Author Topic: Cruz taking on Trump in 2020, Booed tonight, "Vote your conscience" No endorsemn  (Read 9979 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Ted Cruz would run in 2020 even if Trump is president, RNC official says
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rnc-ted-cruz-president-2020-000000680.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
And?

Coach - You said you're not going to be voting Trump in 2016.   Sticking with it, coach?

You don't plan on voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election, Coach?

Nope and I'd be willing to prove it on the day I vote. How about you? Are you willing to prove who you voted for on that day?  Didn't vote for him last week either.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Please say you're voting for Trump!! PLEASE!!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Please say you're voting for Trump!! PLEASE!!!! :D

trump is a 911 truther - i do like that about him.
trump said his vp will handle all foreign AND domestic duties - he'll just cut ribbons and "Make america great", whatever that means.  Most powerful VP in history will be Pence.

i guess we'll see what happens.  I really like the libertarian, he's up to 15% in polls now.   He gets in the debate, and hilary/trump may both lose ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach - You said you're not going to be voting Trump in 2016.   Sticking with it, coach?

I just might change my mind after all.

*complete 240 meltdown in 3....2....

240 is Back

• Getbig V

As expected. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V

typical of you.   Pretend to care that trump is an embarrassment to the nation.  Mocking handicapped, destroying the GOP, paying himself to run lol...  

everyone here knew you'd flipflop and get on your knees for Donald Trump.   No meltdown.   Everyone knew you this would happen.  God bless you.  Can't change what you are.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
typical of you.   Pretend to care that trump is an embarrassment to the nation.  Mocking handicapped, destroying the GOP, paying himself to run lol...  

everyone here knew you'd flipflop and get on your knees for Donald Trump.   No meltdown.   Everyone knew you this would happen.  God bless you.  Can't change what you are.

Hahaha, I didn't say I was. I said I might. Truth I wasn't and still haven't made up my mind. I probably won't know until the day I get to the ballot. Stew on that for awhile...like until November. lol

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Hahaha, I didn't say I was. I said I might. Truth I wasn't and still haven't made up my mind. I probably won't know until the day I get to the ballot. Stew on that for awhile...like until November. lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Funny that some, especially 240 think that Trump is a lib in disguise, a dem plant.

Disqus

• Getbig II
Cruz is a scumbag

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
Cruz can run in 2020 but he needs cosmetic surgery first. The guy just looks like a dirty weasel. On a scale from 0-10, his face is like a 1 for appearing untrustworthy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Funny that some, especially 240 think that Trump is a lib in disguise, a dem plant.

I was accurate about trump winning the nomination - i told getbig the date a month ahead of his announcement, and I said he'd wreck the GOP field and win easily.  I said he'd work to destroy the legacy of many top repubs from the present and past, and also hurt as many races as possible.

I said all along he'd win or lose by 40 states.  And I said he's working as a dem operative to hurt GOP and get hilary elected.  I said he'll purposely cause chaos and underperform daily intentionally.

We shall see what happens.  So far I'm right.  I may be super wrong when all is said and done.  

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cruz is a sore loser.

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Cruz is like that kid who came to your birthday party who didn't bring a present and ate all your cake and left

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Cruz is like that kid who came to your birthday party who didn't bring a present and ate all your cake and left

LMAO!   He really is.   He trolled the troll tonight.   Cruz sees thru Trump's act.   Cruz & I are in agreement here.
Most repubs don't know about this story because FOX ain't talking about it ;)

Cruz: Trump is working for Hillary

After weeks of facing accusations about his eligibility to be president, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is fighting back against billionaire Donald Trump with a conspiracy theory of his own.

Cruz seems to be trying to renew chatter that Trump is a plant meant to help Hillary Clinton win the election — or, at the least, that Trump is benefiting Clinton’s campaign.

The conspiracy theory that Trump is a Democratic plant — and perhaps not genuinely a Republican — began shortly after Trump announced his campaign. As an independent businessman, Trump had previously donated to Clinton’s Senate campaigns and to the Clinton Foundation. And long-time Trump observers say they have been surprised by the hard right turn he has taken in his presidential campaign.

Trump has explained his previous support of Democratic candidates as part of doing business in left-leaning New York, and has admitted that some of his positions on issues like abortion have evolved over the years. And as Trump has risen in the polls to become a serious challenger to Clinton, most of the talk that Trump and the Democrats were in cahoots seemed to die down.

But now Cruz appears ready to give it another spark.

Cruz began raising the issue Tuesday while questioning Trump’s “New York values” and his close association with liberals. In particular, Cruz questioned whether, on the issue of Cruz’s eligibility, Trump was getting advice from leading Democrats.

“It’s more than a little strange to see Donald Trump is relying on as authoritative a liberal left-wing judicial activist Harvard law professor who is a huge Hillary supporter,” said Cruz, referring to the fact that Trump has repeatedly cited professor Laurence Tribe on the issue of Cruz’s eligibility.

Tribe, a well-known liberal and supporter of Democratic candidates, has been called President Barack Obama’s legal mentor.

“It starts to make you think, gosh, why are Hillary’s strongest supporters backing Donald Trump? The past couple of elections we saw the Democrats thrilled that they got the nominee they wanted to run against in the general election,” Cruz said. “The Hillary folks are very eager to support Donald Trump.”

Speaking to radio host Howie Carr, Cruz continued the attacks, subtlety raising questions about Trump’s values. “Donald comes from New York and he embodies New York values,” Cruz said, adding that “The Donald seems to be a little bit rattled” over his position in the polls, suggesting Trump may not have expected (or intended) to do as well as he has.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Cruz can run in 2020 but he needs cosmetic surgery first. The guy just looks like a dirty weasel. On a scale from 0-10, his face is like a 1 for appearing untrustworthy.

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Cruz is pure scum who lives in his own dream world. And coach like the majority of those on the fence is entitled to change their minds and vote the only choice.

Trump!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Cruz is butthurt and obviously made an ass out of himself.
Lol!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V

I'm telling ya... Cruz will be seen as a visionary in 2 years.  The only one who stood by the constitution while everyone else just got in line behind the lose trump.

He told people to VOTE THE CONSTITUTION.

If trump is truly a constitutional conservative, then what's the problem?  On the other hand, if Trump's a bag of shit liberal, then why the F are they offended anyway?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
I'm telling ya... Cruz will be seen as a visionary in 2 years.  The only one who stood by the constitution while everyone else just got in line behind the lose trump.

He told people to VOTE THE CONSTITUTION.

If trump is truly a constitutional conservative, then what's the problem?  On the other hand, if Trump's a bag of shit liberal, then why the F are they offended anyway?
what was unconstitutional about trump winning the nomination. And if I think Cruz will ever be seen now as anything but a joke u r mistaken.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Do you need me to list the many trump proposals which will be unconstitutional?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving

Best I've seen it called is the "Melty Dracula" look