Author Topic: DBOL nuked my appetite 2 days later  (Read 1496 times)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
DBOL nuked my appetite 2 days later
« on: July 20, 2016, 03:01:12 PM »
Started my new cycle 2 days ago. Using 30mg dbol ed and woke up today with no appetite. I wanted to puke while eating my food. Using thai dbol blue hearts. Right before dbol was running 4weeks of var at 60ed.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: DBOL nuked my appetite 2 days later
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2016, 03:10:10 PM »
well i guess dbol is not for you then...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 05:42:35 PM »
Started my new cycle 2 days ago. Using 30mg dbol ed and woke up today with no appetite. I wanted to puke while eating my food. Using thai dbol blue hearts. Right before dbol was running 4weeks of var at 60ed.
Eat the food anyway. it's hot outside nobody is hungry.  Things that help u eat: Marijuana, GHRP Peps, equipona, appetite supplements. U won't be "big as possible" without taking in calories

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 10:36:47 PM »
Yeah it's only when i take dbol before eating, if i eat and than take it, seems to suppress the problem

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 11:04:17 PM »
I wish I would have that...
I have a hard time with my appetite cause I am on 50mg Tren ACE EOD and 100mg Tren E EOD.
I use ephe to surpress but then I am dependent on benzos to sleep.

I might try sibutramine someday.

(Took 5mg of Etizolam yesturday before bed because I was depressed as fuck and my morning ECA didnt do much at all)

I want to stop using Ephedrine because it gets me into other stuff. Tried ritalin for school for a couple weeks and surpresses perfektly but its hellishly expensive and I dont like how I turn into a zombie.

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2016, 11:05:54 PM »
Stay on like 10mg ED for a week or so and see if you can eat normally . if yes taper up the dose otherwise just drop dbol.    use winny you will look better ;)

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 11:07:23 PM »
All orals shut down my appetite, especially dbol & anadrol.

To turn into a remorseless eating machine, pick up some periactine.

1 tab & you'll eat an entire buffet in one sitting.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 01:18:29 AM »
When i was using eq, 1g test and gh i had no problems with my appetite and was running 150mg anadrol ed and banging 8-9 meals

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 01:22:37 AM »
I wish I would have that...
I have a hard time with my appetite cause I am on 50mg Tren ACE EOD and 100mg Tren E EOD.
I use ephe to surpress but then I am dependent on benzos to sleep.

I might try sibutramine someday.

(Took 5mg of Etizolam yesturday before bed because I was depressed as fuck and my morning ECA didnt do much at all)

I want to stop using Ephedrine because it gets me into other stuff. Tried ritalin for school for a couple weeks and surpresses perfektly but its hellishly expensive and I dont like how I turn into a zombie.

Tren gives me intense sugar cravings. Makes me crave sugar and carbs nothing else. ECA does near nothing for supressing appetite, and sibutramine is simply unhealthy and isn't a long term solution towards being able to control appetite. You should learn self control, cut any simple carbs out of your diet. You will have less insulin spikes and cravings to eat junk. Stick to home made food and more complex forms of carbohydrates. Maybe a serving of fruits with your morning oatmeal and that's about it. Intra carbs i use a special carb powder

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 01:43:57 AM »
Yeah it was going pretty well until the tren kicked in and I just went mayham on my diet. Not getting fatter but not geting as lean as I'd like to.
I want to maintain a pretty low BF% yearround without needing to eat perfektly all the time.

Baisicly looking for an easy way to manage diet

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 02:01:46 AM »
Yeah it was going pretty well until the tren kicked in and I just went mayham on my diet. Not getting fatter but not geting as lean as I'd like to.
I want to maintain a pretty low BF% yearround without needing to eat perfektly all the time.

Baisicly looking for an easy way to manage diet

If tren makes your diet sloppy than you should settle for different compounds and leave it for when you want to add serious size during bulk phases. However, I would recommend different compounds instead of tren that are less harsh. My favorite being EQ  ;) During off season, you should focus less on drugs and more on eating

Juiced

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 04:18:44 AM »
I am currently around 11% bf and id like to really drop it down to like 8 while maintaining all gainz.

But yeah my diet fucks me but i might just do tons of cardio. Currently on ECA but worst case I also have like 1 weeks worth of DNP which would get the job done perfektly but I dont want to be sweaty all the time and I want to be able to fuck my girlfriend right

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 10:10:45 PM »
You will forsure get rebound after finishing dnp. The lower body fat will be hard to maintain