Author Topic: REAL PICS OR FAKE PICS  (Read 4602 times)

canyoufeeltheforce

• Getbig III
REAL PICS OR FAKE PICS
« on: March 25, 2006, 04:39:06 PM »
I see alot of guy's pics being called out as fakes .
Therefore my question is :
Why don't a few of you guys meet up at one of the BIG SHOWS and take a few pics ? I don't mean the sort of pics taken in the toilet with a strategically placed towel . Just regular pics of some of the guys standing shoulder to shoulder next to one of the BB boothes . I realise of course that the USA is a wee bit larger than my homeland , SCOTLAND but nevertheless I am surprised that some of you guys have not met up .

That big guy Mike looks like a very approachable and likeable lad and I am sure there are many genuine good guys out there .

I know Adonis gets a lot of flak but I am certain he would be at the very least a very intertesting and entertaining guy . He obviously has a sense of humour . So has 240 or BUST ( or whatever he calls himself now ) . Although I suspect 240 would be a self centered pain in the buttocks .

I would love to meet up with you guys but my teleporter isn't finished yet .

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: REAL PICS OR FAKE PICS
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 04:44:58 PM »
I see alot of guy's pics being called out as fakes .
Therefore my question is :
Why don't a few of you guys meet up at one of the BIG SHOWS and take a few pics ? I don't mean the sort of pics taken in the toilet with a strategically placed towel . Just regular pics of some of the guys standing shoulder to shoulder next to one of the BB boothes . I realise of course that the USA is a wee bit larger than my homeland , SCOTLAND but nevertheless I am surprised that some of you guys have not met up .

That big guy Mike looks like a very approachable and likeable lad and I am sure there are many genuine good guys out there .

I know Adonis gets a lot of flak but I am certain he would be at the very least a very intertesting and entertaining guy . He obviously has a sense of humour . So has 240 or BUST ( or whatever he calls himself now ) . Although I suspect 240 would be a self centered pain in the buttocks .

I would love to meet up with you guys but my teleporter isn't finished yet .

ok ok here is myself, LLES (Larry)  Jay Cutler and 240orbust (Rob)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2006, 06:06:02 PM »

ok ok here is myself, LLES (Larry)  Jay Cutler and 240orbust (Rob)

Good pic Mike!!...Which one is Jay Cutler?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2006, 09:07:07 PM »
which 1 do I get to be.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 01:08:35 PM »
I think the one on the far right is Kevin Nash.