Author Topic: Republican National Convention GOP in Ohio  (Read 12919 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republican National Convention GOP in Ohio
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2016, 12:03:17 PM »
That was a no-win scenario.  He'd probably catch more shit if he didn't let Cruz speak. 

It's not unreasonable to not let someone speak - if they won't endorse you.  Not unreasonable at all.  And Cruz told trump 3 days ago there would be no endorsement. 

Trump knew what would happen, and let it.  Wanted it.  Pisses all over Pence's speech of a lifetime with more drama.

This whole Trump run has been nothing but drama, let's realize that.  Do we want a drama president?  Every morning, waking up to see if he's having a twitter battle with some nuclear power or threatening to kill babies or drop nukes in Europe. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2016, 12:14:35 PM »
It's not unreasonable to not let someone speak - if they won't endorse you.  Not unreasonable at all.  And Cruz told trump 3 days ago there would be no endorsement.  

Trump knew what would happen, and let it.  Wanted it.  Pisses all over Pence's speech of a lifetime with more drama.

This whole Trump run has been nothing but drama, let's realize that.  Do we want a drama president?  Every morning, waking up to see if he's having a twitter battle with some nuclear power or threatening to kill babies or drop nukes in Europe.  

The republicans made him take the pledge and they are causing all the drama. Trump has been controversial from the beginning and nothing has changed.  Everyone said he was dead in the water for his wall comments and yet he went on to win the nomination.

Take a break and go to the gym or something.  Your hag will have her time next week and you can post all about her amazing convention. Now stfu.

Oh and as far as drama goes I guess you don't watch the news covering the muslim in chief and the hag.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2016, 06:29:53 PM »
he had a cocksuckker on stage, no his daughter has not got on stage yet , it was the Paypal Co founder Peter Thiel

Trump is really crossing every Republican and their values

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2016, 06:37:59 PM »
Trump taunts GOP in private donor meeting

hr]

The day he accepts the greatest honor the GOP can bestow upon a person - he punks and mocks them.   Trashing Reince Priebus too.

CLEVELAND — Just hours before accepting the Republican Party’s presidential nomination, Donald Trump taunted his party on Thursday, ripping into his rivals and joking that, had he run as an independent, he could have defeated the GOP.

During a luncheon with 300 top donors just blocks from the convention center here, Trump said the Republican National Committee wanted him to sign a loyalty pledge last year because it was afraid he’d run as an independent and it knew he would beat the GOP's candidates. POLITICO received a recording of portions of his remarks, and four sources in the room also described his comments.

"I was the only one who wasn't going to sign the pledge, and [RNC Chairman] Reince [Priebus] is going crazy because he thought I was going to run independent, and if I ran independent I promise you the Republicans would have had zero chance, OK?” he said. Laughter lit up from the audience. "The independents would beat the Republicans!"

He continued: "So Reince every day… was calling, asking me to sign the pledge. And so I said, ‘You know what, I’ll sign, but only if everyone else does.' And so I did, and everybody else did. … The pledge was only because of me."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/trump-taunts-republicans-meeting-225958#ixzz4F63SREyX
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2016, 06:39:00 PM »
'Republican source' leaks Trump speech to Dems

'If I were them, I would be a little freaked,' says Clinton ally David Brock.

CLEVELAND — A super PAC backing Hillary Clinton on Thursday night mysteriously obtained and leaked drafts of Donald Trump’s nomination speech — and those of several other convention speakers — hours before the night’s proceedings were set to kick off, sending the Trump campaign scrambling on the final night of what has been a chaotic convention.

The super PAC, Correct the Record, obtained a document containing the drafts from “a Republican source who had access to it and they sent it to us,” said Correct the Record founder David Brock, a close Clinton ally.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2016, 06:41:35 PM »
Trump just announced he's flipflopping on his opposition to SuperPACs.   It was one of the good things he was running on.

He's ready to be bought by Wall Street.   

All of you repubs who said Trump was different - you were right.  He's just as for sale as the rest of them, he just lacks the experience and understanding needed to be effective in global politics.  You bought a shittier product for the same price.  At least you know cruz, rubio, rand, walker, and jeb know govt, known allies, enemies, and know lawmaking. 

Trump knows TV, showmanship, and that's it.   Oh, and he's no longer independent of wall street interests.  He just put a For Sale sign up.

CLEVELAND — Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence have indicated that they are open to appearing at events for a super PAC seeking to raise at least $100 million, a reversal of Trump's staunch opposition to big-money groups throughout the GOP primaries............... ................

..........Such a nod amounts to a dramatic change in position for Trump, who made disdain of big-money politics a central part of his pitch during the primary contest, railing against super PACs that can accept unlimited contributions from individuals and corporations. He called them horrible and corrupting.

"I have disavowed all Super PACs, requested the return of all donations made to said PACs, and I am calling on all presidential candidates to do the same," Trump said in a statement in October, distancing himself from a super PAC that had connections to his campaign. "The character of our country is only as strong as our leaders."

Trump campaign officials did not respond to repeated requests for comment...............

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/07/21/trump-reverses-his-opposition-to-super-pacs-and-is-now-willing-to-headline-events-for-a-big-money-group/?postshare=3681469135682646&tid=ss_tw

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2016, 06:42:44 PM »
What is this bozo on stage rambling about?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2016, 06:45:22 PM »
What is this bozo on stage rambling about?

he really butchered the shit out of that lion vs gazelle in Africa motivational saying

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2016, 07:32:06 PM »
pretty entertaining stuff.   A 911 truther who buys into a shitload of other conspiracy theories has a good chance at being president.   That is, unless he's really just working to get his wedding buddy Hilary elected by tanking on the GOP side.

No matter what, America will be entertained and not all that much will change.

So is he fooling Mike Pence and his campaign manager Paul Manafort or are they in on it too? These are smart guys like you...
S

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2016, 07:38:11 PM »
So is he fooling Mike Pence and his campaign manager Paul Manafort or are they in on it too? These are smart guys like you...

it's not like they have anything better to do

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2016, 07:40:36 PM »
it's not like they have anything better to do

haha good point
S

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2016, 08:02:24 PM »
You know.... I was really on the fence but this endorsement by strong Dana White just put me over the edge.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2016, 08:03:57 PM »
Trump is killing it right now!

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2016, 08:06:02 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2016, 08:21:10 PM »
trump is an actor.   he's putting on a good show.  but actions count.  he's underperformed at a monster level.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2016, 07:29:49 AM »
Did trump even mention GOD once ? hahah the republican party a true party down to its core values  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2016, 07:40:14 AM »
Did trump even mention GOD once ? hahah the republican party a true party down to its core values  ::)

the tea party, the religious right, even the neocons... all gone.

what we have now is huge anti-immigrant, huge defense, huge military, and zero way of policy explanation/understanding.

Debates will be fun for one-liners, but a lot of people will realize Trump doesn't have complex answers to grown up questions.  Easy to promise greatness and vague phrases.  Tell us how you'll cut everyone's taxes while spending so much more making everything great.  Isn't realisitc.   promising to erase the entire national debt in 8 years is delusional, yet trump promised it.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2016, 07:42:29 AM »
trump is an actor.   he's putting on a good show.  but actions count.  he's underperformed at a monster level.

Hilary's campaign and entire career has been a clusterfuck almost losing to Bernie, a handpicked shill.  

This is why Trump will destroy Hillary in any debate.  Despite her being in politics for 50 years, she is not a politician, she's a politician's wife.  She does an awful job at public speaking before a crowd of anything but shills.  She is only where she is because the media is hugely in the tank for lieberals, spinning everything to help them.  Trump has way more experience and much much better instincts whipping up a crowd.  Regardless, you and the media will claim Hillary won any debate.

I hope she chooses Warren or Julian Castrate.  I think the whole Kaine thing is a dodge to create drama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2016, 08:20:05 AM »
Hilary's campaign and entire career has been a clusterfuck almost losing to Bernie, a handpicked shill. 

This is why Trump will destroy Hillary in any debate.  Despite her being in politics for 50 years, she is not a politician, she's a politician's wife.  She does an awful job at public speaking before a crowd of anything but shills.  She is only where she is because the media is hugely in the tank for lieberals, spinning everything to help them.  Trump has way more experience and much much better instincts whipping up a crowd.  Regardless, you and the media will claim Hillary won any debate.

I hope she chooses Warren or Julian Castrate.  I think the whole Kaine thing is a dodge to create drama.

it's one thing to whip up a crowd.

it's another to speak for 105 minutes while being asked tough questions.

At some point, he'll be asked for specifics, he'll continue with vague mottoes, and the moderators will demand he explain something in detail, and he'll repeatedly refuse.  people will start to wonder if he really knows what the nuclear tried as, or ask how he'll lower taxes and erase national debt while spending so much making things great again.

I haven't heard any trump support tell getbig "oh, he DOES understand these things, he CAN answer in depth".  It's just "oh, he's great on tv and hilary sucks, all good!"

We saw what his fundraising, campaign org, and convention have been - amateur hour, messy, embarrassing, and stumbling around.   I don't want my president doing that, and the daily demands only get worse with the real job of president.  Of course, donald admits Pence will be doing most of that...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2016, 08:21:30 AM »
Trump's mic skills were off the chain last night!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2016, 08:28:49 AM »
Trump's mic skills were off the chain last night!

do you believe trump will completely eliminate the 21 trillion national debt in 8 years, as he has promised?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2016, 08:31:51 AM »
do you believe trump will completely eliminate the 21 trillion national debt in 8 years, as he has promised?

Even as much as you despise Trump, you have to admit him and Ivanka were pretty damn effective yesterday evening.

They had a solid night. No need to hate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2016, 08:33:29 AM »
Even as much as you despise Trump, you have to admit him and Ivanka were pretty damn effective yesterday evening.
They had a solid night. No need to hate.

I never said he wasn't an excellent showman who puts on a great show despite a week of clusterfucckery.

he's the jimi hendrix that can get stoned, hit 50 bad notes, but hit an amazingly beautiful rendition of Angel and bring the crowd to their feet.  Still, I wouldn't want Jimi watching my kids or doing my finances.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2016, 08:37:16 AM »
I never said he wasn't an excellent showman who puts on a great show despite a week of clusterfucckery.

he's the jimi hendrix that can get stoned, hit 50 bad notes, but hit an amazingly beautiful rendition of Angel and bring the crowd to their feet.  Still, I wouldn't want Jimi watching my kids or doing my finances.

Hahaha ;D

From Scott Baio to Trump's acceptance speech last night, this convention has been pretty damn fun!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2016, 08:44:00 AM »
Hahaha ;D

From Scott Baio to Trump's acceptance speech last night, this convention has been pretty damn fun!!

I remember hearing hannity telling us the convention was packed with stars last night.   Scott Baio!  lol.

it's been a clusterfck.  Stealing speeches from the most hated dem on earth not named hilary?
Letting cruz shit all over Pence's big moment?

No, trump succeeds DESPITE himself.  And that never lasts.  He fumbles like this on a world stage and it's a big deal.