Author Topic: Rudy giuliani Absolutely Killing it at the RNC  (Read 5840 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Rudy giuliani Absolutely Killing it at the RNC
« on: July 18, 2016, 07:12:55 PM »
Absolutely reaming the media

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Rudy giuliani Absolutely Killing it at the RNC
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 07:15:04 PM »
Agreed.  I just posted that in the other thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 11:12:35 PM »
trumps' wife had a great speech too.

Whoever wrote it was a brilliant person. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 11:18:37 PM »
Fantastic speech by Rudy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2016, 11:22:27 PM »
here's the problem with attacking the media... 

media is entertainment.  Political news is entertainment for conservatives and liberals.   None of the networks are "unbiased" - they all have a slant because that = ratings.

Nobody gets butthurt because BET plays more Eminem than Common.   They play what people are talking about.   Media is the same way.  They have no obligation to anyone. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2016, 11:58:42 PM »
Lies & Incompetence. 

She said she wrote the speech.  Obviously not true.
They allowed her important words to the word to be unchecked.  A simple plagarism checking website would have caught it.  ANyone with any experience in politics recognized obama's speech.  People were tweeting/posting LIVE during the speech that it was familiar to michelle obama's speech. 

She lied about writing it, and the level fo incompetence from Team Trump means Rudy's great speech is buried by this dumb shit move. 

Just wait til he's president and the stakes are higher.  He's either tanking on purpose, or he's more incompetent than Dubya Bush on his drunkest day.  I don't know which is more scary :(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 12:23:11 AM »
Lies & Incompetence. 

They allowed her important words to the word to be unchecked.  A simple plagarism checking website would have caught it.  ANyone with any experience in politics recognized obama's speech.  People were tweeting/posting LIVE during the speech that it was familiar to michelle obama's speech. 

She lied about writing it, and the level fo incompetence from Team Trump means Rudy's great speech is buried by this dumb shit move. 

Just wait til he's president and the stakes are higher.  He's either tanking on purpose, or he's more incompetent than Dubya Bush on his drunkest day.  I don't know which is more scary :(

Look for Eric Trump and Donald Jr. to make a big impact in their speeches when this event kicks off Tuesday night as well.

These kids have been born and bred for this type of stage and they will likely step up with flying colors.

Energizing the base. Bringing more of the previous NeverTrumper's into the fold. Solidifying and expanding an already significant lead among independents.

You see, 240...only message board political junkies like yourself care some meaningless speech similarities. And even the number of people like you are so small that it really is not even worth discussing when in comparison with all the truly news worthy stuff and interesting stuff going on with the RNC convention.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2016, 03:23:54 AM »
I can remember when Rudy was elected Mayor of NYC and said he would clean up Times Square. Libs said it was impossible. When Rudy promptly did it, Libs then said it was better the way it was before.

That's when I became convinced that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2016, 03:44:09 AM »
I can remember when Rudy was elected Mayor of NYC and said he would clean up Times Square. Libs said it was impossible. When Rudy promptly did it, Libs then said it was better the way it was before.

That's when I became convinced that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

^^ this is a false statement.  Everyone agreed that Rudy cleaned up Time Square but the disagreement was with his perceived intolerance to rights of minorities and his trouncing of civilian rights. No said that Time Square was better before.
I

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2016, 03:45:39 AM »
here's the problem with attacking the media... 

media is entertainment.  Political news is entertainment for conservatives and liberals.   None of the networks are "unbiased" - they all have a slant because that = ratings.

Nobody gets butthurt because BET plays more Eminem than Common.   They play what people are talking about.   Media is the same way.  They have no obligation to anyone. 

You rarely have anything to add to a discussion.  And this time was no exception.

Ψ

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2016, 03:46:40 AM »
Rudy's secret to mental tenacity...

ballistic Upright Rows in The Bronx at midnight  :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2016, 05:47:56 AM »
^^ this is a false statement.  Everyone agreed that Rudy cleaned up Time Square but the disagreement was with his perceived intolerance to rights of minorities and his trouncing of civilian rights. No said that Time Square was better before.

I heard Jimmy Breslin and others say it. They also tried to not give Guiliani credit for cleaning up NYC by saying that crime was already dropping.

I know what NYC was like before Rudy. Even in good neighborhoods, you couldn't walk down the street without being confronted by aggressive panhandlers, and every car parked in the street had a window broken and the car stereo stolen.

Under Diblasio it's happening again.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2016, 06:08:10 AM »
I heard Jimmy Breslin and others say it. They also tried to not give Guiliani credit for cleaning up NYC by saying that crime was already dropping.

I know what NYC was like before Rudy. Even in good neighborhoods, you couldn't walk down the street without being confronted by aggressive panhandlers, and every car parked in the street had a window broken and the car stereo stolen.

Under Diblasio it's happening again.

Stop exaggerating. I've lived in NYC my whole life and it was not as bad as you're making it seem. Not even close. Maybe in very isolated areas in NYC. But the norm? Not even close.
X

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2016, 06:57:15 AM »

Stop exaggerating. I've lived in NYC my whole life and it was not as bad as you're making it seem. Not even close. Maybe in very isolated areas in NYC. But the norm? Not even close.

How old are you?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2016, 07:05:50 AM »
Lies & Incompetence. 

So you admit you know nothing since you said it was a great speech....

Lines in question were generic/cliche/said quite often in many speeches. Nobody cared/s except for liberal media trying to do whatever they can to bring the republican candidate down.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2016, 07:08:37 AM »
So the speeches had a few of the same phrases. Show me a graduation speech that doesn't have several of the same phrases as others. Like they say, if you put 1000 monkeys in a room with 1000 typewriters, eventually one of them will write Hamlet. It's just a matter of probability. Either that or Michelle Obama is illegally using the White House Time Machine for personal gain.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2016, 07:12:29 AM »
How old are you?

Now you're switching arguments. You initially stated that you could NOT walk down the street without being confronted by aggressive panhandlers, and that EVERY car parked in the street was broken into. This is just not the case.  Growing up, my families car was never broken into and it was always parked in the street. Neighbors as well.

But, now you switched the argument from panhandling and car break-ins to murder.

Stay on topic.
X

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2016, 07:13:08 AM »

I have no clue where Thin Lizzy is getting that information.   Yes, in the poorer neighbors there is and will always be high crime.  In the affluent areas there was and will always be a concerted effort to keep crime in check.

Again, did Rudy clean up Time Square and the Washington Square Park area, yes.  He did so by getting rid of the panhandlers and homeless people. He did so by kicking then out of those areas.

What Thin Lizzy is doing is called revisionist history.. making the history fit the narrative.
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2016, 07:13:35 AM »
Lol at probability.  

It was 2 paragraphs identical except for 6 words she dumbed down.  It we are really calling that a coincidence, lol...  She would be bounced from any 9th grade writing class for that.  

She copied old First Lady speeches.   She changed words and turned it in as her own. I bet we will see Ann Romney and Laura bush similarities when we look closer.  

Lazy.  It's just laziness.  She copped old speeches.  Claiming coincidence is beyond laughable

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2016, 07:18:46 AM »
Now you're switching arguments. You initially stated that you could NOT walk down the street without being confronted by aggressive panhandlers, and that EVERY car parked in the street was broken into. This is just not the case.  Growing up, my families car was never broken into and it was always parked in the street. Neighbors as well.

But, now you switched the argument from panhandling and car break-ins to murder.

Stay on topic.

I'm providing legitimate crime statistics that the two of you can't handle. It wasn't just Murder. Every type of crime was out of control.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2016, 07:39:27 AM »
I'm providing legitimate crime statistics that the two of you can't handle. It wasn't just Murder. Every type of crime was out of control.

No, you just can't stick to the topic. You said EVERY single parked car was broken into. That is not the case. You said you couldn't walk down the street without being aggressively attacked by panhandlers. That is not the case. Then you switched your argument to homicide. Now, you provide a general statement that crime was just "out of control." You have really bad debating skills.  :-\ :-\ Show me the statistics that EVERY car had a broken window on the street.  ??? ??? If you can't back up your VERY specific claims, then it doesn't mean much. Again, you said EVERY car was broken into that was parked on the street. Show me this evidence.

Was crime higher back then? Yes. But was EVERY car on the street broken into? No. Could you walk down the street without being attacked by panhandlers? Yes. Thus, while crime was higher back then, you're trying to paint a portrait of NYC that is just not holding up to your statistics.

Being "out of control" is not quantifiable. I don't know what that means. And "being out of control" doesn't mean that EVERY single car had a broken window that was parked on the street. And it also doesn't mean that EVERY car was broken into and you couldn't even walk down the street without being aggressively confronted by panhandlers.

X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2016, 07:44:51 AM »

I have no clue where Thin Lizzy is getting that information.   Yes, in the poorer neighbors there is and will always be high crime.  In the affluent areas there was and will always be a concerted effort to keep crime in check.

Again, did Rudy clean up Time Square and the Washington Square Park area, yes.  He did so by getting rid of the panhandlers and homeless people. He did so by kicking then out of those areas.

What Thin Lizzy is doing is called revisionist history.. making the history fit the narrative.

This.

I lived in Queens my whole life. We never had any of these problems like he is describing. I mean, was it bad at times? Sure. But nothing like he is describing  ??? ??? Has the rate of crime improved? Yes. But that was not his initial premise. In fact, his initial premise was just blind statements, such as, "EVERY car was broken into" and "You couldn't walk down the street without being aggressively confronted by panhandlers." This stuff never happened to me in Queens. Then when pressed on the issue, he talks about homicide.

I am still waiting for evidence that EVERY car window was broken on the streets. I hope Thin Lizzy took a lot of pictures of these so called cars
X

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2016, 08:37:52 AM »
Lol at probability.  

It was 2 paragraphs identical except for 6 words she dumbed down.  It we are really calling that a coincidence, lol...  She would be bounced from any 9th grade writing class for that.  

She copied old First Lady speeches.   She changed words and turned it in as her own. I bet we will see Ann Romney and Laura bush similarities when we look closer.  

Lazy.  It's just laziness.  She copped old speeches.  Claiming coincidence is beyond laughable

She also rick rolled the GOP...

Which leads me to believe that the entire speech was an actual joke.

Once Hillary tries to bring up the Trump's spouse in a debate/etc., it'll be open season on Ol' Billy Boy
a

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2016, 08:59:52 AM »
If you think Rudy is a good orator, you don't know oratory. And I'm not just saying that because I disagree with his politics. Adolf Hitler was one of the greatest speakers of the 20th century, but I admit that even if I disagree with his policies.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2016, 09:07:22 AM »
Isn't his daughter a criminal? He talks so much about the black community but has a criminal living at home. What a joke! ::)