Author Topic: Another minority shot and killed by a cop....  (Read 4162 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Another minority shot and killed by a cop....
« on: July 21, 2016, 10:15:41 AM »
Couldn't they just taze him, or shoot him in the leg?   ???  Why isn't this all over CNN?   ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Another minority shot and killed by a cop....
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 10:19:41 AM »
Couldn't they just taze him, or shoot him in the leg?   ???  Why isn't this all over CNN?   ???

fixed

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 10:29:07 AM »
Couldn't they just taze him, or shoot him in the leg?   ???  Why isn't this all over CNN?   ???

Are you friggin kidding me?? You obviously are trolling. This little psycho graabbed and tried to take the females gun away from her(right there on video) once he gets the gun what do you think he was going to do with it. Thank god her partner was their to neutralize the threat. You are clueless and think that shooting in the leg would have stopped. On video justified police shooting and you insult the intelligence of the average American. 

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2016, 11:36:00 AM »
Soon they're going to take away American's right to own weapons.

Cops will go bananas with those that resist.

THEN I will be saying "God knows what he/she was going to do with that gun."

The man that got shot looked to me like he was trying to not get shot. Judging by the huge public scandals that cops nowadays are causing, his fear, if you ask me, is more than founded.

Cops, in the USA, today, are nothing but murderers. Fucking PIGS!

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 12:16:26 PM »
Slapper are you high....or just delusional?    you said the man that got shot looked like he was trying not to get shot....why grab the females gun???? you are a friggin imbecile

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 12:29:44 PM »
Gave him what he deserved.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2016, 03:46:57 PM »
This is a human life we're talking about.  He was unarmed.  Why didn't they just talk to him?   ???

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2016, 03:49:20 PM »
He tried to take the cops gun..he didnt want to talk..you are so delusional...just glad their is video to exonorate the cops and we have no trial,DOJ investigation..get your head out of your ass

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 03:55:21 PM »
What an endorsement for women cops.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2016, 04:01:53 PM »
He appears to try to grab the cop's firearm and wrestled with the cop. Amazing that in other cases you have cops' firearms "accidentally discharging on their own" but in this case it didn't, all while she was wrestling with the man. At this stage, from this video, it seems to me that the shooting wasn't unjustified.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2016, 04:12:15 PM »
What an endorsement for women cops.

Yes, she handled that situation quite well.   :D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2016, 04:56:59 PM »
"Multiculturalism"  ::)

So, we're talking about a "human life" here, huh? Who fuckin' cares?!

Little Scarface fuck got what was coming to him. First he behaves erratically and dangerously on a public bus and then he fights with police officers when confronted. The female officer was attacked.

He got blasted. Good.

Some of you in this thread are living in la-la land, I swear. It's like you've never experienced even an inch of social turmoil or dealt with a crazed and/or unreasonable person.

Never been in a physical confrontation. Have zero idea about the very real day-to-day dangers inherent in law enforcement positions.

*Cue anabolichio complaining I have an opinion about everything and look like absolute garbage

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2016, 05:13:40 PM »
Slapper are you high....or just delusional?    you said the man that got shot looked like he was trying not to get shot....why grab the females gun????

To NOT GET SHOT!

Have you been watching TV lately?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2016, 05:14:44 PM »
Soon they're going to take away American's right to own weapons.

Cops will go bananas with those that resist.

THEN I will be saying "God knows what he/she was going to do with that gun."

The man that got shot looked to me like he was trying to not get shot. Judging by the huge public scandals that cops nowadays are causing, his fear, if you ask me, is more than founded.

Cops, in the USA, today, are nothing but murderers. Fucking PIGS!
How did you get to take away the right to own weapons from this? When this had nothing with the right to own weapons.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »
How did you get to take away the right to own weapons from this? When this had nothing with the right to own weapons.

Read dude, read.

epic_alien

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 05:24:53 PM »
He tried to take the cops gun..he didnt want to talk..you are so delusional...just glad their is video to exonorate the cops and we have no trial,DOJ investigation..get your head out of your ass

if she would have not drawn her weapon there would be no death.

resorting to deadly force right off the bat is the problem.

she pulls out her gun and bum rushes the guy and got her ass handed to her like a  incopmetant fool. she should not be a cop nor be carrying a weapon is she cannot control it when she draws down on someone. these people need more training. if you get rattled that easy maybe being a cop isn't for you

they have tazers, mace,  non lethal means of force to contain unarmed suspects.

more importantly,  is this a illegal alien?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2016, 05:30:30 PM »

The guy was afraid for his life.  He was mumbling, "They're going to kill me, they're going to kill me."  He probably just finished watching that video of the black guy getting shot with his hands up.  He wasn't trying to take her gun, he was trying to keep her from shooting him.  She pulled, her service weapon, and went after him.  He was only trying to keep her from shooting him, and he was doing a good job of it.  That is until her partner jumped on the bus.  Poor fella, he never stood a chance.   :'(

Brianthehulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2016, 05:35:21 PM »
Little punk got what he deserved.
Too many Ashlee's now think that cops are going to be too scared to do anything against them with all the protesting going on, this just weakens same protests, not all lives matter, sorry truth, but the truth none the less.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2016, 05:50:41 PM »
The guy was afraid for his life.  He was mumbling, "They're going to kill me, they're going to kill me."  He probably just finished watching that video of the black guy getting shot with his hands up.  He wasn't trying to take her gun, he was trying to keep her from shooting him.  She pulled, her service weapon, and went after him.  He was only trying to keep her from shooting him, and he was doing a good job of it.  That is until her partner jumped on the bus.  Poor fella, he never stood a chance.   :'(
Pretty sure he was actually reaching for his medical alert bracelet because he was having a diabetic episode and needed blood sugar fast. No need to shoot him. Unbelievable.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2016, 05:56:20 PM »

Fucking liberal twat. Asshold Mexican grabbed the female cops gun. He should have laid on the ground and shut the fuck up. Instead he does a Barack and tries to take the cops gun. He deserved to get shot and killed fucking loser.

woodman

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2016, 06:09:55 PM »

she pulls out her gun and bum rushes the guy and got her ass handed to her like a  incopmetant fool. she should not be a cop nor be carrying a weapon is she cannot control it when she draws down on someone. these people need more training. if you get rattled that easy maybe being a cop isn't for you

they have tazers, mace,  non lethal means of force to contain unarmed suspects. ...not every department issues Tasers..some departments(like NYPD) only allow supervisors to carry...she was right to pull her gun and point it at him as the situation hadnt been fully devolped or explained to the cops(they were only told a crazy man was going crazy on the bus)..I agreee she could have had some better control but I think that a shot was squeezed off while wrestling with the perp) thank god her partner was there to mop up the situation because otherwise might have been another cop funeral

more importantly,  is this a illegal alien?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2016, 06:27:44 PM »
Just another fat lazy cop that can't handle a 120lb meth addict because his personal trainer has him flipping tires in a parking lot.

epic_alien

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2016, 06:44:35 PM »
youtube comments below

"on Friday, June 24th. Miguel Chavez-Angles, gets on the bus, on the run from police, after being released from a mental health evaluation, vandalizing a vehicle, and kidnapping two women."

"Affirmative Action strikes again as the USELESS female cop fucks up. At end of video, she collapses like a turd on the sidewalk like a damsel in distress....utterly USELESS"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2016, 06:46:56 PM »
she almost blew the brains out of the bus driver