Author Topic: Highest dose of testosterone ever done  (Read 12949 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Highest dose of testosterone ever done
« on: July 19, 2016, 03:18:01 PM »
I remember one user from another forum who tried 10g of test a week and literally got gyno overnight :D

What is the craziest test dose that anyone here has done, and what were the gains like?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Highest dose of testosterone ever done
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:05:37 PM »
1 gram is highest I've ever used of only testosterone. I've never expected to gain 20lbs of muscle over night. I don't even need 1 gram of only testoaterone now to gain size or weight now at 230lbs and 9% fat if I use 2 compounds I can gain plenty with 3/4gra, but 2 grams total Is a high dosed course of drugs for my self that is sure 2 make me bigger with proper food

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 12:59:15 AM »
Around a gram, cant get higher unless i use like 50mg a asin a day. Its awesome, you feel great, get big, burn fat etc...

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 05:12:49 AM »
2 grams

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 07:30:05 AM »
One of my mates was sponsored by Paul borresson for a short period of time , he had him on over 4ml of sus per day for a certain period... He was in agony after a couple of weeks and chucked it in, he said the sites were too sore to take anymore, ontop of feeling ill( was snappy top out the vial sus back then, it seemed to stick around the inj site much longer)

The concept was to push past your set point, so you'd run a crazy amount of gear, add a fillet steak ontop of each meal youd usualy eat, back off for a while and try again, this was when people were still trying to gain huge size without mega dose gh/slin

Not condoning or advising this, but borresson had the ear of all the big boys back then

My self, 1250 per week... Was 250 too much, head felt like a football.... In reality a couple of ml a week I can sit  230-240 with very good condition

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 08:29:14 AM »
Just watched a Palumbo video claiming that Greg Valentino told him he was using one 10ml vial of test propionate in each trap, every day.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 10:58:11 AM »
One of my mates was sponsored by Paul borresson for a short period of time , he had him on over 4ml of sus per day for a certain period... He was in agony after a couple of weeks and chucked it in, he said the sites were too sore to take anymore, ontop of feeling ill( was snappy top out the vial sus back then, it seemed to stick around the inj site much longer)

The concept was to push past your set point, so you'd run a crazy amount of gear, add a fillet steak ontop of each meal youd usualy eat, back off for a while and try again, this was when people were still trying to gain huge size without mega dose gh/slin

Not condoning or advising this, but borresson had the ear of all the big boys back then

My self, 1250 per week... Was 250 too much, head felt like a football.... In reality a couple of ml a week I can sit  230-240 with very good condition

do you think it actually takes really long to build muscle on test? like it will thicken you up very fast, but I feel it's a fair amount of water retention (both intramuscular and subcutaneous). Actually need to run for a few months to get proper muscle and not bloof

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 03:16:29 PM »
2g
was no better than 1g, just lots of additional water (not the good kind though)
i think GH15s theory that high doses of test need high doses of GH to not make you look like shit holds truth...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 04:36:45 PM »
Just watched a Palumbo video claiming that Greg Valentino told him he was using one 10ml vial of test propionate in each trap, every day.
Read Greg's book "death drugs muscle" when he was locked up according to him... he was using 3 g equipoise  and 3 g test prop per week. That was his answer to not using synthol he said he was shooting 60 cc of oil per week with hormone in it so there was no room for synthol.

Valentino so full of shit like Lee priest never know what the fuck was used for fact

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 03:49:12 AM »
do you think it actually takes really long to build muscle on test? like it will thicken you up very fast, but I feel it's a fair amount of water retention (both intramuscular and subcutaneous). Actually need to run for a few months to get proper muscle and not bloof

This was for already advanced bodybuilders, borresson actually wanted the water logged bloof.. This has all been superseded with heavy gh/slin use

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 10:45:04 AM »
Most I've used was 850mgs of test E but it got my testosterone over 10,000 ng dl and the test stopped there. My free testosterone was at 3500.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 04:25:11 PM »
I knew a fella who took 1 amp of sustanon 250 along with 3iu pharm grade gh (humatrope I believe), every day for months on end. I honestly don't know if he ever comes off that cycle. diet is whatever he wants to eat. calls himself a 5 on 2 off dieter. looks great. no acne, no gyno. weighs around 250lbs. says that "man made drugs are harmful".. meaning all the fun stuff like tren , dbol, drol ect. 

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 10:34:52 PM »
1400mg and i blew up in acne

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 06:00:23 AM »

And a whole bottle of eq into his biceps werent ganabol 50ml per bottle? Lol

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 10:43:13 AM »
2 grams was a bloated watery mess 250 lbs and up/ look wayyy better off of 750 -800 ish 230 lbs

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2016, 12:06:06 PM »
2100mg... With a lot of aas probably 6-7gr togather... was a water balloon

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2016, 01:13:10 PM »
I`ve run a gram per week.........much more than I needed to gain actually.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 05:06:22 PM »
sheesh....I feel like such a lightweight. I don't think I have ever gone higher than 750-800mgs of test per week. I'm not even sure if I've gone over 2g/ week in total gear...usually my cycles are between 1500-1800 max.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2016, 05:58:04 PM »
I read swipers q and a over at rx. Dude runs 3 grams of test with some gh and looks better than a lot of pros. I think most just don't have the guts or experience to many sides to go that high. If I could afford hgh I feel like I would experiment with much higher doses.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 12:33:42 AM »
I knew a fella who took 1 amp of sustanon 250 along with 3iu pharm grade gh (humatrope I believe), every day for months on end. I honestly don't know if he ever comes off that cycle. diet is whatever he wants to eat. calls himself a 5 on 2 off dieter. looks great. no acne, no gyno. weighs around 250lbs. says that "man made drugs are harmful".. meaning all the fun stuff like tren , dbol, drol ect. 

A good friend used to hang out with Mike Morris back in the day & Mike's off season stack was cheap & simple: 3 sus250 a day & 10iu generic GH + insulin here & there. He wasn't into adding other compounds until contest time. Looked great at his prime imo.

It wasn't the gear that did him in. It was the partying & rec drugs.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 05:28:34 AM »
I've run a gram - but it was a newbie going hog wild and wasting gear type of gram - at that stage in my journey I had no legitimate reason to exceed 500 mg /wk. Even after 5 years of continuous cruising and blasting, 750 still causes noticeable improvements over time so I don't see a gram of JUST test in the immediate future. Deca AND test? Well, that's another story....

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2016, 03:40:09 AM »
A good friend used to hang out with Mike Morris back in the day & Mike's off season stack was cheap & simple: 3 sus250 a day & 10iu generic GH + insulin here & there. He wasn't into adding other compounds until contest time. Looked great at his prime imo.

It wasn't the gear that did him in. It was the partying & rec drugs.

That's a lot of test! I wonder how much arimidex he was running with that. He got a little puffy, but still stayed pretty damn lean in the off-season from memory.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2016, 03:47:59 AM »
i remember GH15 said that you shouldn't use high dose test unless you have GH inside. Not sure what the definition of high dose test is though. I figure that 500mg a week shouldn't be too high

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2016, 04:10:47 AM »
i remember GH15 said that you shouldn't use high dose test unless you have GH inside. Not sure what the definition of high dose test is though. I figure that 500mg a week shouldn't be too high

he basically said if you go over a gram of test you need to run gh with it

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2016, 12:19:39 AM »
A friend from my gym runs 1500 mg a week and never stops. For 4 years now actually.