Author Topic: Michael Browns thug mother going to speak at DNC Convention - LMFAO!!!!  (Read 4581 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
MMA trained - lmfao - Zimmerman was a pussy and those in thre school said he was a joke.

The school used his likeness to sell memberships on their website.  They loved his ass.

Them saying he was a poor MMA student benefited his defense.  They made it sound like he was the worst MMA student in the history of MMA students. 

They were hardly unbiased.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Or I could just express my opinion the way I want, when I want.  Does that make you sad?   :'(

In any event, here is the full context:  Martin had dope in his system, was on suspension from school at the time for fighting and/or possessing burglary tools and women's jewelry, had ample opportunity to go home but instead circled back and confronted Zimmerman, used a racial epithet, then beat the crap out of Zimmerman including slamming his head on the ground and breaking his nose, leading to his unfortunate and tragic death. 

There is zero evidence that Zimmerman stopped Martin and impeded his progress.   

And I have the good sense not to beat up a stranger, so your question really makes no sense. 

That "stranger" was perceived as a threat..and you can't tell me you won't attack a stranger to get the jump on him before he gets the jump on you just because he's a "stranger"...as for your account of the situation, a lot of that account came from Zimmerdumb adn its in dispute...

whats NOT in dispute is that he stopped and harrassed a kid who was doing absolutely nothing and confronted him with a gun...if someone confronts you with a gun you have to make a split second decision to remain passive or attack...Trayvon attacked...which was reasonable....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
That "stranger" was perceived as a threat..and you can't tell me you won't attack a stranger to get the jump on him before he gets the jump on you just because he's a "stranger"...as for your account of the situation, a lot of that account came from Zimmerdumb adn its in dispute...

whats NOT in dispute is that he stopped and harrassed a kid who was doing absolutely nothing and confronted him with a gun...if someone confronts you with a gun you have to make a split second decision to remain passive or attack...Trayvon attacked...which was reasonable....

It's not in dispute.  There was an extensive trial.  I followed it and either watched or read nearly all of the testimony.  What the evidence showed at trial was Martin was a football throw away from his house and could have easily gone home, but instead circled back to confront Zimmerman.  That's why he's dead.  He should have just gone home.   

Zimmerman didn't confront Martin with a gun.  That's not what happened.  That's not what the evidence showed.  That's not what the prosecution proved.  That's not what the jury found.

And you have the nerve to call anyone dishonest??  Sheesh.  Just making it up as you go along.   ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
It's not in dispute.  There was an extensive trial.  I followed it and either watched or read nearly all of the testimony.  What the evidence showed at trial was Martin was a football throw away from his house and could have easily gone home, but instead circled back to confront Zimmerman.  That's why he's dead.  He should have just gone home.   

Zimmerman didn't confront Martin with a gun.  That's not what happened.  That's not what the evidence showed.  That's not what the prosecution proved.  That's not what the jury found.

And you have the nerve to call anyone dishonest??  Sheesh.  Just making it up as you go along.   ::)
you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZINNG....what did Zimmerdumb shoot him with????....his dick?????..and again it is entirely reasonable to confron tsomeone who is following you.....especially if you don't want them follwing you to your house where they will then know where you live....

come off it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZINNG....what did Zimmerdumb shoot him with????....his dick?????..and again it is entirely reasonable to confron tsomeone who is following you.....especially if you don't want them follwing you to your house where they will then know where you live....

come off it

LOL!  I knew you were going to have an all caps "absolutely amazing" comment.  Par for the course when the facts don't support you.  Very predictable.  

As the evidence at trial showed, Zimmerman shot Martin while Zimmerman was on his back getting his head smashed into the ground and his nose broken by Martin, while yelling for help.  He did not confront Martin with a gun and shoot him.  An absolute fabrication on your part.  

Your theory is wrong.  The evidence doesn't support you.  Give it up already.  This horse is dead.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Thugvon attacked the wrong guy and got iced.   its called sucks to be a thug. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Thugvon attacked the wrong guy and got iced.   its called sucks to be a thug. 

He probably thinks Michael Brown was on his knees with his hands up saying "don't shoot." 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
He probably thinks Michael Brown was on his knees with his hands up saying "don't shoot." 

The entire BLM movement is a complete sham and a hoax meant for low information types like andre and hillary and option D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The entire BLM movement is a complete sham and a hoax meant for low information types like andre and hillary and option D

Really a shame how folks are trying to divide the country.  Turning criminals into heroes. 

The DNC should have at least had the widows of slain cops on the stage too. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Really a shame how folks are trying to divide the country.  Turning criminals into heroes. 

The DNC should have at least had the widows of slain cops on the stage too. 

Not their constituency. 

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Amazing that racist 'Andre' is trying to make another thread about 'oh poor black me' racial issue.

A fucking THUG got killed. A worthless worthless parasite got iced. No surprise he'll probably try and come up for Martin.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Amazing that racist 'Andre' is trying to make another thread about 'oh poor black me' racial issue.

A fucking THUG got killed. A worthless worthless parasite got iced. No surprise he'll probably try and come up for Martin.

Have no idea what you're talking about but whatever it is if it makes you melt down then its worth it....

Are you the gimmick for Iwantmass???????????????

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

iwantmass

• Getbig III
Have no idea what you're talking about but whatever it is if it makes you melt down then its worth it....

Are you the gimmick for Iwantmass???????????????

Don't attribute him to me. I have no desire/need to use a gimmick and he has also insulted me in my current pissing contest with strawman.  I don't have the time to orchestrate an argument with myself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Thugs breeding Thugs = more Thugs