Author Topic: Any one use any "RIP blends" without any PIP?  (Read 2425 times)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Any one use any "RIP blends" without any PIP?
« on: July 15, 2016, 11:35:16 AM »
The reason I ask is that every RIP blend with short esters I've ever used have had either a little or a lot of PIP, but I've recently purchased a new brand, Sigma X Rip 281 which supposedly contains Test P 70mg, Tren A 70mg, Mast p 70mg, NPP 70mg, Mtren 1000mcg and I have little to no PIP. It does not specify what they are constituted with, whether they use EO etc, but due to the lack of PIP with such a concentrated blend, I'm quite sceptical of its contents.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Any one use any "RIP blends" without any PIP?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 02:28:44 PM »
with 280+1mg/ml of short esters its most likely all EO (with BB and BA) but no oil at all... if there was something else like guaiacol inside you would smell like a medicin cabinet after injecting... otherwise no possible way to keep that mix stable imo...

but oh my god, this stuff contains literally the best 5 AAS under the sun... 1ml a day and youll feel insane, 2ml a day and you will BE insane  :)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 02:52:32 PM »
with 280+1mg/ml of short esters its most likely all EO (with BB and BA) but no oil at all... if there was something else like guaiacol inside you would smell like a medicin cabinet after injecting... otherwise no possible way to keep that mix stable imo...

but oh my god, this stuff contains literally the best 5 AAS under the sun... 1ml a day and youll feel insane, 2ml a day and you will BE insane  :)

That's why I had to try it Jizmo!! I totally agree on the EO front, problem is, the blend is yellow and EO is pretty much clear is it not?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 03:20:01 PM »
I've recently ran a few and had great results with no PIP...

When these blends 1st came on the scene years ago I tried a few lethal ones, you had yo dilute them with a normal dosed steriod

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 03:56:34 PM »
I've ran sigma alot, his cut mix test e, npp, sust or test mix whatever he calls it. The cut mix is painless tren mast n prop painless. My source carrying that brand quality of vials fell off about 6 or so months ago....
  When u go to open the vial the fucking metal lid wanted to come off as well was a pain in ass and also made me feel sketchy about it. I still have about 6 vials of deca some 250 mg some dosed at 300 mgs per ml I like it but the vial shit made me.feel sketchy or uneasy so I ventured off to a new source... finally found a decent one besides him same prices but the oils are thicker and hard to push out of a 25 gauge. Also had a guy doing a comp suspected his test was under dosed from sigma...he is experienced and knows what legit test is..no blood work but he was on 1.5 gs and said he felt like he was cruising or maybe 500ish.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2016, 02:28:57 AM »
That's why I had to try it Jizmo!! I totally agree on the EO front, problem is, the blend is yellow and EO is pretty much clear is it not?
not necessarily... tren ace gives any oil a yellowish tint... color really doesnt mean anything imo

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2016, 03:40:29 AM »
Great feedback guys, thank you. Pestosterone, I don't seem to have a problem with the rubber / metal stoppers, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's an older batch. I only bought 3 X 10ml vials, so a one month supply at 1ml ed, so I will run it out and provide feedback once done.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2016, 03:48:23 AM »
I've recently ran a few and had great results with no PIP...

When these blends 1st came on the scene years ago I tried a few lethal ones, you had yo dilute them with a normal dosed steriod
Yup - I used to run a rip blend and mix with 1 ml of pharma test. Otherwise it was like getting a leg kick from a donkey.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2016, 03:56:41 AM »
Yup - I used to run a rip blend and mix with 1 ml of pharma test. Otherwise it was like getting a leg kick from a donkey.

Yes, some were so painful they body would react like it was an infection and I would get flu like symptoms for days. In fact, some still do this to me.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2016, 11:54:01 AM »
I always buy each compound separate , never in blend

Recently my friend give me for free 6 vials pharmacom pharma mix 2 ( 75mg test ph , 75 mg tren ace,100mg mast prop per ml ) and suprisingly it had very litle pip and was very strong ..

But still i wouldnt buy it and prefer each compound individually :)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2016, 04:38:29 PM »

Recently my friend give me for free 6 vials pharmacom pharma mix 2 ( 75mg test ph , 75 mg tren ace,100mg mast prop per ml ) and suprisingly it had very litle pip and was very strong ..

That's interesting, I have pharma mix 2 which I had just stopped running. Mine actually gave me quite a bit of pip! I think these mixes vary from batch to batch.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2016, 04:56:23 PM »

Same here I get cut mix in a trade where I made out good. How often do you think sustanon is actually 4 esters? Or u think it's half prop with half enanthate or whatever  it would be not as easy to tell also with cut mix I never had tren cough vs straight tren ace cough atleast once a week speaking of sigma brand specifically.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 01:01:27 AM »
I never trust TMT blends... First of all i cant stand test prop and they pretty much never put mast in it. its not like anyone is going to notice anyway..