Author Topic: Why the 240 hate.  (Read 1030 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Why the 240 hate.
« on: July 18, 2016, 06:14:31 AM »
Every time I read a post from 240, almost like clockwork, hes called some kind of super lib by the 3rd post. For the life of me, I just don't get why. If he calls out ____________ insert political figure for a lie, shows proof of the lie, and then asks others opinion of it, Hes called an Ultra Hilary Supporting Liberal. Dude is only giving printed facts of actual events, but because it doesn't fit your bird brained party marching orders to a T, he is a Sanders Loving liberal.

It is absolutely OK to question someone with the same perceived political leanings as yourself. At some point they will slip up, contradict themselves, or flat out lie. It is 100% healthy and grown up to say " hey i like the majority of his stances but he fucked this one up to me". But to act like the shit just doesn't exist, never happened and anyone that points it out is a radical lib is fucking nuts.

The icing on the cake tho is the inconsistency. When someone from the other side DOES THE EXACT SAME THING you're Johnny on the spot with pointing it out.

Fucking dimwits

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Why the 240 hate.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 06:16:52 AM »
Cause reality to Repubs is like sunlight to vampires.

If you can't attack the message with logic and fact, then try to divert all attention from it by attacking the messenger.  GOP 101.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 06:25:34 AM »
Cause reality to POLITICAL HACKS OF BOTH PARTIES is like sunlight to vampires.

If you can't attack the message with logic and fact, then try to divert all attention from it by attacking the messenger.  DEM/GOP 101.

TRUTH

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 01:35:19 PM »
Cause reality to SOUL CRUSHER is like sunlight to vampires.

If you can't attack the message with logic and fact, then try to divert all attention from it by attacking the messenger.  GOP 101.

TRUTH

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 01:38:29 PM »
TRUTH

Go back to bed -your check is coming in 11 days

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 03:32:19 PM »
Every time I read a post from 240, almost like clockwork, hes called some kind of super lib by the 3rd post. For the life of me, I just don't get why. If he calls out ____________ insert political figure for a lie, shows proof of the lie, and then asks others opinion of it, Hes called an Ultra Hilary Supporting Liberal. Dude is only giving printed facts of actual events, but because it doesn't fit your bird brained party marching orders to a T, he is a Sanders Loving liberal.

It is absolutely OK to question someone with the same perceived political leanings as yourself. At some point they will slip up, contradict themselves, or flat out lie. It is 100% healthy and grown up to say " hey i like the majority of his stances but he fucked this one up to me". But to act like the shit just doesn't exist, never happened and anyone that points it out is a radical lib is fucking nuts.

The icing on the cake tho is the inconsistency. When someone from the other side DOES THE EXACT SAME THING you're Johnny on the spot with pointing it out.

Fucking dimwits
Nah broham, 240 is the Internet version of Colbert. He feigns being a conservative to try and gain credibility while bashing reps.

He has voted for dems for the last few presidential elections.

I would much rather someone be honest and open about their views than try and hide them. Straw man is bat shit crazy but at least he is honest.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 03:53:23 PM »
He has voted for dems for the last few presidential elections.

I'll ask you to do the same thing I asked coach.

Swear on your left testicle, or toe, or maybe pinky finger, that this is true.   

Put it out to the universe if you believe it to be true.  I've made it clear this wasn't the case and was pretty vocal on getbig about my votes.   Challenge it by swearing on your nuts that I did.  Like coach, you probably wont, it's cool.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 04:22:25 PM »
I'll ask you to do the same thing I asked coach.

Swear on your left testicle, or toe, or maybe pinky finger, that this is true.   

Put it out to the universe if you believe it to be true.  I've made it clear this wasn't the case and was pretty vocal on getbig about my votes.   Challenge it by swearing on your nuts that I did.  Like coach, you probably wont, it's cool.
I've posted quotes from you saying the opposite, piss off fuck boy

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 04:52:26 PM »
Go back to bed -your check is coming in 11 days

I hope you have your check ready to send in when that monthly student loan bill comes in the mail 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 07:38:02 PM »
I've posted quotes from you saying the opposite, piss off fuck boy

LOL!   Post where I said I voted obama twice.  Do it.  Coach keeps saying it too, no quote tho.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 08:39:17 PM »

Fucking dimwits
It's not really hate, most of us are tired of the 500 Trump threads per day by him. Trump farts, 240's all over it on getbig. Yet Killary walks free and 240 doesn't even acknowledge her troubles, it's all one sided with him.
On a side note, how have you been? Still smashin some heavy ass weights?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 09:44:57 PM »
LOL!   Post where I said I voted obama twice.  Do it.  Coach keeps saying it too, no quote tho.
Never said you voted for Obama Cracker Jack, but you have said you voted democrat multiple times

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 10:30:54 PM »
Never said you voted for Obama Cracker Jack, but you have said you voted democrat multiple times

interesting.  Post it, please.   This contradicts what Coach claims.   

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 08:27:05 AM »
interesting.  Post it, please.   This contradicts what Coach claims.   
I've quoted your posts before, go look them up. I don't have the fucks to give about you.

James

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 08:27:57 AM »
LOL!   Post where I said I voted obama twice.  Do it.  Coach keeps saying it too, no quote tho.

Truth time 240: You always insert the word "twice" in defense,  So Which time did you vote for Obama?  was it for his first term or 2nd?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 12:48:12 PM »

Fucking dimwits

Ridiculous.  I have called this dude a compulsive liar more times than I can count, because he IS a compulsive liar.  Don't try and give people the impression that 240 is back has not lied, repeatedly, on this board.  Absolute BS.

I don't even read most of his posts.  In the ones that I have over the years I have seen and pointed out rank dishonesty.  If you don't see it you just aren't paying attention.