Author Topic: Cleveland Police Union Head: Obama Has 'Blood on His Hands'  (Read 3464 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
President Barack Obama has "blood on his hands" for the Sunday attack on police officers in Baton Rouge, La., the head of the Cleveland patrolmen's union charges.

"It's absolutely insane that we have a president of the United States and a governor of Minnesota making the statements they made less than one day after the police-involved shootings," Loomis said.

And the president of the United States has blood on his hands that will not be able to come washed off."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/Baton-Rouge-shootings-police/2016/07/17/id/739070/#ixzz4EqQmrU2O

Ψ

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: Cleveland Police Union Head: Obama Has 'Blood on His Hands'
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 02:53:07 AM »

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 04:06:38 AM »
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

― Marcus Tullius Cicero

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 05:06:11 AM »
According to many Getbig experts, Obama is anti-gun. Obama doesn't want American citizens to own guns.

So how can we blame Obama when a guy decides to grab a gun and murder people?

[I'm not taking sides, I'm just asking a question]

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 05:24:23 AM »
According to many Getbig experts, Obama is anti-gun. Obama doesn't want American citizens to own guns.

He also sells weapons to ISIS on a regular basis and keep it secret from the press, members of congress and senate and most impressively Fox News and Donald Trump
I

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 05:27:06 AM »
According to many Getbig experts, Obama is anti-gun

He's a VERY bad leader and largely to blame for inciting and triggering this race war with the speeches he gives (before the facts were out) he could have nipped this in the bud long ago. But he and Hillary have been stoking it further at every opportunity (Including cop funerals - which is disgusting) . He's been creating polarization & hatred since back before Ferguson, giving relevant to the terrorist group Black Lives Matter and drug gangs (based on lies and misinformation). The race relations have NEVER been this bad in America, he's set them back 50 years!

Remember THE president is the one RESPONSIBLE for setting the narrative for a country.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 11:59:10 AM »
Well Cleveland Police have Tamir Rice's blood on their hands!

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 06:23:23 PM »

Well said!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 06:33:02 PM »
The same traitor who said "I don't care if it's constitutional or not at this point" about open carry and wanted to outlaw it in Cuyahoga County.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 06:33:42 PM »
He also sells weapons to ISIS on a regular basis and keep it secret from the press, members of congress and senate and most impressively Fox News and Donald Trump

This is actual proof that you are mentally retarded.  For all the idiots out there who play neutral and say "both sides do it".  There is nothing on the American political left that is even
remotely equal to horse shit like this.  Again, the retard is strong in this fellow.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 07:47:25 PM »
You mean the punk ass bitch who was pointing a BB gun at people's heads in the park and scaring the shit out of them and their families? I'd like to see you shit your pants when someone shoves the barrel of a gun down your mouth and then laughs and says it's just a BB gun. I'm sure that would be ok with you. Or maybe rapes your mother holding a gun to her head and then you can blame your mom by telling her it was a toy gun and she's just a dirty old slut. Tamir Rice 100% got what was coming to him. If he was doing that in a Texas park, a civilian would've been legally in the right to take him out.

Real gun or fake gun? Take the quiz and ask yourself how well you'd do from 20 yards away with a guy waving it in the air.
http://www.khq.com/story/29644035/khquiz-can-you-tell-the-difference-between-a-real-and-fake-gun

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 08:04:00 PM »
Of course he does. He started the recent cop hate movement.

What do you think about the cop union president not giving a fuck about the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment (a bit like Obama)?

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 02:42:37 AM »
You mean the punk ass bitch who was pointing a BB gun at people's heads in the park and scaring the shit out of them and their families? I'd like to see you shit your pants when someone shoves the barrel of a gun down your mouth and then laughs and says it's just a BB gun. I'm sure that would be ok with you. Or maybe rapes your mother holding a gun to her head and then you can blame your mom by telling her it was a toy gun and she's just a dirty old slut. Tamir Rice 100% got what was coming to him. If he was doing that in a Texas park, a civilian would've been legally in the right to take him out.

Real gun or fake gun? Take the quiz and ask yourself how well you'd do from 20 yards away with a guy waving it in the air.
http://www.khq.com/story/29644035/khquiz-can-you-tell-the-difference-between-a-real-and-fake-gun

First, Tamir was at the Cudell Rec Center when it was closed. He wasn't scaring people. The 911 caller told CPD he thought it was fake. Tamir was a small kid, not intimidating at all. The cops didn't park their car a few fewer away from him. They drove up next to him and the one cop just got out an shot. It took all of 3 seconds. They didn't administer CPR and put his sister in the back of thief car when she arrived on scene. The cops lives were not threatened at all.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 08:07:05 AM »
My point by point refutation of your false post:
- He was outside of a Rec center during the day. It makes no difference whether the center was open or closed that day.
- If you're going to quote the 911 caller saying he thinks the gun is fake at least quote him saying 'He's scaring the shit out of me'. You don't get to pick and choose which quotes are legit and which ones aren't.
- If he was a small kid, why did the cops believe he was 17-18 years old? His autopsy lists him at 5'7 and 195 lbs. That's small by Getbig standards but big by anyone else's standards. Small? Completely false.
- Not intimidating??? A large black teen holding a gun and pointing it at people isn't intimidating? What neighborhood did you grow up in? 80's Watts? Is this intimidating or would you just laugh in their face?

- Tamir reached for the gun when the cops pulled up. He was shot in the stomach. No hands up. Not running away.
- He had been warned that the gun looked too real and not to wave it around in public.
- He was terrorizing people in the name of a prank or joke but how would anyone else know that?
- Anyone who reaches for a real-looking gun (real or not) when confronted by police is getting wasted. Rightfully so.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 08:09:12 AM »
- He was outside of a Rec center during the day. It makes no difference whether the center was open or closed that day.
- If you're going to quote the 911 caller saying he thinks the gun is fake at least quote him saying 'He's scaring the shit out of me'. You don't get to pick and choose which quotes are legit and which ones aren't.
- If he was a small kid, why did the cops believe he was 17-18 years old? His autopsy lists him at 5'7 and 195 lbs. That's small by Getbig standards but big by anyone else's standards. Small? Completely false.
- Not intimidating??? A large black teen holding a gun and pointing it at people isn't intimidating? What neighborhood did you grow up in? 80's Watts? Is this intimidating or would you just laugh in their face?

- Tamir reached for the gun when the cops pulled up. He was shot in the stomach. No hands up. Not running away.
- He had been warned that the gun looked too real and not to wave it around in public.
- He was terrorizing people in the name of a prank or joke but how would anyone else know that?
- Anyone who reaches for a real-looking gun (real or not) when confronted by police is getting wasted. Rightfully so.

Couldn't they have just shot him in the leg?   ???

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 10:54:25 AM »
Couldn't they have just shot him in the leg?   ???
Only if they use the Dead-Eye or Bullet-Time features found on their joysticks.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 11:01:44 AM »

This argument is way too logical.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 12:31:28 PM »
What do you think about the cop union president not giving a fuck about the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment (a bit like Obama)?

Bump for Coach.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 01:38:10 PM »
Getting sick of these cops lately.  If they cannot handle this shit, go work at Lowes hauling bags of mulch.  FFS.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 02:26:45 PM »
Getting sick of these cops lately.  If they cannot handle this shit, go work at Lowes hauling bags of mulch.  FFS.

Who's gimmick are you?