Author Topic: Where can I buy 4AD and Tamoxifen  (Read 8486 times)

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
Where can I buy 4AD and Tamoxifen
« on: March 25, 2006, 07:24:10 PM »
Hey,

Im starting to stock up on all the stuff I need to start taking a cycle of M1T.. not sure when im going to take it bu id like to get everything I need now so I can take it sometime within the next month or two.

Anyways, I have some

Hawthorne berry (100pills)
Milk Thistle (100pills)

I also have some whey proten and multi vitimans.. I need some
4AD Spray which I cant find anywhere (I usually shop at GNC) and some Tamoxifen.

I live in canada so do I have to order them via the net, or is there a store I can buy them in, or maybe something I can substitute for them that I can buy at a store?

Also on the M1T FAQ thread it said to take "Nolvadex" what does this do, is it for health or to keep the size and where can I get it?

Can you also please tell me the best thing to help me keep the size M1T gives you as I heard there was something to take that you can buy at GNC and it will just keep the weight on for you.. otherwise is comes off fast.

Any help much apreciated.
Thanks in advance,
X

gunnz

• Getbig III
Re: Where can I buy 4AD and Tamoxifen
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2006, 08:30:05 AM »
Tamoxifen = Nolvadex

4AD is banned and illegal now

Best supplement for keeping gains IMO:  Tamox, 6-oxo, trib, zma for double the length of your cycle.

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 12:23:35 PM »
I don't know what any of those abreviations mean...

Can you give me the full names please, and where can I buy then, are they sold in stores or only avaliable over the net?

Thanks again,
X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2006, 01:35:10 PM »
I don't know what any of those abreviations mean...

Can you give me the full names please, and where can I buy then, are they sold in stores or only avaliable over the net?

Thanks again,
X

HAHAHA oh brother...are really that helpless?

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2006, 01:40:09 PM »
hahah atleast I can talk right..

Im not a body builder so I don't know all these abreviations or where to get them... all ive used is pretty much protein shakes...

Can someone help me other than tryin to make fun of my lack of knowledge of these suppliments.

X

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2006, 03:15:20 PM »
Sine you live in Canada you may still be able to buy 4AD. However, I don't know if you have to get it in a store or online. Do you currently have M1T?

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 09:53:12 PM »
Yea, I got it a long time ago but have been reluctant to use it since ive got it without having everything in place first. My friend is currently on it now without taking anything else at all.. just lots of food.. and he says hes gaining 6pounds a week (hes half way through his cycle) but I wanted to get all the stuff reccomended on here first.

I don't even know what 4AD is really besides it being a spray.. I thought it was legal like creatine or anything like that.. I had no idea it was illegal till I saw someone say it on here. I didn't even know M1T was illegal till today browsing on here either.

Whats the next best thing to 4ad, something I might be able to buy. The only store I know of that sells anything like that (suppliments ect) is GNC and they don't have it.
I know Tamoxifen is for live health (atleast I think so) but they don't even sell that... can you recomend some alternatives to these I can buy and maybe some sites to order this kinda stuff from. I haven't been able to find any links browsing these forums.

Thanks for the quick reply too, im new so I don't know much about all this stuff, I read the forums here but alot of what is said I don't understand.. haha ill catch on soon hopefully.

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 05:27:49 AM »
hahah atleast I can talk right..

should be "haha at least I can speak properly"  ::)

HAHAHAHA Oh brother you so simple you even fail at trying to insult people HAHAHAHAHA

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 09:45:43 PM »
haha dude your a idiot, go away... im asking for help not for some some net junkie to try and make fun of me cause he can't cope with how meaningless his life is.. wow so what I don't know the lingo or abbreviations for some product so that means you gotta try and act big by trying to insult someone lack of knowledge on a given subject?

Why properly anyways instead of right, your the one that sounds simple... you sound like a hick or a texan... Only simple minded people speak like you................ OH BROTHER..........

X

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 11:10:41 AM »
How long does 4AD last? I found a bottle I had unopened, it says it expired March 05'. Still safe to take?
It's like a freak circus!

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 01:39:41 PM »
haha I duno... im tryin to find out where to buy it, let alone use it..

I assume if its expired its no good though... thats just me though.. they put exp dates on things for a reason..

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2006, 05:59:07 PM »
haha dude your a idiot, go away... im asking for help not for some some net junkie to try and make fun of me cause he can't cope with how meaningless his life is.. wow so what I don't know the lingo or abbreviations for some product so that means you gotta try and act big by trying to insult someone lack of knowledge on a given subject?

Why properly anyways instead of right, your the one that sounds simple... you sound like a hick or a texan... Only simple minded people speak like you................ OH BROTHER..........

X

Meltdown ::)

and if you want to call me an idiot...at least use proper grammer "your a idiot" hahahaha oh brother ::)

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2006, 07:16:41 PM »
Dude... why are you here....

If you aren't going to answer my question just dont post... does your life suck that bad that you have to try and mock people online?

Just go away...  get a life and maybe you will realize how pathetic your life is if you get your jollys from trying to make fun of someone online.... just do everyone a favor and stop posting.

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2006, 08:25:45 PM »
Dude... why are you here....

If you aren't going to answer my question just dont post... does your life suck that bad that you have to try and mock people online?

Just go away...  get a life and maybe you will realize how pathetic your life is if you get your jollys from trying to make fun of someone online.... just do everyone a favor and stop posting.

X

OK "Manthus_x" HAHAHAHAHA  ::)

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2006, 08:35:56 PM »
wow good one, you got me... go away, how pathetic are you, your like a child. I just laugh everytime I see your name now, I actually thought a forum like this would be full of lots of mature people but yet again im suprised by the complete stupidity of some of these kids who think there hard cause they can try and bad mouth people on the net.
Go back to mommys teet bossa

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 08:46:37 PM »
ok "Manthus_x" since you are so "hard" why not post a pic?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 09:14:39 PM »
ok "Manthus_x" since you are so "hard" why not post a pic?
he doesn't have the "balls" to post a pic!

Manthus_x is gayer then elton johns sunglasses!

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 09:19:23 PM »
hahaha yes superstar if sucking dick was oil "manthus_x" would be Saudi Arabia

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 10:41:52 PM »
wow you got me... your insults hurt me so bad.. I can't bear them anymore considering there comming from someone I don't know half way around the world..

And explain to me what a pic is gonna prove, not if your hard...
Now you went and got your lil friend to try to hurt my feelings.. spare your self the waste of time cause I could care less what you say.

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2006, 09:17:08 AM »
wow you got me... your insults hurt me so bad.. I can't bear them anymore considering there comming from someone I don't know half way around the world..

And explain to me what a pic is gonna prove, not if your hard...
Now you went and got your lil friend to try to hurt my feelings.. spare your self the waste of time cause I could care less what you say.

X

HAHAHAHA ok "mantwat"  ::)

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2006, 12:23:14 PM »
way to go...... ::)off topic!!
It's like a freak circus!

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2006, 09:29:29 PM »
Don't take away the only pleasure bossa has in his life........ trying to act hard on the net.. he has nothign else.. let him be.

X

Bossa

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2006, 09:59:00 PM »
Don't forget...I still have your mother "mantheanus" hahahaa while her face may look like a can of worms, like alot of fat ugly chicks she can suck a golf ball thorugh a garden hose!!!

Speaking of your mother...she says its past your bedtime hahahahaha

Manthus_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2006, 10:18:26 PM »
haha awsome joke, ive not heard the mother one before.... totally cought me off guard, I didn't expect that one at all.

Back and forth between these two threads... funny stuff... ive had my fill though too bad there was't a ignore button.. Ill just have to ignore your posts and not dignify them with a reply.. alough I doubt it will work considering how weve already established how little you have to live for, I assume you will keep trying to rag on me for a while, for the simple reason you can't get your jollys anywhere else.

X

HurleY

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2006, 04:39:45 AM »
If u live in Canada u will find it hard to find anything sold in a store let alone GNC
Also if u don't know what Nolvadex does you shouldn't be doing any cycles of anything
Prohormones have been banned for awhile and ur just finding out now :o
Read up abit before doing anything