Author Topic: advanced black societies  (Read 9829 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
advanced black societies
« on: July 13, 2016, 01:32:28 AM »
Hi guys, I'd like to help fight the racism against black people.  People always say they are more likely to murder, rape, commit pedophila etc.

But they must have many qualities where they excel.

So can you please help me compile a list of African/Black countries which are advanced and can compare equally with top European and Asian nations?
Ψ

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: advanced black societies
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 01:57:13 AM »

*crickets*
Q

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 02:00:56 AM »

8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 03:31:33 AM »
All kinds of fail, LOL!

Are you recycling threads from 2004?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 04:37:20 AM »
just bumping this thread for anyone who would like to contribute

i'm sure there are lots of helpful members here who can contribute  :)
Ψ

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 04:52:30 AM »
There were some advanced civilizations and empires that originated in Africa (Mali, Ghana, Ethiopia...etc).
Hopefully African people can put their tribal differences aside and work together to help develop the continent again.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 04:55:05 AM »
There were some advanced civilizations and empires that originated in Africa (Mali, Ghana, Ethiopia...etc).
Hopefully African people can put their tribal differences aside and work together to help develop the continent again.

Would love to see that!

Too much intra-dindu differences in those lands up to this day.
Q

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 04:57:23 AM »
Sports, dancing, singing.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 05:37:29 AM »
Would love to see that!

Too much intra-dindu differences in those lands up to this day.

It can happen. China appears to be investing more and more in Africa which should lead to improvements. Most African countries are quite "new" in the modern concept and societies usually take time to fully develop into a strong, cohesive one.
All great civilizations come and go though.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 06:03:34 AM »
Kenyans have dominated distance running for many years.

When I first got into running, I studied how the Kenyans trained and ate, as well as their running style. That's what you do when you want to get good at something. You see how the best do it. The fact that Kenyans are black and I'm white was of no consequence.

Of course, Political Correctness, self-loathing and fear of being labeled an Uncle Tom, prevents many from studying the success of white males in business. So, these people are left with excuses for their own failures and rationalizations for why the successful don't deserve it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 06:16:03 AM »
Kenyans have dominated distance running for many years.

When I first got into running, I studied how the Kenyans trained and ate, as well as their running style. That's what you do when you want to get good at something. You see how the best do it. The fact that Kenyans are black and I'm white was of no consequence.

Of course, Political Correctness, self-loathing and fear of being labeled an Uncle Tom, prevents many from studying the success of white males in business. So, these people are left with excuses for their own failures and rationalizations for why the successful don't deserve it.
i studied blacks for years! drinking sodas and sweet koolaid dranks! i didnt get the same results >:(
A

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 06:22:37 AM »
I don't see how the primitive tribal communities are at fault for anything, they aren't hurting anyone. The dindu's who choose to be a part of violence, drugs, do nothing to better themselves or society, and drain social programs are the problem. Said individuals seem to be plentiful, unfortunately. All these folk want to march how their lives matter yet they don't respect their own or their children's. They disgrace the men and women who actually were law abiding, faced brutal discrimination, and fought for their rights. In my opinion we should march against them with the mantra "stfu, no handouts, no crime, and then you matter"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 08:19:01 AM »
It can happen. China appears to be investing more and more in Africa which should lead to improvements. Most African countries are quite "new" in the modern concept and societies usually take time to fully develop into a strong, cohesive one.
All great civilizations come and go though.

China Is Investing In Africa Only On Their Own Terms. The Are Building Chinese Only Cities, Where Blacks Aren't Allowed, Except During The Day Time, To Do Menial Tasks And Labor, Then Blacks Get Kicked Out Before Sunset. Otherwise They Couldn't Get Any Of Their Chinese Engineers, Technicians, And Business Managers To Go To Africa And Live Amongst The Black Savages. When White People Do That In Africa Is Called Racist And Apartheid. You Don't Hear One Word Of Criticism Of The Chinese Though. Why Is That?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2016, 08:38:09 AM »
China Is Investing In Africa Only On Their Own Terms. The Are Building Chinese Only Cities, Where Blacks Aren't Allowed, Except During The Day Time, To Do Menial Tasks And Labor, Then Blacks Get Kicked Out Before Sunset. Otherwise They Couldn't Get Any Of Their Chinese Engineers, Technicians, And Business Managers To Go To Africa And Live Amongst The Black Savages. When White People Do That In Africa Is Called Racist And Apartheid. You Don't Hear One Word Of Criticism Of The Chinese Though. Why Is That?

Because a site camp is private property, not a city under a national policy.  Kicking out the lawnmower man after work hours doesn't equate to racism.

But yeah, it's Africarape all over again.  If they could get their shit together on the dark continent maybe they wouldn't be victims over and over again, having their resources plundered by foreign opportunists.  Not handing over your natural resources for the sake of a nice bribe is one of those things you have to do if your continent is gonna have a couple nickles to rub together someday.  Easier said than done, I guess.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2016, 08:44:28 AM »
If you just want to stick to sub Saharan Africa, there's been quite a few. Ethiopian and Elephantine Empire Coke to mind. The latter being the real jews, not the fake Jews or fake Hebrews. Zulus in Southern Africa dominated for a while too. I'm sure one day someone will look back on Europeans in the same light. We're all just trading places over time.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2016, 08:52:29 AM »
Hi guys, I'd like to help fight the racism against black people.  People always say they are more likely to murder, rape, commit pedophila etc.

But they must have many qualities where they excel.

So can you please help me compile a list of African/Black countries which are advanced and can compare equally with top European and Asian nations?

come on, most African nations were colonized till the 60-70's, as a nation most african countries are barely infants.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2016, 09:09:19 AM »

Of course, China has their own interests but that is to be expected. Every country has their own agenda. However, I think Africa will still benefit in the long term from Chinese interest. White western nations have a ugly recent history with Africa so are bound to be treated with more mistrust among the natives than the Chinese are.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2016, 09:11:32 AM »
Because a site camp is private property, not a city under a national policy.  Kicking out the lawnmower man after work hours doesn't equate to racism.

These Aren't Site Camps. They Are Literally Cities With Populations Of Hundreds Of Thousands Of Chinese, With Stores And Restaurants, Offices And Factories, Streets And Sidewalks, And Signage In Chinese Only. And Walled In And Guarded, With Armed Guards With Orders To Shoot To Kill, With The Approval Of The Black African Governments That Cut The Deals With China.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2016, 09:17:01 AM »
Maybe Timbucktoo or one of those guys.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2016, 09:20:14 AM »
Of course, China has their own interests but that is to be expected. Every country has their own agenda. However, I think Africa will still benefit in the long term from Chinese interest. White western nations have a ugly recent history with Africa so are bound to be treated with more mistrust among the natives than the Chinese are.

You seem informed on these matters but I think the Chinese companies are going to work people to death for minerals and then throw the corpses down a mine shaft.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2016, 09:45:12 AM »
come on, most African nations were colonized till the 60-70's, as a nation most african countries are barely infants.

They've Had Their Independence For Fifty Years, And Have Done Shit On Their Own. 50 Years After 1776, The USA Was Part Of The Industrial Revolution Of The Time,  A World Trading Power, And Growing Economically, Under All White Male Rule.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2016, 09:50:31 AM »
They've Had Their Independence For Fifty Years, And Have Done Shit On Their Own. 50 Years After 1776, The USA Was Part Of The Industrial Revolution Of The Time,  A World Trading Power, And Growing Economically, Under All White Male Rule.
right, done with massive slave labour and America kept all of the British infrastructure when they kicked them out, it was essentially just a change in governance.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2016, 09:56:12 AM »
right, done with massive slave labour and America kept all of the British infrastructure when they kicked them out, it was essentially just a change in governance.

The Africans, Took Over The Colonialist Infrastructure, But Were Too Stupid To Use It Properly, And Couldn't Maintain It At All, And Turned Their People Into Slaves For The Black Governments. Essentially Just A Change In Governance For The Worse.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2016, 09:57:35 AM »
You seem informed on these matters but I think the Chinese companies are going to work people to death for minerals and then throw the corpses down a mine shaft.

China don't treat their own workers with much care so I doubt they'd be any better with African workers. I'm not disputing that the treatment will be harsh, but more that the end results should be beneficial.
Societies can change quite quickly. There were parts of Africa which were once global centres for trading. Who knows what can happen in the future? Africa has huge amounts of potential, it just needs the right management and investment.