Author Topic: Marc Hunt should stop crying  (Read 2287 times)

peroni

• Getbig III
Re: Marc Hunt should stop crying
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2016, 08:10:21 AM »
I like Mark Hunt. But against Lesnar, Hunt looked terrible.

Hunt threw: zero kicks, zero knees, and maybe 5 punches (and got paid $700,000... that was more than Velasquez, Cormier, and Anderson Silva)

He threw only 1 type of punch... the overhand. Seems a bit suspicious to me that a striker of his experience would do that. I am convinced the fight was rigged for Lesnar to win and make a subsequent comeback. The guy is the king of PPV. The math adds up.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2016, 11:17:23 AM »
He threw only 1 type of punch... the overhand. Seems a bit suspicious to me that a striker of his experience would do that. I am convinced the fight was rigged for Lesnar to win and make a subsequent comeback. The guy is the king of PPV. The math adds up.

If Hunt took a dive... I doubt that he'd be whining like a bitch afterwards

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2016, 11:21:08 AM »
Mark said in an interview after the fight that he felt like Brock felt like 500kg lying on top of him.

Q

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2016, 11:43:12 AM »
Mark is campaigning.

He stands to gain millions (that he wouldn't have made otherwise) by boxing the UFC into the corner via a PR campaign over Brock failing his drug test in front of the world stage.  

Can't say I blame him.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2016, 01:13:52 PM »
Mark is campaigning.

He stands to gain millions (that he wouldn't have made otherwise) by boxing the UFC into the corner via a PR campaign over Brock failing his drug test in front of the world stage.  

Can't say I blame him.

He isn't going to get a dime

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2016, 02:15:45 PM »
Mark is campaigning.

Can't say I blame him.
I'd venture to say the world, as a whole, could not give 2 shits about Brock Lesnar.