Author Topic: Ivanaka and Don Jr do TRUMP proud, but why no mention of their mom?  (Read 1800 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Trump was smart to feature his oldest son and daughter as speakers at the GOP convention.
Obviously, Trump is proud of them and he should be.
But, I found it odd how everyone acted like their mom didn't exist.

Obviously, their mom, Ivana had a major influence in how they were raised along with Donald.
BUT, you would barely know they had a mom when you heard any of their speeches.

I'm voting for Trump in Nov, but this omission seemed strange.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Ivanaka and Don Jr do TRUMP proud, but why no mention of their mom?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 10:35:07 AM »
Don't vote for Trump, Howard.....he wears a dead guinea pig on top of his head.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:58:40 AM »
Don't vote for Trump, Howard.....he wears a dead guinea pig on top of his head.

Yes and Hildabeast likely has the same type of fur on her lady parts. ;D

You're a smart dude, don't yo think it odd they made a big deal of the Trump kids and didn't mention their  mother?

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 11:05:26 AM »

You're a smart dude, don't yo think it odd they made a big deal of the Trump kids and didn't mention their  mother?

Why would they mention their mother?  It just brings up the fact that Trump is divorced.  Naturally it has no place on the TRUMP 2016 stage.
Ψ

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 11:08:21 AM »

I do.
Over here in Europe back in the day most people knew Donald Trump only or mostly because of his wife...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 11:16:38 AM »
Why would they mention their mother?  It just brings up the fact that Trump is divorced.  Naturally it has no place on the TRUMP 2016 stage.

Ok, he made his kids an issue and focus at the convention.
The woman that gave birth and helped raise them wasn't mentioned.
Everyone knows he divorced Ivana 20 years ago and like me, don't care.

It was also odd how they pretended Malania didn't crib parts of her speech from Michelle Obama.

It's like someone loudly farted in the middle of the convention and they pretended the room smelled fine.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 11:19:11 AM »
I do.
Over here in Europe back in the day most people knew Donald Trump only or mostly because of his wife...

Exactly! Ivana is pretty well known and everyone knows they divorced 20 years ago.
You'd think it would just be common courtesy for the kids to  acknowledge their mom when speaking about how they were raised.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 03:41:42 PM »
Exactly! Ivana is pretty well known and everyone knows they divorced 20 years ago.
You'd think it would just be common courtesy for the kids to  acknowledge their mom when speaking about how they were raised.

Yes, it's very strange.  And it is one of many red flags surrounding the candidate.  The kids have turned out beautifully and that is largely because they were NOT raised by Donald.  As you may know, the kids largely went to boarding school and came home for holidays.  The eldest son has talked about this in interviews.  He said his dad was not a "'let's play catch' kind of father.  He was more of a, 'oh, you are home from boarding school?  Why don't you come down to the office and we can spend some time together.'"  When they had extended time away from school they were raised by their mother and maternal grandparents.  That's why Don Jr. speaks Czech for example.

The mother who is responsible or their poise and character is totally ignored.  Yes, that is very strange.

Howard, I have frequently thought of you as reasonable; you are a teacher.  Are you not disturbed by the many issues around Mr. Trump:

He has never run for office before and has zero history of caring about the public
He appears to have no concept of how government really works
He has no real grasp of the issues (according to GOPs like Mitch McConnell)
His primary qualification (his business experience) is dubious at best
  his companies have declared bankruptcy 5 times
  the pubic company he ran collapsed and shareholders lost all their money; he walked away with millions for himself.
His refuses to release his tax returns so all his claims of income and wealth cannot be verified
He claims to have donated millions to charity in secret.  Does anyone really believe that?
The way he talks about women...
The way he talks about muslims...
The way he talks about Mexicans...
Several of his high profile real estate deals went bust leaving hundreds of buyers in the lurch.  They lost literally millions.
Accordingly, he has been sued more than a hundred times by a wide range of buyers, employees, contractors, etc.
He has never served his country yet mocks John McCain as not a war hero because he was captured in Vietnam
He has mocked a disabled reporter in public; which begs the question of what he thinks and does in private.
Look at how his campaign is being run...
I could go on and on...

Do you really believe he is running because he cares about the country... or common people like you?  Do you really think he has solutions for the challenges facing the country?  He can't even run a decent campaign.

Several years ago, the country had a choice between a decorated war hero (Kerry) and a man and VP (Bush/Cheney) who had never served their country.  Presumably because that's who they wanted to have a beer with.  The result was 9/11, a 2-3 trillion dollars spent on a totally unnecessary war, thousands of dead servicemen, tens of thousands of wounded, the collapse of Wall Street, insurance, housing, and automobile industries, the escape of Bin Laden, etc.

And now you want to vote for Trump?  Please explain your rationale.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 03:53:05 PM »
Haha Bay, you make it sound like he is so inadequate and that somehow makes him different from the competition.

The biggest difference that we know is that Hillary does not follow the law when it comes to national security.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 04:09:14 PM »
couldn't imagine why Trump wouldn't want to drag this nutty bitch and her boy toys into the limelight…

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 04:15:52 PM »
Baye, that was a very thoughtful post and I will do my best to reply in kind.

I considered voting 3rd party libertarian but that's a waste of vote, in practical terms.
I voted for Rubio in the primary and preferred most of the major republican candidates over Trump.

BUT, politics is often about compromise and making deals.

The biggest issue I have with democrats is how they now side against law enforcement.
I can't stomach hearing any more rhetoric that gives the benefit of the doubt to the criminal thugs.

Another issue is foreign policy and how we handle terrorism.
Diplomacy is a failed strategy and I think you can only defeat evil by total annihilation .

Lastly, my wife and I operate a small business with our vacation rentals.
A lot of Trump's small business tax policy and less regulation is music to my ears.

Finally, the progressive politics of Hillary sounds like a victim ideology.
I want a kick ass, no apologies attitude running our country now.

Anyhoo,  all the best. Hey ,maybe my wife and I will meet you at some contest expo at some time.
Please stay in touch via this forum and /or pm.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 04:31:55 PM »
Trump wasn't involved in his kids lives. Its really obvious from the interviews that they do and the speeches from the RNC. The Obama's do a fine job raising their daughters.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 04:48:41 PM »
Trump wasn't involved in his kids lives. Its really obvious from the interviews that they do and the speeches from the RNC.

That they do what.
Q

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 04:49:49 PM »
Trump wasn't involved in his kids lives. Its really obvious from the interviews that they do and the speeches from the RNC. The Obama's do a fine job raising their daughters.

LOL, you'd think he was father of the year, Ward Cleaver listening the GOP convention speeches .

Shit, the dems will try to make Hildabeast sound like a combination of Mother Terressa and Mary Poppins LOL.
It still amazes me how dem supporters pretend her and Bill have this loving marriage hahahahahahaha.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2016, 09:55:03 AM »
Yes, it's very strange.  And it is one of many red flags surrounding the candidate.  The kids have turned out beautifully and that is largely because they were NOT raised by Donald.  As you may know, the kids largely went to boarding school and came home for holidays.  The eldest son has talked about this in interviews.  He said his dad was not a "'let's play catch' kind of father.  He was more of a, 'oh, you are home from boarding school?  Why don't you come down to the office and we can spend some time together.'"  When they had extended time away from school they were raised by their mother and maternal grandparents.  That's why Don Jr. speaks Czech for example.

The mother who is responsible or their poise and character is totally ignored.  Yes, that is very strange.

Howard, I have frequently thought of you as reasonable; you are a teacher.  Are you not disturbed by the many issues around Mr. Trump:

He has never run for office before and has zero history of caring about the public
  the pubic company he ran collapsed and shareholders lost all their money; he walked away with millions for himself.
His refuses to release his tax returns so all his claims of income and wealth cannot be verified
He claims to have donated millions to charity in secret.  Does anyone really believe that?
Several of his high profile real estate deals went bust leaving hundreds of buyers in the lurch.  They lost literally millions.
Accordingly, he has been sued more than a hundred times by a wide range of buyers, employees, contractors, etc.
He has never served his country yet mocks John McCain as not a war hero because he was captured in Vietnam
He has mocked a disabled reporter in public; which begs the question of what he thinks and does in private.
I could go on and on...

Do you really believe he is running because he cares about the country... or common people like you?  Do you really think he has solutions for the challenges facing the country?  He can't even run a decent campaign.

Several years ago, the country had a choice between a decorated war hero (Kerry) and a man and VP (Bush/Cheney) who had never served their country.  Presumably because that's who they wanted to have a beer with.  The result was 9/11, a 2-3 trillion dollars spent on a totally unnecessary war, thousands of dead servicemen, tens of thousands of wounded, the collapse of Wall Street, insurance, housing, and automobile industries, the escape of Bin Laden, etc.

Good post, Bay.... 8) mean it, not kiddin'

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 10:59:47 AM »

I could go on and on...

Very long winded.

How does he talk about gays, women and muslims? I for one did not see anything questionable. If he called Rosie a fat pig, so? Rosie doesn't represent all women.
He has said nothing racists about anyone. You're connecting dots that aren't there.

Lets talk about the people that are comparing him to Hitler. What do you think about that? That is horrible.

Has Trump killed anyone or let anyone die?

Any insider trading?

For listing all of this Baye, you sure do love hanging out in a forum much worse than what you say Trump is guilty of so what does that say about your character?

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 11:08:18 AM »
trump has been very public about his level of involvement in kids' life.   he's making up for it now, letting them pick veep and run many aspects of his campaign.

I think he's batshit crazy and reckless - but a good dad.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2016, 11:15:22 AM »
trump has been very public about his level of involvement in kids' life.   he's making up for it now, letting them pick veep and run many aspects of his campaign.

I think he's batshit crazy and reckless - but a good dad.

Yes, he's crazy. That's how he's made his millions. You make no sense. Trump talks like an everyday person and that's one thing people like. The name calling like Crooked Hillary I could do without but the way he talks, its like he's talking to all of us instead of sounding like a used car salesmen.

Funny. I've tried to make this board a very positive place but people like you can't seem to follow the path. The same thing you rip Trump for you're guilty of right here at GetBig.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1