Author Topic: Using Nolva after having used tren previously  (Read 1622 times)

JFree92

• Getbig II
Using Nolva after having used tren previously
« on: July 13, 2016, 11:14:45 AM »
I did a tren cycle last year, for quite some time and managed to get gyno problems, both estrogen and progesterone related. I tried to deal with it at the time and I managed to make the lumps that had formed go completely, but ever since I have been left with some puffyness around the nipple area, which I thought meant I had progesterone related gyno.

So a year on I am currently in the middle of a cycle of just test and I am getting a lump again, so I have started taking nolva in an attempt to reverse it (letro didn't do anything for me). The problem is, 3 days into taking the nolva I feel like its possibly even making it worse? I know that you're not supposed to use nolva in pct etc when you are using tren, but is it the case that since my progesterone gyno is still present I am making my puffy nipples worse with nolva?

Basically wondering whether you're not supposed to use nolva when you have any form of progesterone gyno still left over as well.

Cheers.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Using Nolva after having used tren previously
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 11:39:03 AM »
I thought that was old bs bro science about nolva and 19nors?
Relaxafine or however u spell it seems to be the superior choice for gyno. I used to have some gyno from superdrol but ran a low dose of exemestane for a year with blasting and cruising  t3at mostly and it went away.

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:07:03 PM »
I heard it was a thing anyway and I'm pretty sure it was nolva that gave me the gyno before.
I'm not running tren and haven't for a year but I'm just wondering if it's actually now safe to use nolva?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 01:13:38 PM »
Should be fine, unless your prolactin or progesterone is still high. I don't remember which hormone causes the supposed reaction with nolva. Blood work would be a safe bet to go by.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 02:00:49 PM »
I thought that was old bs bro science about nolva and 19nors?
Relaxafine or however u spell it seems to be the superior choice for gyno. I used to have some gyno from superdrol but ran a low dose of exemestane for a year with blasting and cruising  t3at mostly and it went away.
correct
I heard it was a thing anyway and I'm pretty sure it was nolva that gave me the gyno before.
I'm not running tren and haven't for a year but I'm just wondering if it's actually now safe to use nolva?

there is no physiological pathway for nolva to cause gyno.. its simply impossible. the upregulation of progesterone receptors with nolva use only occurs in a small part of the population and only lasts for a short time (2 weeks or so IIRC)... after that, progesterone receptors get downregulated (and this applies to everyone). theres a study on that but im too lazy to look for it now, you could probably find it by googling "tamoxifen progesterone/prolactin receptor upregulation" or something along these lines

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 02:53:31 PM »
Is there any reason it would still be high? If I have prog related gyno does it remain high or does it go back down whilst the gyno remains? Can't really afford to get bloods done atm

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 03:35:29 PM »
Blood work is like 50$

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 06:44:03 PM »
Sounds like your gear is crap and you also don't know your body that well (no offense). Like jizmo said, nolva simply cannot cause gyno. If your gyno is getting worse, it's just alongside the administration of nolva and not as a result of the nolva.

If letro did nothing, then there's something terribly wrong here. A couple letro tabs that are legitimate should cripple your body. Your lipid profile would turn upside down and you should probably be feeling absolutely terrible - you didn't mention this. And because it did nothing, that leads me to believe it was pure trash or there's lots you're leaving out.

Letro should nuke any gyno that has a chance of "reversal". I use this term lightly and I'll explain why. The glandular tissue is said to be impossible to reduce, but mine has been reduced and I've seen it in countless others. I postulate that it can reduced in size if it's currently being exacerbated by hormones like estrogen, prolactin and IGF-1. BUT, sometimes it gets to the point where it can't be reduced. Letro will be your best bet. Nolva is a SERM and works differently, but it lowers IGF-1 which is another hormone that grows tissues. Halting the production of IGF-1 and either occupying the estrogen receptor in the nipple (which is what nolva dose) or lowering systemic estrogen (which is which letro does) is a good course to take.

If you have dostinex or prami, that would be another good route of attack. If you still have that lingering in your system and estrogen and IGF-1 start binding to the tissues in your nipple, your gyno flare ups are the result. That's why I think a lot of the "delayed onset gyno" phenomenon from superdrol started. People would take nolva which blocks estrogen and lowers IGF-1, but once those build up and make their way to the breast region you'll see the classic flare ups which happened down the road after cessation of superdrol.

Long story short, try getting any good AI as they generally do the same thing. But letro is a pretty sure bet if you can get some proper stuff. It's not that exotic and you probably just bought some shit letro. Get some kind of D2 receptor agonist to run alongside it, but ramp it up slowly and taper down slowly. Real drugs like this can screw up your dopamine and it's something we know very little about. But it can help. Sometimes you can get the puffy nips down and sometimes you can't. Sometimes you can get the glandular tissue down and sometimes you can't. It's a crap shoot and everyone's hormone profile and hormone response is different. Get some bloodwork to know where you stand and cross your fingers. That's the best you can do. Don't waste any more time and money beyond this, IMHO.

JFree92

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2016, 07:31:43 AM »
Could it maybe be that I'm getting a rebound effect off the letro? I stopped the letro on sunday at a dose of 0.5mg and took 20mg of nolva the same day to try and stop the rebound but maybe I should have started the nolva earlier.

Either way I'm gonna try and keep this nolva cycle up for another month at 40mg for the first 2 weeks, followed by 20mg the next 2.

In addition I'm gonna try get my hands on some caber and some b6 for the puffyness.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2016, 05:01:03 PM »
Scroll down the posts and see how many say nolvadex.... shits outdated nobody uses it anymore it's inferior choice for what u want. Keep fuxking around and don't get blood work cheap ass... u gonna show them titties I throw u some dollars if u dance good