Author Topic: If Ailes Leaves, O'Reilly, Van Susteren and Hannity Could Too  (Read 417 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
He's toast.

If Ailes Leaves, O'Reilly, Van Susteren and Hannity Could Too

Image: If Ailes Leaves, O'Reilly, Van Susteren and Hannity Could Too   Fox News CEO Roger Ailes (AP Photo/Jim Cooper, File) 
By Cathy Burke   |    Tuesday, 19 Jul 2016

If embattled Fox News CEO Roger Ailes is forced out the door, a core team of on-air talent reportedly might be right behind him.

According to the Financial Times, three of the network's biggest stars — Bill O'Reilly, Greta Van Susteren and Sean Hannity — have clauses in their contracts that would allow them to depart if Ailes were to leave the network.

An interview with The Hollywood Reporter last year suggests that's just what O'Reilly might consider, noting the top-rated anchor said he had "no idea how the network would shake out if he [Ailes] wasn’t here."

However, rumors are already circulating that his time at Fox is ending sooner than later.

The possible fallout comes as New York magazine reports another high-profile Fox News anchor, Megyn Kelly, has now accused Ailes of sexual harassment, and that the CEO —already facing allegations of sexual harassment by fired anchor Gretchen Carlson — is soon to be fired.

Since the Carlson suit filed in June, nine women have accused Ailes of sexual harassment during his five decades as a media and entertainment executive.

http://www.guy-ailes-bill-oreilly-greta-van-susteren-sean-hannity/2016/07/19/id/739483/#ixzz4Etxmg4Ra

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: If Ailes Leaves, O'Reilly, Van Susteren and Hannity Could Too
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:15:04 PM »
There is now an allegation that Mr. Ailes also sexually harassed Megyn Kelly as well

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 05:21:50 PM »
There is now an allegation that Mr. Ailes also sexually harassed Megyn Kelly as well

No way.  You mean an allegation other than the one in the article I just posted? 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 05:33:15 PM »
No way.  You mean an allegation other than the one in the article I just posted? 

Two Megs, bro.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 05:41:45 PM »

;D