Author Topic: MIAMI: Cop Shoots Unarmed Black Caregiver; Hands Were Up While Laying on Ground  (Read 4870 times)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
http://gawker.com/video-shows-unarmed-black-man-pleading-with-arms-raised-1784004594

Dateline:  Today.  Miami.  State attorney is now involved

Cliffs:  Black guy.  Caregiver of autstic boy.  Austic boy ran away from group home.  Caregiver trying to corral him back home.  Someone phones in a 911 that a man was trying to commit suicide with a gun.  "Gun" was a toy truck.  Boy had the truck.  Black caregiver had no gun, no truck.  Was lying on back, hands up, pleading not to get shot.  Then gets blasted.

#BlueLivesMatter

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
UPDATE:  They clipped hip THREE TIMES in the leg.  After "negotiating."

http://www.local10.com/news/man-in-good-condition-after-being-shot-by-north-miami-police-officer

Mind you, the boy had the Tonka Truck.  Yet he didn't get smoked.  Guess the race of the boy.

#AllLivesMatter

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
UPDATE:  They clipped hip THREE TIMES in the leg.  After "negotiating."

http://www.local10.com/news/man-in-good-condition-after-being-shot-by-north-miami-police-officer

Mind you, the boy had the Tonka Truck.  Yet he didn't get smoked.  Guess the race of the boy.

#AllLivesMatter

The 23 year old "boy" is Latino.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV

Beats being black in 2016, I guess.   ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Interesting to see what the actual facts are. Should take about a week or two. "Hands up don't shoot" oh wait, that was proven to be a lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Interesting to see what the actual facts are. Should take about a week or two. "Hands up don't shoot" oh wait, that was proven to be a lie.

as was the cops estimation that he limped 20 feet from his car after having his bell rung ;)

It was actually 150 yards, wasn't it?   Stumbling a few feet to face an attacker, or traveling 1 1/2 football fields to end things - without calling in the shooting, huh?   "Radio malfunction", he called it.   haha.

I don't want to confuse you - I know FOX didn't tell you all of these aspects of the shooting you brought up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
as was the cops estimation that he limped 20 feet from his car after having his bell rung ;)

It was actually 150 yards, wasn't it?   Stumbling a few feet to face an attacker, or traveling 1 1/2 football fields to end things - without calling in the shooting, huh?   "Radio malfunction", he called it.   haha.

I don't want to confuse you - I know FOX didn't tell you all of these aspects of the shooting you brought up.

And there you go again...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And there you go again...

you introduced an unrelated shooting.   SO I thought you may want to know some facts about that case.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
“I thought it was a mosquito bite, and when it hit me I had my hands in the air, and I’m thinking I just got shot!” Kinsey told WSVN. “And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me were, ‘I don’t know.’”

Damn!

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
you introduced an unrelated shooting.   SO I thought you may want to know some facts about that case.

So the quote that Coach posted is not from this specific incident?

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Come on.....in the cop's defense, all Tonka trucks look like handguns if you squint at just the right angle.  And besides, the first rule of suicide prevention discussion states that in order to talk to the suicidal person, there must be clear communication.  The fine officer wasn't trying to kill the defenseless man on the ground.......he just wanted to eliminate the background noise.  That begging and pleading for life tends to disrupt a conversation somewhat.

Not guilty on all counts......

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
“I thought it was a mosquito bite, and when it hit me I had my hands in the air, and I’m thinking I just got shot!” Kinsey told WSVN. “And I’m saying, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ and his words to me were, ‘I don’t know.’”

Damn!
Just like the taught him in the Academy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So the quote that Coach posted is not from this specific incident?

correct.  he's talking about another shooting from years ago.   In that case, the hands up comment was just as incorrect as the cop's claim he stumbled 20 feet form his car to confront the attacker.  In reality, the cop ran 1.5 football fields, without radioing in the shooting, before shooting the bad guy in the head twice among other things.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
correct.  he's talking about another shooting from years ago.   In that case, the hands up comment was just as incorrect as the cop's claim he stumbled 20 feet form his car to confront the attacker.  In reality, the cop ran 1.5 football fields, without radioing in the shooting, before shooting the bad guy in the head twice among other things.
A bad guy running away or a bad guy charging? What difference does it make what the distance is? When you charge a police officer pointing a weapon at you, you will be shot. Would you have preferred a shot to the knee, Mr Swagger?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
What difference does it make what the distance is?

BIG difference. 

Running very far shows us he was feeling fine, and didn't bother to call it in... why?

Stumbling 20 feet shows he was still under a continued attack - same incident as the earlier attack.

These were TWO SEPARATE CONFRONTATIONS.   You can't shoot a guy for some shit he did yesterday.  If he punches you, waste him.  But catching him alone 5 minutes later, a block away, and finishing his ass?

Inexcusable he didn't call in the shooting. 

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
BIG difference. 

Running very far shows us he was feeling fine, and didn't bother to call it in... why?

Stumbling 20 feet shows he was still under a continued attack - same incident as the earlier attack.

These were TWO SEPARATE CONFRONTATIONS.   You can't shoot a guy for some shit he did yesterday.  If he punches you, waste him.  But catching him alone 5 minutes later, a block away, and finishing his ass?

Inexcusable he didn't call in the shooting. 
Was he running away or charging the officer when he was shot? That's the only thing that matters. Cops don't have to let criminals run away. Their job is to give chase whether the guy is 20 feet away or 200 yards away. Charging an armed policeman is suicide by cop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Charging an armed policeman is suicide by cop.

Unarmed, I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. 

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Unarmed, I'm not sure that's entirely accurate. 

Then in addition to your lack of common sense, you also have no understanding of the law. Do you really think that a police officer has a duty to wrestle with the charging person, maybe work on his sprawl and try to stop the takedown with one hand still holding his weapon? Then still holding onto his weapon, attempt to use his one free hand versus the bad guy's two hands to pin him to the ground like Steven Seagal in Out for Justice? If so, you just might be a retard.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Working while black

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Then in addition to your lack of common sense, you also have no understanding of the law. Do you really think that a police officer has a duty to wrestle with the charging person, maybe work on his sprawl and try to stop the takedown with one hand still holding his weapon? Then still holding onto his weapon, attempt to use his one free hand versus the bad guy's two hands to pin him to the ground like Steven Seagal in Out for Justice? If so, you just might be a retard.

That's why they give them tazers.  ANd radios, to call in other cops.

This dude shot the bad guy, got out of his car, spent a few minutes catching him and shot him some more.  He didn't bother calling in the shoot. 

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
That's why they give them tazers.  ANd radios, to call in other cops.

This dude shot the bad guy, got out of his car, spent a few minutes catching him and shot him some more.  He didn't bother calling in the shoot. 

A police officer may not seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force.
So you're pointing your weapon at a guy and he charges you and you're supposed to use your free hand to grab your taser or your radio and let him tackle you to the ground while you're calling for help? I'm pretty sure how that video looks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump

Mind you, the boy had the Tonka Truck.  Yet he didn't get smoked.  Guess the race of the boy.

#AllLivesMatter

Beats being black in 2016, I guess.   ;)

you stuck your hypocritical racist asian foot in it, didnt ya...
Ψ

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
idiot liberal hysteria over guns created this whole situation
Ψ

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
ban tonka trucks they look too much like guns