Author Topic: Shooting spree' reported at Munich shopping mall  (Read 6377 times)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Shooting spree' reported at Munich shopping mall
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 12:42:26 PM »
Like said many times...

2016 is the SUMMER OF CHAOS.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 12:47:48 PM »
It's all lies.  Germany has some of the strictest gun control laws on the planet.  There is no way this could happen over there!

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 12:54:05 PM »
SJS

Sudden Jihad Syndrome  
It's a white man shouting "fucking foreigners"  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2016, 01:01:20 PM »
Not itchy - just ready.  Yes, I wear the fanny full of glock, and if someone asshat decides he's going to get rowdy during mcgriddle hour, it'll be more than just me dropping his breakfast hating ass. 

i dont do mcgriddles much these days.  i practically have abs lately.  after oatmeal, 3 shakes, 2 chicken meals and beef usually... not a lot of room left for junk food time.   mcflurries aren't bad tho :)

I am picturing you backwards hat, puffy Fred Durst style jacket sipping on a McD's sweet tea with one hand on the hidden Glock and a sly smirk on your face. Just waiting for "it" to pop off. (No homo)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2016, 01:25:09 PM »
From what I just heard on CNN, the Gunman was seen loading a handgun in the bathroom of the McDonalds. He ran out of the bathroom, yelled Allah Akbar. He then started shooting CHILDREN that were eating their food. He targeted kids.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2016, 01:33:33 PM »
I am picturing you backwards hat, puffy Fred Durst style jacket sipping on a McD's sweet tea with one hand on the hidden Glock and a sly smirk on your face. Just waiting for "it" to pop off. (No homo)

it's a glorious site.  unsweet tea and feigned clutter/disoriented to throw off the bad guys. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2016, 10:00:36 PM »
I'm sure Merkle and those other douches in the EU will blame Trump
She should be arrested and charged with treason. Her sentence should be death via impalement and torture. The Germans should make this happen by force. They owe it to their ancestors, children and grandchildren (if there will be any left after this mess is resolved).

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2016, 10:06:13 PM »
Make no mistake, fake jews are behind the mass immigration into Germany and Europe. But low white birth rates is not enough for them. While they are thrilled by this and have done their best to lower it further the reduction in the white population was not fast enough for them. So they illegally welcomed in and forced mass immigration of non-whites into Europe and now they will be on a killing spree helping to reduce the numbers even more and create chaos.

There should be mass arrests and public executions of all treasonous politicians in the West. If they have globalist / multicultural leanings they should be arrested along with their entire families. Only Nationalist politicians should be allowed freedom.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2016, 10:15:52 PM »
In light of 9 people having their heads blown off we must accept this violence because of Crusades

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2016, 10:47:19 PM »
Shooter German-Iranian, which means either half German half Iranian, or more likely full Iranian parentage born in Germany.
Ψ

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2016, 03:37:38 AM »
Not itchy - just ready.  Yes, I wear the fanny full of glock.

I knew I liked you for a reason, politics aside   :P
I have my Glock 23 on me every time I leave the house... And my 19 right here by my side inside my house.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2016, 04:50:27 AM »
I knew I liked you for a reason, politics aside   :P
I have my Glock 23 on me every time I leave the house... And my 19 right here by my side inside my house.

I think I'd carry more if it was comfortable. What do you or fellow getbiggers use to conceal in comfort and not have to wear a belt or baggy clothes?

Purge_WTF

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2016, 04:59:55 AM »
 Self-loathing Radfem politicians like Merkel and Vonberg should be forced to spend a few nights in one of the "refugee" camps that they've allowed to fester in Europe. I believe someone offered Emma Watson a significant amount of money to do that; needless to say, they never got a response.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2016, 05:12:31 AM »
Self-loathing Radfem politicians like Merkel and Vonberg should be forced to spend a few nights in one of the "refugee" camps that they've allowed to fester in Europe. I believe someone offered Emma Watson a significant amount of money to do that; needless to say, they never got a response.

Kind of reminds me of that anti-gun speech that Hillary gave...

....and Trump said ok Hillary, if you're against guns, have your entire security staff turn in their weapons

No Response

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2016, 05:18:26 AM »
Fanny packs are gay.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2016, 05:51:37 AM »
The Germans ruled out terrorism much in the same way that Spinal Tap Manager Ian Faith ruled out that playing smaller venues was a sign of the band's waning popularity.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2016, 06:11:27 AM »
A witness who was in the restaurant said her son was in the bathroom with the gunman. "That's where he loaded his weapon," said Lauretta, who only wanted to be identified by her first name.
She said she saw many children casualties.

"I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."

Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic. "I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry," she said.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2016, 06:14:47 AM »
A witness who was in the restaurant said her son was in the bathroom with the gunman.
"That's where he loaded his weapon," said Lauretta, who only wanted to be identified by her first name.
She said she saw many children casualties.
"I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom ... and he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can't run."
Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or "God is great" in Arabic.
"I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry," she said.

But I just read this on Bloomberg.com:

Germany Tries to Make Sense of Carnage as Terrorism Excluded
By Elisabeth Behrmann, Patrick Donahue and Aaron Ricadela - Jul 23, 2016, 7:41:09 AM

German Chancellor Angela Merkel convened an emergency meeting of her security cabinet on Saturday as police ruled out any terrorist motive behind a teenage gunman’s rampage in Munich that left 10 people dead including the killer.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2016, 06:19:44 AM »
But I just read this on Bloomberg.com:

Germany Tries to Make Sense of Carnage as Terrorism Excluded
By Elisabeth Behrmann, Patrick Donahue and Aaron Ricadela - Jul 23, 2016, 7:41:09 AM

German Chancellor Angela Merkel convened an emergency meeting of her security cabinet on Saturday as police ruled out any terrorist motive behind a teenage gunman’s rampage in Munich that left 10 people dead including the killer.

It might not be linked directly to ISIS.

But the guy was Muslim

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2016, 06:36:46 AM »
It might not be linked directly to ISIS.

But the guy was Muslim

At this point, it's obviously a public policy to downplay any possibility of terrorism. How could they be sure so soon after the incident, especially considering the perps' Iranian background?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2016, 07:22:18 AM »
At this point, it's obviously a public policy to downplay any possibility of terrorism. How could they be sure so soon after the incident, especially considering the perps' Iranian background?

Agreed

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2016, 08:35:39 AM »
How restrictive are their gun laws compared to the US?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2016, 09:59:04 AM »
The Germans ruled out terrorism much in the same way that Spinal Tap Manager Ian Faith ruled out that playing smaller venues was a sign of the band's waning popularity.

haha  :D