Author Topic: Marc Hunt should stop crying  (Read 2289 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Marc Hunt should stop crying
« on: July 19, 2016, 10:09:22 PM »
Marc Hunt claimed Lesnar was "juiced to the gills", but that he would fight and knock him out anyway.  Instead, Brock rag dolled his fat ass.  Now that Brock is alleged to have failed a test, Marc is crying his eyes out.  And we don't even know the exact nature of the failed test.  If not for Brock, Hunt would never see such a pay day in his life.  Fat boy should STFU.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Marc Hunt should stop crying
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 10:21:09 PM »
Marc Hunt claimed Lesnar was "juiced to the gills", but that he would fight and knock him out anyway.  Instead, Brock rag dolled his fat ass.  Now that Brock is alleged to have failed a test, Marc is crying his eyes out.  And we don't even know the exact nature of the failed test.  If not for Brock, Hunt would never see such a pay day in his life.  Fat boy should STFU.  

Hi Sable.  ::)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 10:29:23 PM »
Hi Sable.  ::)

Hi flat earth nut job.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 11:26:41 PM »

Agree with you on that. But whats the deal with clomiphene, the estrogen blocker used by JJ and brock?

Sounds better than nolva/clomid, lol.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 12:17:41 AM »
Agree with you on that. But whats the deal with clomiphene, the estrogen blocker used by JJ and brock?

Clomiphene is clomid.

Is that what Brock got popped for? What a fucking waste...

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 12:25:20 AM »
Clomiphene is clomid.

Is that what Brock got popped for? What a fucking waste...

Lol, thx. Yes, both JJ and Brock got caught with it. JJ was also caught with some AI.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 12:51:45 AM »
Drug testing ruined MMA, litteraly. Bring back Pride. Im sick of those idiots pissing hot and getting injuried all the time.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 01:23:41 AM »
Lesnar is a cheat.

Hope this helps.
P

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 01:24:57 AM »
Drug testing ruined MMA, litteraly. Bring back Pride. Im sick of those idiots pissing hot and getting injuried all the time.
This.

The untested days were far more exciting.

A prime Mark Kerr headbutting his way to victory was very entertaining to watch!!

Vitor Belfort on Steroids is a scary guy...without juice - not so much

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 01:37:50 AM »
This.

The untested days were far more exciting.

A prime Mark Kerr headbutting his way to victory was very entertaining to watch!!

Vitor Belfort on Steroids is a scary guy...without juice - not so much

I agree with both of you. Hate all the injuries stopping fights, etc..AAS and HGH are needed for MMA, especially for fighters who are older than 30.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 02:28:37 AM »
Marc Hunt claimed Lesnar was "juiced to the gills", but that he would fight and knock him out anyway.  Instead, Brock rag dolled his fat ass.  Now that Brock is alleged to have failed a test, Marc is crying his eyes out.  And we don't even know the exact nature of the failed test.  If not for Brock, Hunt would never see such a pay day in his life.  Fat boy should STFU. 

We know he felt it was necessary to use steroids to beat his opponent and quite frankly, that entitles his opponent to say some shit when the truth is known.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 02:29:38 AM »
I agree with both of you. Hate all the injuries stopping fights, etc..AAS and HGH are needed for MMA, especially for fighters who are older than 30.
I thought the UFC had a favorable opinion of true "TRT"? Or was that just Joe Rogan?

Either way, basic medical HRT of testosterone and GH could immensely help athletes especially over 30.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 02:35:08 AM »
I thought the UFC had a favorable opinion of true "TRT"? Or was that just Joe Rogan?

Either way, basic medical HRT of testosterone and GH could immensely help athletes especially over 30.
They had exemptions for guys on prescribed TRT but that is gone now.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 02:41:53 AM »
They had exemptions for guys on prescribed TRT but that is gone now.
That's suprising. Definitely a step in cleaning things up that shows they are serious.

You could easily abuse medical TRT as an athlete and it undoubtedly would be authorized doping. Public would be fine with it though since it's "medical."

Kudos to UFC for cleaning up the sport. Most big orgs cover everything up.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 03:44:57 AM »
I still believe 99% of UFC fighters are shooting HGH/test and some other PEDs. However, testing has become very strict and lots of good fighters are getting caught.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 04:15:57 AM »

I hadn't heard about Brock getting popped for clomiphene.  If that's the case, that's suspicious.  If I am Brock, I know that win or lose, I am getting paid huge.   As such, I wouldn't risk taking anything.   If he did, it was foolish, as he has a lot more to lose by getting caught. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 05:28:57 AM »
those steroid punches look like they hurt
A

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 06:21:49 AM »
I hadn't heard about Brock getting popped for clomiphene.  If that's the case, that's suspicious.  If I am Brock, I know that win or lose, I am getting paid huge.   As such, I wouldn't risk taking anything.   If he did, it was foolish, as he has a lot more to lose by getting caught. 

Its not 100% certain, but several sources have written that clomiphene was the illegal drug that Brock got caught with.

I am also disappointed, Lesnar looked healthy and ready to do some damage in HW division. True freak, you just have to look at the guys head and frame... too bad he got caught.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 06:52:15 AM »
Lesnar bruised Hunts ego. Very badly.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 06:59:28 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2016, 07:16:01 AM »
What about Marc's brother Mike?  What's his position on this?  Is Mike Hunt hurting over this?

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2016, 07:20:32 AM »
As a true Australian I would like to say Australian's are the worst at bitching and crying when someone is better than them. Someone else is always using drugs, never the Aussie's, they're just tougher  ::) ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2016, 07:22:44 AM »
What about Marc's brother Mike?  What's his position on this?  Is Mike Hunt hurting over this?
:D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2016, 07:27:04 AM »
As a true Australian I would like to say Australian's are the worst at bitching and crying when someone is better than them. Someone else is always using drugs, never the Aussie's, they're just tougher  ::) ::)

I like Mark Hunt. But against Lesnar, Hunt looked terrible.

Hunt threw: zero kicks, zero knees, and maybe 5 punches (and got paid $700,000... that was more than Velasquez, Cormier, and Anderson Silva)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2016, 07:54:25 AM »

They're as hurt as Ray , Skip and Mason Cutler
Q