Author Topic: Gary Johnson is for Open Borders  (Read 2582 times)

James

Gary Johnson is for Open Borders
« on: July 15, 2016, 11:50:38 AM »
For all of the Never-Trumpsters (240, Dos Equis etc..) that are going to waste a vote for Johnson (helping Hillary win) you might want to know that your guy Johnson is for open borders:

Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?

A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

Q: Many Americans fear the flood of immigrants that would follow.
A: They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams---the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

James

Re: Gary Johnson is for Open Borders
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 11:54:36 AM »

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 12:25:25 PM »
Well shit.............
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

James

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 12:36:26 PM »
You are either going to live in Trump town or Hillary town, that's the 2 choices. You can protest all you want, you can waste a vote on open- borders-Johnson but that doesn't accomplish anything but help elect Hillary in the end and get you moved to Hillary Town.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 12:55:45 PM »
let's get past the convention before we finalize the trump thing.

I'm still holding out hope they bounce his liberal, lying, exaggerating, immature, non-serious, liberal plant ass.

James

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 12:58:10 PM »
let's get past the convention before we finalize the trump thing.

I'm still holding out hope they bounce his liberal, lying, exaggerating, immature, non-serious, liberal plant ass.

you need to wake up to reality.

You will have 2 choices: Trump or Hillary, or you can waste a vote on open-borders-Johnson (which is really a vote for Hillary)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2016, 01:52:43 PM »
you need to wake up to reality.

You will have 2 choices: Trump or Hillary, or you can waste a vote on open-borders-Johnson (which is really a vote for Hillary)

I'll wake up to that reality on Friday morning.

Until then, I'm holding out hope for the "conscience" rule change. 

Trump is an absolute ass.  A potential train wreck.  I want to see his ass bounced from convention by delegates, and get a real conservative in there.

James

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 09:11:39 AM »
I'll wake up to that reality on Friday morning.

Until then, I'm holding out hope for the "conscience" rule change. 

Trump is an absolute ass.  A potential train wreck.  I want to see his ass bounced from convention by delegates, and get a real conservative in there.

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 09:15:49 AM »

::)

I just bumped a July 2015 thread where donald Trump said the illegals without serious crimes can stay.

Their daily lawbreaking, he can look past that. 

I consider the border issue to be null and void - Hilary, Trump are identical on it. 

James

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 09:17:40 AM »
I just bumped a July 2015 thread where donald Trump said the illegals without serious crimes can stay.

Their daily lawbreaking, he can look past that.  

I consider the border issue to be null and void - Hilary, Trump are identical on it.  

Hillary says they all stay and is for open borders

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 09:18:32 AM »
Hillary says they all stay.

So hilary lets 11 million stay.  Trump lets 9 million stay, and possibly starts WWIII when someone pokes him with a mean tweet.   ugh.  Terrible choices.   

James

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 09:26:38 AM »
So hilary lets 11 million stay.  Trump lets 9 million stay, and possibly starts WWIII when someone pokes him with a mean tweet.   ugh.  Terrible choices.   

Not the same, Hilary is for open borders, and she doesn't want to send anyone home, not even the criminals, and she wants to increase the refugees from Syria by 500%

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clintons-support-500-percent-increase-syrian-refugees/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 09:30:22 AM »
Not the same, Hilary is for open borders, and she doesn't want to send anyone home, not even the criminals, and she wants to increase the refugees from Syria by 500%

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/15/politifact-says-trump-right-criticism-hillary-clintons-support-500-percent-increase-syrian-refugees/

yeah, but close to the same. 

Also trump said we have to accept syrian refugees also. 

So hilary wants more, so he wants to accept fewer... we're just talking about which flavor of amnesty/refugees they're advocating.   Nobody in this race will stop it... trump will just kick out a few with murder raps?   

I'm disgusted by the 2016 race.

James

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 09:31:52 AM »

I'm disgusted by the 2016 race.

its either gonna be President Hillary or President Trump, so why waste your time bashing one over the other 500 to 1?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 09:35:25 AM »
its either gonna be President Hillary or President Trump, so why waste your time bashing one over the other 500 to 1?

Coach starts as many hilary threads as I do trump :)  So I think we keep that fair and balanced.

Since trump = hilary employee, I'm hurting the dem too.

Seriously, I may end up voting Trump.   Who knows.  If johnson is at 1%, who knows.  If he's at 22%, different story ;)   

I'm disgusted by all of it. 

James

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 09:45:37 AM »
Coach starts as many hilary threads as I do trump :)  So I think we keep that fair and balanced.

So your non stop bashing of trump is to to keep getbig fair and balanced and your 500 post a week spent bashing trump obsession is not really a hatred for trump as much as it is a hatred of Coach?

Coach is honest in who he is voting for, he says he will vote for Tump, so obvious he would post things against Hillary, yet you on the other hand say you hate Hillary as much as you hate Trump, yet you post 500 to 1 trashing trump, dont you see the hypocrisy in this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 10:03:38 AM »
Coach is honest in who he is voting for, he says he will vote for Tump

Actually - Coach recently said he's not going to be voting Trump in 2016.

You don't plan on voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, Coach?

Nope and I'd be willing to prove it on the day I vote. How about you? Are you willing to prove who you voted for on that day?  Didn't vote for him last week either.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 11:58:58 AM »
240 in epic denial.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 12:40:48 PM »
For all of the Never-Trumpsters (240, Dos Equis etc..) that are going to waste a vote for Johnson (helping Hillary win) you might want to know that your guy Johnson is for open borders:

Q: Would you open the borders and make it easier to immigrate legally?

A: My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour. Yes, we should have open borders.

Q: Many Americans fear the flood of immigrants that would follow.
A: They would become taxpayers. They're just pursuing dreams---the same dreams we all have. They work hard. What's wrong with that?

http://www.ontheissues.org/2012/Gary_Johnson_Immigration.htm

I don't support his views on open borders.  I'm also not crazy about his views on national defense.  I do, however, agree with him on my most important issue:  taxes. 

Also, he's not a lying, dishonest, corrupt, narcissistic, uninformed dummy.  I'm not punching the ticket for death by cancer or a heart attack in this election.