Author Topic: Wikileaks Releases Nearly 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails -- a lot of dirt coming out  (Read 358 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Wikileaks Releases Nearly 20,000 Hacked DNC Emails
Daily Caller ^ | 7/22/2016 | Chuck Ross
Posted on 7/22/2016, 12:28:16 PM by ncfool

Wikileaks has released nearly 20,000 emails it says are from the accounts of Democratic National Committee officials.

The release could cloud the upcoming Democratic party convention, which kicks off next week in Philadelphia.

It is unclear how Wikileaks obtained the records, but the release comes weeks after a hacker (or hackers) going by the name Guccifer 2.0 began releasing records obtained through the DNC’s computer systems. The hacker claims to be Romanian, but many suspect that the records were taken by a team of Russian hackers.

Guccifer 2.0 has said that they obtained DNC emails. Other documents released by the hacker(s) include internal planning memos and databases of Democratic donors

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/22/wikileaks-releases-nearly-20000-hacked-dnc-emails/#ixzz4F9igtO2Q

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Therse Russian hackers can get into anything.....theres no stopping them.......I can't tell you how many of my friends and family have had bank accounts wiped out by hackers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
AMEN Amy K. Dacey | Chief Executive Officer  Democratic National Committee  430 S. Capitol Street, SE Washington, D.C. 20003 202-528-7492 (c) | 202-314-2263 (o) DaceyA@dnc.org   On 5/5/16, 1:33 AM, "Brad Marshall" <MARSHALL@dnc.org> wrote:  >It's these Jesus thing. > >> On May 5, 2016, at 1:31 AM, Brad Marshall <MARSHALL@dnc.org> wrote: >>  >> It might may no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to >>ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he >>has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could >>make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps >>would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
https://twitter.com/wikileaks

LMFAO!!!  They were looking for Cubs tickets but the DNC was complaining that the go to guy now hates obama.

LOL!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
WIKILEAKS ... DNC's Christina Freundlich proposes fake offensive Trump job ad on Craiglist
Wikileaks ^ | May 18, 2016 | Christina Freundlich - DNC
Posted on 7/22/2016, 3:06:56 PM by SSS Two

Edited on 7/22/2016, 3:14:19 PM by Admin Moderator. [history]

(Excerpt) Read more at wikileaks.org ...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
I wonder if the DNC server was also in Hillary's basement.