Author Topic: switch to a-dex?  (Read 2279 times)

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
switch to a-dex?
« on: March 25, 2006, 01:00:22 PM »
currently doing
750mg sus/wk 1-16
500mg deca/wk 1-16
50mg d-bol/ day wk 1-6

using proviron at 50mg a day, i was using 25mg but started to get a little gyno so threw in 20mg nolva for the last 2 weeks and bumped provi to 50mg.  the problem is i feel if i don't use the nolva the gyno is going to start again because there is still some sorness in my chest.  so shoukd i switch to a-dex if i can get it at 1mg a day and drop the provi and nolva?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: switch to a-dex?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 07:37:28 PM »
currently doing
750mg sus/wk 1-16
500mg deca/wk 1-16
50mg d-bol/ day wk 1-6

using proviron at 50mg a day, i was using 25mg but started to get a little gyno so threw in 20mg nolva for the last 2 weeks and bumped provi to 50mg.  the problem is i feel if i don't use the nolva the gyno is going to start again because there is still some sorness in my chest.  so shoukd i switch to a-dex if i can get it at 1mg a day and drop the provi and nolva?

You should have been using Arimidex all along.........not the Proviron.

Don't know why you thought that was your best option.

Also, the Deca is too high.......400MG is more than enough for that cycle.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 06:02:25 AM »
well at the time proviron was all i could get so i ddin't really have much of a choice.  and i read that it was a good AI that hardens you up.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 12:22:59 PM »
well at the time proviron was all i could get so i ddin't really have much of a choice.  and i read that it was a good AI that hardens you up.

Arimidex/Femara/Aromasin......

One of those, during cycle.  If you can't get what you need you don't run the cycle.  How many times do I need to say it.  You don't compromise when it comes to your body.  If you do, then you're just setting yourself up to fail. 

That's like these people who come on here with a few bottles of gear and want someone to make a cycle out of it.  Doesn't work that way.  Change your mindset......

It's not about "what you can get at the time".  It's about getting what you need or not running the cycle.

DIV

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 01:12:43 PM »
It's not about "what you can get at the time".  It's about getting what you need or not running the cycle.

DIV

Great advice,..cannot say better!  8)

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 01:14:09 PM »
PROVIRON IS PRETTY GOOD,BUT LIKE ANYTHING ELSE,IT'S NOT NECESSARILY FOR EVERYONE.IF YOU HAVE BIG ESTROGEN ISSUES,PAIR IT UP WITH FEMARA/AROMASIN.IN MY CASE THEY WORK BETTER THAN ADEX.NEXT TIME DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND BE MORE PATIENT,THIS IS YOUR BODY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT....

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 06:14:08 PM »
PROVIRON IS PRETTY GOOD,BUT LIKE ANYTHING ELSE,IT'S NOT NECESSARILY FOR EVERYONE.IF YOU HAVE BIG ESTROGEN ISSUES,PAIR IT UP WITH FEMARA/AROMASIN.IN MY CASE THEY WORK BETTER THAN ADEX.NEXT TIME DO A LITTLE MORE RESEARCH AND BE MORE PATIENT,THIS IS YOUR BODY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT....

I never thought about that, but you got a point, Michael.

Aromasin works well with alot of things.......I'd pair that up with Proviron straight up.......no Femara.

DIV

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »
i did my research and nowhere did i find anything that said it would be ineffective.  i will try the aromasin, thanks big mike

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 08:41:24 PM »
also if i'm using proviron at 50mg a day then how much aromasin should i use? 25mg a day?

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2006, 01:30:58 PM »
also if i'm using proviron at 50mg a day then how much aromasin should i use? 25mg a day?
I WOULD TEST THE WATERS SINCE YOU'VE NEVER PAIRED THESE UP.YOU DON'T WANT TO OVERDO IT...

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2006, 01:47:55 PM »
You should have been using Arimidex all along.........not the Proviron.

Don't know why you thought that was your best option.

Also, the Deca is too high.......400MG is more than enough for that cycle.

DIV

Isn't 50 mg of D ed also too high? In that book "Anabolics 2005", the guy says that an intermediate user should use 40 mg per week! What is a good range for D-bol?

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2006, 05:58:06 PM »
you can't take everything you read as gospel.  you have to adjust everything to fit your needs and how your body reacts.  so far with this i have had very little sides besides the gyno and even that is not bad.  i thought it was going to be way worse but i'm in my 6th week and so far so good.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 03:20:10 AM »
Isn't 50 mg of D ed also too high? In that book "Anabolics 2005", the guy says that an intermediate user should use 40 mg per week! What is a good range for D-bol?

50MG is standard ED dosing for D-bol......broken up throughout the day.  William Llewellyn is reporting what some common cycles are, but there is no "set in stone" dosage.  If you can get away with 40MG per day of D-bol with good results.....stay with that.  I'm just saying that on average people use 50MG.

That's per day.......not per week as you wrote above, BTW.

If you want to get crazy, I know kids who megadose on D-bol like it's candy.  I would never do that, I want to keep my liver, but people do it.  You need to try what works for you.  You know your body better than we do.

DIV