Author Topic: We're going to have unbelievable intelligence  (Read 2764 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
We're going to have unbelievable intelligence
« on: July 20, 2016, 10:34:49 AM »
We are so fucked if this idiot becomes POTUS

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-trump-pence-republican-ticket/

Lesley Stahl: Horrible. You said you would declare war against ISIS. What exactly do you have--

Donald Trump: It is war. By the way, it is war.

Lesley Stahl: No, but does that-- when you say, "Declare war," do you want to send American troops in there? Is that what you mean?

Donald Trump: Look, we have people that hate us. We have people that want to wipe us out. We're gonna declare war against ISIS. We have to wipe out ISIS. These are people that--
Lesley Stahl: With troops on the ground?

Donald Trump: I am going to have very few troops on the ground. We're going to have unbelievable intelligence, which we need; which, right now, we don't have. We don't have the people over there. We are going to use--

Lesley Stahl: You want to send Americans--

Donald Trump: Excuse me-- and we're going to have surrounding states and, very importantly, get NATO involved because we support NATO far more than we should, frankly, because you have a lot of countries that aren't doing what they're supposed to be doing. And we have to wipe out ISIS. And speaking of Turkey, Turkey is an ally. Turkey can do it by themselves. But they have to be incentivized. For whatever reason, they're not. So we have no choice.

Lesley Stahl: But I still don't know if you're going to send troops over--

Donald Trump: Very little. I'm gonna--

Lesley Stahl: But declare war--

Donald Trump: --get neighboring states and I'm going to get-- we are going to get NATO; we're going to wipe 'em out. We're gonna--

Lesley Stahl: But declare war?

Mike Pence: Lesley--

Lesley Stahl: What does that mean--

Mike Pence: This is-- this is the kind-- this is the kind of leadership that America needs and it--

Lesley Stahl: But what--

Mike Pence: -and it begins with deciding to destroy the enemies of our freedom.

Lesley Stahl: How?

Mike Pence: And how we do that? I have every confidence. You-- you remember I served on the Foreign Affairs Committee. And I'm very confident that when Donald Trump becomes president of the United States, he'll give a directive to our military commanders, bring together other nations, and we will use the enormous resources of the United States to destroy that enemy.

Donald Trump: Now look, we are going to get rid of ISIS, big league. And we're going to get rid of 'em fast. And we're going to use surrounding states. We're going to use NATO, probably. And we're going to declare war. It is war. When the World Trade Center comes tumbling down, with thousands of people being killed, people are still-- I have friends that are still--

Lesley Stahl: But we did go to war, if you remember. We went to Iraq.

Donald Trump: Yeah, you went to Iraq, but that was handled so badly. And that was a war-- by the way, that was a war that we shouldn't have entered because Iraq did not knock down--excuse me

Lesley Stahl: Your running mate--

Donald Trump: Iraq did not--

Lesley Stahl: --voted for it.

Donald Trump: I don't care.

Lesley Stahl: What do you mean you don't care that he voted for?

Donald Trump: It's a long time ago. And he voted that way and they were also misled. A lot of information was given to people.

Lesley Stahl: But you've harped on this.

Donald Trump: But I was against the war in Iraq from the beginning.

Lesley Stahl: Yeah, but you've used that vote of Hillary's that was the same as Governor Pence as the example of her bad judgment.

Donald Trump: Many people have, and frankly, I'm one of the few that was right on Iraq.

Lesley Stahl: Yeah, but what about he--

Donald Trump: He's entitled to make a mistake every once in a while.

Lesley Stahl: But she's not? OK, come on--

Donald Trump: But she's not--

Lesley Stahl: She's not?

Donald Trump: No. She's not.

Lesley Stahl: Got it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: We're going to have unbelievable intelligence
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 10:48:07 AM »
Trump didn't know what the nuclear triad is.

Trump barely knows the war details, processes, etc.

At best, he'll be a puppet for the pentagon.  Ask bush 2001 how that worked. 
At best, Pence just runs all the wars while Trump cuts ribbons or tweet battles.

At worst, he's doing this to look inept and hapless so people choose hilary, his intention all along.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 11:19:43 AM »
Trump didn't know what the nuclear triad is.

Trump barely knows the war details, processes, etc.

At best, he'll be a puppet for the pentagon.  Ask bush 2001 how that worked. 
At best, Pence just runs all the wars while Trump cuts ribbons or tweet battles.

At worst, he's doing this to look inept and hapless so people choose hilary, his intention all along.

yeah, he's doing all this to help his "wedding buddy" ::) ::)

Do you think he let his ViceTrump candidate in on that secret?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 12:04:20 PM »
yeah, he's doing all this to help his "wedding buddy" ::) ::)

Do you think he let his ViceTrump candidate in on that secret?

Do you think he cared about a VP candidate when he picked that moron?  With the dismal rating in his home state, he would never get elected again anyhow. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 03:34:32 PM »
Do you think he cared about a VP candidate when he picked that moron?  With the dismal rating in his home state, he would never get elected again anyhow.  

he picked him to appeal to fundies (that's if you believe that he actually wants to win)

I'm just wondering if anyone else in the campaign knows that Trump entire purpose for running is to help Hillary.  Do you think his kids and wife know it.  Afterall he's done great damage to many of his business relationships by running. Don't you think his kids would be concerned about that.

Remember 240 believes that at some point Trump will "bow out" and endorse Hillary

Imagine how stupid Pence is going to feel (much less all those delegates and Trump supporters) when he does that.

Chris Christie is really going to be pissed when he finds out.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 03:57:25 PM »
Is this to be taken literally?
Donald Trump: We're going to have unbelievable intelligence...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 04:01:43 PM »
Is this to be taken literally?

Donald Trump: We're going to have unbelievable intelligence...

Literally is exactly how I would take it

George Bush has pretty damn unbelievable intelligence which got us into Iraq

Maybe Trump is going to re-assemble that team

Actually, since Trump has been quoted as saying he has a very good brain and has said a lot of things and mostly consults himself so maybe he will just be the source of this unbelievable intelligence.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 04:03:30 PM »
I've figured out his kids are the ones pushing him most.  He's really caught in quite a spot right now, I'd say.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 04:18:52 PM »
I've figured out his kids are the ones pushing him most.  He's really caught in quite a spot right now, I'd say.

Why would his kids want Hillary to be POTUS and why would they want their father to greatly damage his businesses (which presumably they will inherit) just to help Hillary

I guess there is always 240's other theory that when Hillary is POTUS she will give Trump billions in government contracts. Maybe that's why his kids want him to run. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 04:25:53 PM »
Why would his kids want Hillary to be POTUS and why would they want their father to greatly damage his businesses (which presumably they will inherit) just to help Hillary

I guess there is always 240's other theory that when Hillary is POTUS she will give Trump billions in government contracts. Maybe that's why his kids want him to run. 

I believe at least a few of his kids are picturing some sort of "dynasty" potential, and undoubtedly they think he'd be successful (he's their dad).

His fear of being a failed president becomes made all the worse by that, though.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 04:30:02 PM »
I believe at least a few of his kids are picturing some sort of "dynasty" potential, and undoubtedly they think he'd be successful (he's their dad).

His fear of being a failed president becomes made all the worse by that, though.

so you're saying his kids don't know that he's actually running to help Hillary win?

so he's basically publicly humiliating his wife and kids to help his "wedding buddy"?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 04:34:46 PM »
so you're saying his kids don't know that he's actually running to help Hillary win?

so he's basically publicly humiliating his wife and kids to help his "wedding buddy"?

Can't deny any lost effort on his part is a gain for Hillary.  That's why it's so important for him to give 100%.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 04:38:49 PM »
I am so glad Bush was pushed out, though.  Damn, what a dodged bullet.  Cause, yeah, Hillary is so terrible that many would do a fuck-it and go Bush.

The horror of that thought.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 04:51:04 PM »
Can't deny any lost effort on his part is a gain for Hillary.  That's why it's so important for him to give 100%.

that can be said about any candidate in any race

the CT here is the Trump was planted by Bill Clinton and is working to help Hillary win

He's doing this because they are "wedding buddies" (or because Hillary is somehow going to give him billions in government contracts  - to do what?  240 hasn't explained that part)

So Trump is willing to publicly humiliate his wife and family, piss off donor, supporters, delegates, etc..
just to help out a "wedding buddy" and get billions in government cheese

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2016, 05:02:36 PM »
that can be said about any candidate in any race

Yes, which makes his behavior all the more unsettling at this point.

the CT here is the Trump was planted by Bill Clinton and is working to help Hillary win

Wouldn't put it past that weasel, Bill Clinton.  I can't stand the guy.

He's doing this because they are "wedding buddies" (or because Hillary is somehow going to give him billions in government contracts  - to do what?  240 hasn't explained that part)

I can't imagine such a direct connection being made.

So Trump is willing to publicly humiliate his wife and family, piss off donor, supporters, delegates, etc..
just to help out a "wedding buddy" and get billions in government cheese

But seriously, I do believe he's in fear of being "forced" into office (by winning, lol).  Then going on to be viewed as a horrible failure, and having to face his kids in his last years as a failure on such a massive scale.  Perhaps he's shaken by the thought.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2016, 05:12:07 PM »
His behaviour is perfectly consistent with a world class narcissist and also consistent with what he has done since Day 1 which worked perfectly for him so far

You're telling me that you believe Bill Clinton had the ability to convince Trump to damage himself in order to help Hillary and also had the prescience to know that Trump would actually be successful while acting in a way that EVERYONE criticized and no one thought had a chance in hell of being successful

Just those two things alone would make Bill Clinton a genius

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2016, 05:21:44 PM »
His behaviour is perfectly consistent with a world class narcissist and also consistent with what he has done since Day 1 which worked perfectly for him so far

You're telling me that you believe Bill Clinton had the ability to convince Trump to damage himself in order to help Hillary and also had the prescience to know that Trump would actually be successful while acting in a way that EVERYONE criticized and no one thought had a chance in hell of being successful

Just those two things alone would make Bill Clinton a genius

No, I was about 80% kidding on BC.  But when it comes to Trump, something ain't right with that boy and he needs to correct the flight path.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2016, 05:29:19 PM »
I looked in my crystal ball and I saw big trouble for the U.S. It was a warning.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2016, 05:34:31 PM »
Do you think he cared about a VP candidate when he picked that moron?  With the dismal rating in his home state, he would never get elected again anyhow. 

Mike Pence = Sarah Palin without charisma.  One other difference is that Glen Rice (U of M basketball player) fucked the living shit out of her in college.  I bet she looked like Kim Kardashian
the way she longingly stared at and then sucked that Big Black Cock.  I derailed my own responce and now I have an insatiable hard on.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2016, 10:28:52 PM »
I looked in my crystal ball and I saw big trouble for the U.S. It was a warning.

You have a prosthesis?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 09:50:28 AM »
We already have unbelievable intelligence........Trum ps answer to every question when asked how he's going to solve problems is "We're going to have unbelievable____________ ____"

fill in the blank

God help us if he is president

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2016, 06:55:11 PM »
You have a prosthesis?

Nice call. Actually, I do have one prosthetic nut. Lost one to the mumps when I was in my teens. Probably a good thing though. No doubt I would otherwise have had way too much testosterone and too many swimmers.

The prosthesis isn't crystal and it has no magic powers as best as I can figure out....which is a damn shame.