Author Topic: Question for 240  (Read 1027 times)

James

Question for 240
« on: July 20, 2016, 08:38:52 AM »
Truth time 240: You always insert the word "twice" in defense when someone accuses you of voting for Obama. 

So Which time did you vote for Obama?  was it for his first term or 2nd?

LOL!   Post where I said I voted obama twice.  Do it.  Coach keeps saying it too, no quote tho.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Question for 240
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 08:48:53 AM »
I posted my votes the days of the elections.   For years, I've dealt with straight up lies regarding it. 

tony said he has the quotes - he can pull them up.   DE will pull up a feb 2007 quote.  Coach will pull up how my family chose to vote.

James

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 08:51:35 AM »
I posted my votes the days of the elections.   For years, I've dealt with straight up lies regarding it. 

tony said he has the quotes - he can pull them up.   DE will pull up a feb 2007 quote.  Coach will pull up how my family chose to vote.

Just a simple yes or no, did you ever vote for obama?

James

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 09:07:27 AM »
whatever I write, people will say I'm lying.  Won't they?   I came home bragging about voting Barr in 2008 and immediately, 50 people said "no you didn't."   I came home complaining about the rain when voting romney in 2012, and people said "no you didn't". 

I hate hilary and I hate trump.  Fuck them both, seriously
.   If it wasn't a crime to take selfies in the booth, I would take a pic of my libertarian vote in 2016 and post it with a pic of my junk lol. 

Doesn't matter what I say, and to be honest, these cats doubting me for years, let them.  All that matters is that it's 2016 and fuck hilary, and fuck trump.  They're both democrats, and in the coming months, we WILL see trump is a dem plant more and more.

So if u hate them both, then why 500 post a week from you ripping Trump to maybe 1 a week against Hillary?  Why the non stop trump bashing obsession from you, especially considering that you hate them both? can you not see how those actions could show you to be a liar?

And I have stated many times, like it or not, its either gonna be Hillary town or Trump town that you are living in for the next 4 years, and considering you spend the entire day on here bashing Trump, one could take that as proof that you prefer Hillary, wouldn't you agree?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 09:12:10 AM »
So if u hate them both, then why 500 post a week from you ripping Trump to maybe 1 a week against Hillary?  Why the non stop trump bashing obsession from you, especially considering that you hate them both? can you not see how those actions could show you to be a liar?

And I have stated many times, like it or not, its either gonna be Hillary town or Trump town that you are living in for the next 4 years, and considering you spend the entire day on here bashing Trump, one could take that as proof that you prefer Hillary, wouldn't you agree?

BECAUSE I see Trump as a CLINTON EMPLOYEE.   I said it on getbig since 2011 and most are just shrugging it off.   

CLinton = Obama = very open about their shit liberal positions.  But Trump is worse - - Trump is taking up a valuable slot as the GOP nominee.   

These fcking fanboys are all over Trump today, and I hate it.  Trump CLEARED the birther issue by taking ownership of it, letting obama punk him, and refusing to push the photoshop spacing angle - WHY

I'm glad you asked lol - because Obama had to win in 2012, so hilary would win in 2016.  See, ROmney wins, and hilary has to wait til 2020, and she's too old then.

Trump was a dem plant in 2012 with the birth cert issue
Trump is a dem plant in 2016 on the GOP ticket.

I said minute #1, trump WILL win the nomination, and I was correct.
I said minute #1, Trump WILL hand it to hilary - and I truly believe he will.

I guess we'll see.  If he tanks it, or if he kicks ass.  But hilary admits to being lib shit - Trump pretends to be the alternative.   I'm not afraid to be wrong on it, it's a longshot CT and most don't think it's the case.  But I strongly believe in it.

James

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 09:14:24 AM »

BECAUSE I see Trump as a CLINTON EMPLOYEE.   I said it on getbig since 2011 and most are just shrugging it off.   

CLinton = Obama = very open about their shit liberal positions.  But Trump is worse - - Trump is taking up a valuable slot as the GOP nominee.   

These fcking fanboys are all over Trump today, and I hate it.  Trump CLEARED the birther issue by taking ownership of it, letting obama punk him, and refusing to push the photoshop spacing angle - WHY

I'm glad you asked lol - because Obama had to win in 2012, so hilary would win in 2016.  See, ROmney wins, and hilary has to wait til 2020, and she's too old then.

Trump was a dem plant in 2012 with the birth cert issue
Trump is a dem plant in 2016 on the GOP ticket.

I said minute #1, trump WILL win the nomination, and I was correct.
I said minute #1, Trump WILL hand it to hilary - and I truly believe he will.

I guess we'll see.  If he tanks it, or if he kicks ass.  But hilary admits to being lib shit - Trump pretends to be the alternative.   I'm not afraid to be wrong on it, it's a longshot CT and most don't think it's the case.  But I strongly believe in it.

Fact: You are either going to live in Trump town or Hillary town, that's the 2 choices. You can protest all you want, you can waste a vote on open- borders-Johnson but that doesn't accomplish anything but help elect Hillary in the end and get you moved to Hillary Town.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 09:16:03 AM »

I never said you voted for Obama you hack only that you voted democrat

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 09:17:44 AM »
I never said you voted for Obama you hack only that you voted democrat

I do'nt always vote straight ticket - there are some, particularly at local level, where i measure the merits of the individuals running.  In past years, I brought a sheet with some locals and others whose positions on certain issues was important to me at the time.

Voting straight ticket works sometimes, but sometimes we feel strongly about other issues in other spots.  More independents with more to offer below the nat'l level.

James

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 09:20:09 AM »
I do'nt always vote straight ticket - there are some, particularly at local level, where i measure the merits of the individuals running.  In past years, I brought a sheet with some locals and others whose positions on certain issues was important to me at the time.

Voting straight ticket works sometimes, but sometimes we feel strongly about other issues in other spots.  More independents with more to offer below the nat'l level.

The day after obama won his first term, you made a comment on here saying "we changed the world"  in a thread about obama winning, so if you did not vote for obama, why the word "we"?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 09:25:51 AM »
I do'nt always vote straight ticket - there are some, particularly at local level, where i measure the merits of the individuals running.  In past years, I brought a sheet with some locals and others whose positions on certain issues was important to me at the time.

Voting straight ticket works sometimes, but sometimes we feel strongly about other issues in other spots.  More independents with more to offer below the nat'l level.
I agree with you, that would mean you bash both sides equally though and you dont

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 09:33:24 AM »
The day after obama won his first term, you made a comment on here saying "we changed the world"  in a thread about obama winning, so if you did not vote for obama, why the word "we"?

I voted barr, but I was happy that the bush cabal - and that includes standing aside and letting 911 happen, which he absolutely fccking did - was over. 

Mccain = that same shitshow of neocon fcks that betrayed our nation that day.   ANd yes, they absolutely fcking did.  It's been 15 years and the mountain of evidence of inside job is beyond belief now.

I'd vote against that neocon shitshow today just as much.   Fuck them.  Seriously, looking back, it was treason and everyone knows it.  Screw that whole era. 

Trump is 100x better than mccain and I may end up voting for him, if only because he is a 911 truther and alex jones fanboy.  Repubs may end up ushering in the actual 911 investigations they were too pu$$y to support a decade ago.

sorry for the anger, but I run hot when I think back to the bush bullshit.  I voted Bush twice too, I don't think any getbiggers dispute that much. 

James

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 09:36:23 AM »

Trump is 100x better than mccain and I may end up voting for him,

so u might vote for trump but you spend the entire day on here bashing him... ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 09:37:20 AM »
so u might vote for trump but you spend the entire day on here bashing him... ::)

cause he's a democrat.  But he's a 911 truther democrat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 12:44:58 PM »

The quote from you saying you will vote for Obama is from February 2008 you compulsive liar.

And quote about your whole family voting for Obama is from November 2008. 

So I probably will vote dem.  i'd love to see Obama choose a Wes Clark for a running mate, or a Jim Webb, possibly more likely, for strong military and defense credibility.

My whole family - all Republicans - are voting Obama.  i'm driving them to the station later - buying everyone dinner - making it a real family event.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 01:05:19 PM »
The quote from you saying you will vote for Obama is from February 2008 you compulsive liar.

And quote about your whole family voting for Obama is from November 2008. 

yep, in Feb 2008 I said that I would probably do something 9 months later.   I didn't.
My family voted obama but I didn't. 

You've been bumping these same quotes for 8 years now, but you never bump the dozen or more posts when I talk about why I voted Bob Barr. 

I guess those don't support your narrative?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »
yep, in Feb 2008 I said that I would probably do something 9 months later. 

DE will pull up a feb 2007 quote. 

"A compulsive liar is someone who lies with ease and finds comfort in it. The person may even continue to lie when presented with the truth in cold, hard facts. Getting a compulsive liar to admit he or she lied can be nearly impossible."

http://addiction.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Compulsive_Lying_Disorder

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 02:29:51 PM »

Florida doesn't have straight ticket voting does it?
:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 02:32:54 PM »
Florida doesn't have straight ticket voting does it?

nope, i just meant I punch R everywhere i see it

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 02:50:17 PM »
nope, i just meant I punch R everywhere i see it

Which is probably the best way of going about it even if you are in a state that allows straight ticket.  Many people still F'k that up, invalidating their ballot but not knowing it.  We got new machines in our area that SHOULD catch mistakes and allow the voter to correct it before its counted, however, that only applies for voting in person, not absentee.
:

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 04:52:09 PM »
"A compulsive liar is someone who lies with ease and finds comfort in it. The person may even continue to lie when presented with the truth in cold, hard facts. Getting a compulsive liar to admit he or she lied can be nearly impossible."

http://addiction.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Compulsive_Lying_Disorder

Very fitting.