Author Topic: Transgendered Children. What Say You?  (Read 3716 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Transgendered Children. What Say You?
« on: July 22, 2016, 10:43:40 AM »
I'm seeing more and more children ranging from the ages of 5-12 becoming transgendered. For the life of me, I can't understand how these children can decide and know they want to become the opposite sex. Parents are dressing boys as girls, putting on makeup, painting nail and letting these kids use girls bathrooms.

Are parents pushing this on there kids? Its only normal for children to be curious but it seems the parents are asking their children "Do you want to dress like a girl?" And the little boy saying "Yes" because he doesn't know any better.

Putting on makeup. What parent puts full makeup on a 6-12 year old?

So if your 7 year old tells his parents he wants to dress like a girl, do they give in? Do these parents give in when the 7 year old wants to go to Disney Land or wants to eat 5 pounds of chocolate?

Should they say yes? Should they say no?

Are the parents looking for attention, through stirring up controversy at the local grocery store hoping the story goes nationwide?

Its going to be a crazy world in the next 10 years, brace yourselves.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: Transgendered Children. What Say You?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 10:46:01 AM »
I am never really sure if you are serious or just trolling again, mr Fallsview.... :)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 10:46:48 AM »
child abuse
Ψ

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 10:51:59 AM »
I am never really sure if you are serious or just trolling again, mr Fallsview.... :)

Dr. Dutch, You used to be a kool kid. What happened?

I never troll, but I don't want my threads skyjacked by malcontents like Mr. Benzo and Walt.

Serious question, Parents are getting out of control. Generation INSTABOOK. 

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 11:12:11 AM »
OK, here's the deal .

You're either  born male  or female .
Granted there a small number of hermaphrodites born with both sets of parts.
I also think they have some genetic or chromosomal disorder , but, it's pretty damn rare.

You also have a basic human right to love and engage in sex with any other consenting adult you desire.
BUT, you're basic biology doesn't change just because you're feelings or desires do.
Bruce aka Kaitlyn Jenner was born a dude with working cock and balls.
Maybe those crazy Kardashian biatches screwed with his manhood ? Maybe going off the juice after he won the gold in the Montreal Olympics messed him up? Maybe he was a total cuckhold and hiding under the bed wasn't exciting enough?

Children should be raised according to gender and it's been that way for thousands of years.
Humans thrived and became the dominant species on the planet. Don't mess with success.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 11:58:26 AM »
Jesus H Christ this world is going to shit.

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 01:13:19 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 05:27:40 PM »
x2
Wonder how much of it is caused by psychologists/psychiatrists messing with peoples heads. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 06:26:19 PM »
What I say is that they are obviously gutsy and loving parents because not one fucking parent on earth wants a transgender child (a societal abomination).

I also say that if you think the kid just decided one day and then after three weeks later, the parents relented and they started dressing them different, punch yourself in the face for being so fucking stupid.  I reiterate, no parent wants a transgender child.  The shame and pressure would be immense.

.. Not to mention the fact that no kid ever really holds onto any particular "fad" for very long.  If a kid is still holding onto something after 5 years, you're probably fucked and you have yourself someone who will eventually make the change sometime.

At some point, the parent has to weigh up their obvious desire for the kid to at least retain their gender until they are 18 and the emotional damage that that wait is doing.  I'd be the same as you, wanting them to hold on for as long as possible, but obviously there are some people out there who are willing to cop it.

It'd be hard and anybody complaining about how the world is going to shit on this subject is basically just saying "back in the olden days, we could just fucking ignore the little c un t and force our will on him". ::)

I don't dig on the concept of transgender much more than you do, but I can see that it is just something that has always been around - and society is progressive enough for people to not have to live their lives differently to how they truly desire to be.  Since I won't be sticking my dick in a transgender person and they won't be affecting my life, I don't give a fuck how they live.

Well, that's actually untrue.. I do, I'm happy if they are happy. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 07:00:39 PM »
Try just listening

remember, you can use the settings/gear icon to watch at 1.25 or 1.5 speed if you don't have the patience.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 07:01:43 PM »
Suicide rate among Transgenders is off the charts. 

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 07:03:45 PM »
x2
Wonder how much of it is caused by psychologists/psychiatrists messing with peoples heads. :-\
Social engineering of sorts. Just wait until they start saying it's okay to be a pedo. (Oh wait, that's right, they did.)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 07:08:12 PM »
Try just listening

remember, you can use the settings/gear icon to watch at 1.25 or 1.5 speed if you don't have the patience.

You welcome an ideology that would put a bullet in the back of the head of homosexuals simply because of their orientation.

And we are supposed to take a person like you serious?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 07:12:52 PM »
You welcome an ideology that would put a bullet in the back of the head of homosexuals simply because of their orientation.

I think you are confusing me with someone else.  I have always been against all forms of fundamentalism: Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, etc.  All are dangerous. As are all forms of Supremacy-isms.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 07:25:18 PM »
I think you are confusing me with someone else.  I have always been against all forms of fundamentalism: Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, etc.  All are dangerous. As are all forms of Supremacy-isms.

And yet you will be supporting Hillary this fall?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 07:41:17 PM »
And yet you will be supporting Hillary this fall?

She and her VP are not christian fundamentalists or white supremacists, so yeah.  I would have preferred someone more progressive, but you got to go with the choices you have in front of you.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 07:50:22 PM »
She and her VP are not christian fundamentalists or white supremacists, so yeah.  I would have preferred someone more progressive, but you got to go with the choices you have in front of you.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 07:54:32 PM »

She supports a 500% increase in Syrian refugees.

A sizable portion of them obviously hate the gay community and some would execute gays on site if they had it their way.

Your thoughts on that?

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 07:56:55 PM »
wow, bring up a dead person who was in the Klan in the 40s, left the group in 1952, and tirelessly supported civil rights throughout his senate career.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 08:04:24 PM »
She supports a 500% increase in Syrian refugees.

A sizable portion of them obviously hate the gay community and some would execute gays on site if they had it their way.

Your thoughts on that?

Syrians supporting ISIS are out fighting for ISIS.  Syrian refuges are trying to escape a war zone.  All refuges are screened by both the UN and the US government.  Not all Muslims are fundamentalists and evil.  Just like I know not all Christians are fundamentalists and evil. Just as I know not all Jewish people are fundamentalists and evil.

In the late 80s my neighborhood was flooded with Jewish refugees from eastern Europe.  They were settled by the government in a neighborhood with a large openly gay population.  Some of the Jewish refugees probably had problems with that.  But they got over it, or perhaps moved to neighborhoods where they felt more comfortable.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2016, 08:06:01 PM »
wow, bring up a dead person who was in the Klan in the 40s, left the group in 1952, and tirelessly supported civil rights throughout his senate career.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-byrd-photo-klan/
Biased snopes, just as bad as politi fact!
Yesterday, the media was pushing hagiographic narratives about the redemptive story of Robert Byrd’s past on race relations. The moral of the story is that you can always make up for being a racist son-of-a-bitch. But the real subtext of the story is: being a Democrat means that you can promote segregation, join the KKK, vote against both black Supreme Court nominees, and use the word “black” on national television — and still be remembered as a promoter of black interests.

Robert Byrd’s KKK membership is dismissed by his worshipers as youthful indiscretion. It wasn’t. It was the beginning of a long and sordid history filled with hatred and bias.

Highlights of Robert Byrd’s history of race relations include:

– 1942: Joins the KKK; eventually rises to the rank of “Exalted Cyclops.”

– 1945: Writes “Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

– 1947: Says in a letter that the Klan is needed “like never before” and declares that he is “anxious to see its rebirth.”

– 1964: Attempts to filibuster the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It wasn’t out of principled libertarian support for property rights. Cites a racist study claiming that black people’s brains are statistically smaller than white people’s.

– 1967: Votes against Thurgood Marshall’s Supreme Court nomination. Went to J. Edgar Hoover to see if Marshall had any Communist ties that could ruin his nomination.

– 1968: Tells the FBI that it’s time that Martin Luther King, Jr., “met his Waterloo.” FBI ignores him.

– 1991: Votes Against Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Court nomination. Becomes the only senator in the body to have voted against both black Supreme Court nominees.

– 2001: Refers to what he called “white blacks” on national television. Try to imagine, say, Haley Barbour being given a pass after calling someone a “white black.”

Take a look at those DNC emails that were just released! Very sad!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2016, 08:08:38 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2016, 08:10:20 PM »
Syrians supporting ISIS are out fighting for ISIS.  Syrian refuges are trying to escape a war zone.  All refuges are screened by both the UN and the US government.  Not all Muslims are fundamentalists and evil.  Just like I know not all Christians are fundamentalists and evil. Just as I know not all Jewish people are fundamentalists and evil.

In the late 80s my neighborhood was flooded with Jewish refugees from eastern Europe.  They were settled by the government in a neighborhood with a large openly gay population.  Some of the Jewish refugees probably had problems with that.  But they got over it, or perhaps moved to neighborhoods where they felt more comfortable.

Where are the jewish attacks on homosexuals Tim? Links?

Seems like a bit of a false equivalency to me.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter