Author Topic: Unarmed Black Man shot by police while calming autistic patient with hands up  (Read 4738 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Well, this is about as bad as it gets.  He's a fucking behavior therapist.  What the fuck >:(

A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
who gives a damn unless he's a pro bber i dont

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Well, this is about as bad as it gets.  He's a fucking behavior therapist.  What the fuck >:(

Oh for fucks sake, wait until all the facts come out before posting this bullshit. If the cop is in the wrong then so be it, if he isn't then eat crow....if you can admit it.

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Oh for fucks sake, wait until all the facts come out before posting this bullshit. If the cop is in the wrong then so be it, if he isn't then eat crow....if you can admit it.

<decoded>Dont confuse me with the facts.  It's on video.</decoded>

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
<decoded>Dont confuse me with the facts.  It's on video.</decoded>

It's usually on a video. Wait until the facts but wait, that not how the BLM or libs work.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
who gives a damn unless he's a pro bber i dont

LMAO!  That was pure gold.

Wait until the facts

LOL that's hilarious coming from you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER

I'm not sure why you said "unarmed", I can see both of his arms plain as day.

You fucking BLM people will exaggerate anything to make something the white man's fault.

;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LMAO!  That was pure gold.

LOL that's hilarious coming from you.

You've probably been caught in about 14 lies tonight. Stop just stop.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You've probably been caught in about 14 lies tonight. Stop just stop.

Tonight you opened the door to voting trump and failed to recognize the brilliance of Cruz' actions.

In 3 years, you'll be claiming to have felt the opposite all along... you'll claim the positions I have tonight ;) 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Its cut and dry, he has his hands up and he's a behavior therapist.  There's an autistic kid playing in the road.  Of course they are in the wrong
A

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
At least they missed and didn't kill him.

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Its cut and dry, he has his hands up and he's a behavior therapist.  There's an autistic kid playing in the road.  Of course they are in the wrong

One question.  Why is the actual "shooting event" missing from the cell phone video?  We see the events before the shooting, and we see the events after the shooting.  However, the footage of the actual shooting is missing.  Why?   ???

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
You don't know what actually happened....Another knee-jerk reaction from a biased AA.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
One question.  Why is the actual "shooting event" missing from the cell phone video?  We see the events before the shooting, and we see the events after the shooting.  However, the footage of the actual shooting is missing.  Why?   ???

The usuals will claim "dat video was doctored!!" or some such.

K

drkaje

• Getbig V
You don't know what actually happened....Another knee-jerk reaction from a biased AA.

Still waiting on you to man-up on that bet where you staked your house against my having an arrest record. :)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Still waiting on you to man-up on that bet where you staked your house against my having an arrest record. :)

He's a coward. He won't put his money where his mouth is.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V

Vince, can you answer this question?   ???

LittleJ

• Getbig V

Thanks Officer Joe

MorganSA

• Getbig III
  • Benching 19 years, still lead with shoulders
WTUF? Glad the ou is alive, that is crazy pure crazy

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

Hey dumbass

why don't you bring up when Whites gets killed by blacks??

Fact time!

Blacks in America are sentenced for murder 6.3 times more per capita than whites

Sentenced for robbery 8.1 times more than whites.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
But blacks are not much for facts, logic and reason.

It's Always the guilt card. White privelage  ::)

Then how come asian and Indian people do so much better than you then if it's because of evil white man privelage...  ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Maybe he should've raised his feet in the air also. ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
Maybe he should've raised his feet in the air also. ::)

Probably should have waved his hands in the air, like he just didn't care, so cops mistook the actions as a dance move. :)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel

All blacks are autistic

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
All jokes aside this policemen needs to be dismissed from the force, he's clearly unsuitable and the young black man compensated for his injuries. As much as i don't like the black lives matter campaign as more blacks kill blacks each and everyday than white policemen do in a year, something is wrong, police are way to trigger happy and this will only lead to further conflict where something isn't done immediately no waiting for courts etc, this is plain wrong.