Author Topic: Transgendered Children. What Say You?  (Read 3714 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Transgendered Children. What Say You?
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2016, 08:27:41 PM »
How do those articles measure up with the recent 50 gays murdered in a nightclub simply for being gay?

I don't understand the point you're trying to make.  Bad people do bad things.  Angry young men seem to do bad things rather efficiently.  In the late 70s and in the early 90s there were bombings in Europe every week.  Back then it was mostly by angry young men in the IRA and in ETA.  We need to do things to minimize the radicalization of angry young men.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2016, 08:43:40 PM »
I don't understand the point you're trying to make.  Bad people do bad things.  Angry young men seem to do bad things rather efficiently.  In the late 70s and in the early 90s there were bombings in Europe every week.  Back then it was mostly by angry young men in the IRA and in ETA.  We need to do things to minimize the radicalization of angry young men.

And this is why you will see more and more gays ultimately defect from the Democratic party ^

This phoney, head in the sand, false equivalency mindset.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2016, 08:55:23 PM »
And this is why you will see more and more gays ultimately defect from the Democratic party ^

This phoney, head in the sand, false equivalency mindset.
The Democratic Party never cared in the first place, they just pander for votes. Look at what they've done for blacks!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2016, 09:03:16 PM »
Seems like an odd thing to make a big deal over.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2016, 02:06:42 AM »
I'm seeing more and more children ranging from the ages of 5-12 becoming transgendered. For the life of me, I can't understand how these children can decide and know they want to become the opposite sex. Parents are dressing boys as girls, putting on makeup, painting nail and letting these kids use girls bathrooms.

Are parents pushing this on there kids? Its only normal for children to be curious but it seems the parents are asking their children "Do you want to dress like a girl?" And the little boy saying "Yes" because he doesn't know any better.

Putting on makeup. What parent puts full makeup on a 6-12 year old?

So if your 7 year old tells his parents he wants to dress like a girl, do they give in? Do these parents give in when the 7 year old wants to go to Disney Land or wants to eat 5 pounds of chocolate?

Should they say yes? Should they say no?

Are the parents looking for attention, through stirring up controversy at the local grocery store hoping the story goes nationwide?

Its going to be a crazy world in the next 10 years, brace yourselves.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally,I say fuck yourself scumball!!   

HTH  ;)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2016, 02:19:56 AM »
Try just listening

remember, you can use the settings/gear icon to watch at 1.25 or 1.5 speed if you don't have the patience.
False flag to divert us from Benghazi.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2016, 10:16:21 AM »
Suicide rate among Transgenders is off the charts. 
x2 plus a lot of them end up in the sex industry. But that doesn't mean that is the result of the sex-change procedure. Don't mix up incidence with causality....

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2016, 10:37:43 AM »
Personally,I say fuck yourself scumball!!   

HTH  ;)
Mind your language, Wes.....how are your angelfish doing ?