Author Topic: Cheapest and Best!  (Read 1563 times)

heavy5150

• Getbig I
Cheapest and Best!
« on: March 25, 2006, 12:15:40 PM »
I am sure this question has been asked and answered a billion times here but here goes. Where is the best and cheapest online store for supps. I am looking to get some superdrol and perhaps some tribulus and some pcts. Massnutrition was a place i was going to try but thought i would get your opinions first. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

sean

• Getbig IV
Re: Cheapest and Best!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 09:34:29 AM »
WOAH brother! Cheapness is not an indicator of a worthy product (keep your eye out for a fantastic site coming soon addressing this topic.  If an online vendor is selling items for cheap, its may not be an indicator of the products quality but more of how low he's willing to drop his pants to compete with the vast online supplement biz.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 10:55:33 AM »
I am sure this question has been asked and answered a billion times here but here goes. Where is the best and cheapest online store for supps. I am looking to get some superdrol and perhaps some tribulus and some pcts. Massnutrition was a place i was going to try but thought i would get your opinions first. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Try dpsnutrition.net they the cheapest I've found.  The products they sell are not a reflection of the price they offer for them since they don't produce any supplement they merely sell all the latest top brands.  I'd also recommend massnutrition.com though only for gaspari nutrition products since they seem to be selling them cheaper than dps.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 03:22:30 PM »
i like prosource.com