Ψ

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2016, 02:03:39 AM »
80% of the Africans their OWN African leaders sold into slavery (to Arabs) on the coast of Africa went east, most never survived and where eunuch'd (junk cut off) – hence very few black people in the east...going west at least you survived...Some free slaves returned to Africa (to Liberia) Last I checked things aren't so great there..

I’m currently living in South Africa and since 1994 it is being progressively run into the ground on every level. 20 years later after apartheid ended and the keys of a fully functioning country handed over and still every failure is the white man’s fault (20 yrs later and still no. 1 scapegoat) – not the corrupt black government, lack of morals, family values, laziness or incompetence. Every time schools are burned down here etc. any type of bad behaviour is attributed or blamed on the “legacy of apartheid” …as I see it the blame game will NEVER end, as it hasn’t in the US after 200 years.

The reason you can tell this victim mentality is BS is when you look at the UK and Canada where there has been zero discrimination or past injustice yet STILL generally little black advancement and the lion’s share of crime being committed by this sector of the population in these countries. Despite being given AMPLE opportunity, handouts, time and advantage there… In contrast look at the Jews or Asians as a whole by comparison they had equal if not a bigger handicap and were thriving within a few short years. Always easier with the lib media on your side to blame, blame, blame the white man, history or claim some unprovable BS like ‘institutional racism” than accept personal responsibility for ones own shorty comings.

The solution for the black community world wide is basic - stop with the victim mentality, educate yourself, get a job,  don’t abandon your kids and obey the law. I think everyone including successful black people are getting tired of the same continuous weak excuses and blame as a reason for failure being dished out by a lot of dindus, left and the lib controlled media.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2016, 03:43:04 AM »
This thread should be called "Advanced Black Studies" for the shear infatuation of all things pertaining to blackness. I'll sit back and let the professors lecture. Oh what's that, we are covering W.E.B. Dubois? And you want us to expound upon the significance of his quote, "To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships", and what that means to 21st century black Americans?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2016, 04:09:01 AM »
These guys are the awesome!!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2016, 04:10:38 AM »
These guys are the awesome!!

BLM? :D
Q

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2016, 04:20:22 AM »
BLM? :D

Was referring to GetBig's Dindoligists.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2016, 04:24:25 AM »
Papa joe still had a lot of slaves in the form of bbers, many were in his office at one time or another discussing posing routines and nutrition.....

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2016, 04:26:09 AM »
Bring back Mandingo fighting

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2016, 04:31:54 AM »
This thread should be called "Advanced Black Studies" for the shear infatuation of all things pertaining to blackness. I'll sit back and let the professors lecture. Oh what's that, we are covering W.E.B. Dubois? And you want us to expound upon the significance of his quote, "To be a poor man is hard, but to be a poor race in a land of dollars is the very bottom of hardships", and what that means to 21st century black Americans?

Parker do you personally believe you have it bad over there as a black man in America in this day and age? I've been to the USA many times ... In contrast I see what bottom of hardship is REALLY like here in South Africa everyday, believe me you have it VERY good over there...

Why is it do you think all the poor immigrants are trying to get into your 1st world country and not the other way around?