Author Topic: Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy  (Read 6705 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Wikileaks Proves Primary Was Rigged: DNC Undermined Democracy
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 02:25:24 PM »
coach,

do you support wikileaks in their efforts?

You don't consider what they're doing to be treason - releasing classified information, etc?

Or do you consider them to be lawbreaking traitors - UNLESS what they release can hurt Hilary?  Do you just kinda exclude the Constitution and national security when it can benefit whatever political ideology you're subscribing to this week?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 03:28:18 PM »
You fucking idiot...why don't you read the link and comment on that instead of this bullshit. Your guy Obama destroys national security on a daily basis yet we get 400 trump has bad hair and tan threads. Wikilinks are idiots but in this case useful ones. Manning should have been executed for his bullshit...happy now...can we move on to the actual substance now.
L

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 11:26:49 PM »
coach,

do you support wikileaks in their efforts?

You don't consider what they're doing to be treason - releasing classified information, etc?

Or do you consider them to be lawbreaking traitors - UNLESS what they release can hurt Hilary?  Do you just kinda exclude the Constitution and national security when it can benefit whatever political ideology you're subscribing to this week?
240, do you support the Democratic Party and their efforts?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 05:47:16 AM »
I can't wait to see what they drop next week.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 06:37:54 AM »

Nope.  I just find it troubling- trump will crap on American POWs but not on Putin.   Russia releases damning details on dems on eve of trump nomination.  Imagine nkorea releasing damning details on trump just in time for Hilary convention after she praised their leader while hating on American prisoners of war.   

Trump hasn't condemned our #1 geopolitical threat hacking and getting involved with American election process. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 08:03:39 AM »
Leaked Emails Show DNC Officials Planned Anti-Trump Protests

ALEX PFEIFFER
Reporter
12:02 AM 07/24/2016
50282450 50282450 Share   
Police move in to remove anti-Trump protesters during a protest rally outside Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump   Police move in to remove anti-Trump protesters during a protest rally outside Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's event in San Diego, California, on May 27, 2016. / AFP / Mark Ralston (Photo credit should read MARK RALSTON/AFP/Getty Images) ∧

The release of Democratic National Committee emails by WikiLeaks Friday reveals that DNC officials planned anti-Donald Trump protests.

In multiple emails, DNC officials signed off and acknowledged the existence of two anti-Donald Trump protests in South Bend, IN and Billings, MT. The release of nearly 20,000 emails is the first in a WikiLeaks “Hillary Leaks” series. (RELATED: Leaked Emails Show DNC Officials Constructing Anti-Bernie Narrative)

On April 29, a DNC press staffer, Rachel Palermo, alerted Eric Walker, deputy communications director, about a Facebook page for an anti-Trump protest on May 2 in South Bend. “Whoo! Thanks to our interns for finding this out.” Walker replies, “I like it, as long as the students feel safe getting involved. I imagine this demo will be nicer than the one in San Fran today.”

That day in San Francisco protesters blocked off roads to an event Donald Trump was hosting. The Republican nominee ended up having jump down from the highway and sneak around back to enter.

FROM AROUND THE WEB

Rugged. Weathered. Aged. Not what you want in a conference center.
Monterey County CVB

I Was A Hillary Clinton Voter Until I Saw This
UpVibes.com

5 Things You Need To Know Before Becoming A Costco Member
GET.com
Sponsored Links by
In another other email chain also on April 29, titled “Week-Ahead Notes & Assignments,” former DNC media booker Pablo Manriquez comments “this should be fun” in reference to the May protest.

University of Notre Dame, located in South Bend, is Manriquez’s alma mater. A DNC official wrote, “Pablo please reach out to any folks you think may be able to help.”

Another protest that’s directly mentioned in emails included one that occurred on May 26 in Billings, MT. The email is from May 20 and features notes on the “week ahead.” (RELATED: ‘Sexist Pig’ And Other Eye-Opening Revelations In The DNC Email Leak)

Both the Indiana and Montana protests were non-violent. The South Bend protest had “some expletive laced chants,” and protesters carrying Mexican flags. The Montana one had “only a few” protesters.

Intern involvement with protests is mentioned twice in the leaked emails. DNC communications director Luis Miranda bemoaned photos of an empty anti-Trump protest in Washington, D.C. in one email chain.

Miranda said: “Going forward, when our allies screw up and don’t deliver bodies in time, we either send all our interns out there or we stay away from it.. we don’t want to own a bad picture.”

Miranda was notified of the protests in an email by another DNC email chain titled “Tv coverage of protest great.” The original email notified the DNC communications director of the Indiana protest and a DNC staffer wrote, “thanks to our interns for finding this out.”

DNC officials Brad Marshall, a chief financial officer, and Alan Reed, a compliance officer, also signed off on the use of Black Lives Matter organizer Deray Mckesson as a surrogate for Hillary Clinton.

Mckesson rose to prominence after being active in protests in Ferguson, MO and Baltimore, MD. He has yet to endorse a candidate and said protests

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/24/leaked-emails-show-dnc-officials-planned-anti-trump-protests/#ixzz4FL43SDND

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 08:04:39 AM »
Top DNC staffer apologizes for email on Sanders’ religion
By KRISTEN EAST 07/23/16 06:15 PM EDT
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
A top staffer at the Democratic National Committee has apologized after suggesting that the organization use Bernie Sanders’ religious beliefs against him in the Democratic primary.
One email among the thousands of internal DNC messages released this week by Wikileaks showed DNC CFO Brad Marshall questioning Sanders’ Jewish faith, and suggested that painting the candidate as an atheist “could make several points difference” in several late primary contests.
Story Continued Below

“It might may (sic) no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist,” Marshall wrote in a message to several DNC communications directors.
The message does not mention Sanders by name, but he was the only Jewish candidate, and the email came shortly before the Kentucky and West Virginia Democratic primaries.
In a copy of a Facebook post provided by a source, Marshall said that he “deeply” regrets his “insensitive, emotional emails.” His Facebook page, upon searching, is private, and the statement is the only content viewable to the public.
The entire Facebook post: “I deeply regret that my insensitive, emotional emails would cause embarrassment to the DNC, the Chairwoman, and all of the staffers who worked hard to make the primary a fair and open process. The comments expressed do not reflect my beliefs nor do they reflect the beliefs of the DNC and its employees. I apologize to those I offended.”
Jake Sherman contributed to this story.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/top-dnc-staffer-apologizes-for-email-on-sanders-religion-226072#ixzz4FL4Eenkk
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

LOL!    So open minded.   FNG liberal morons

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 08:06:38 AM »
Washington Post and DNC Hold Joint Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton – Lawyers said “illegal”
Conservative Treehouse ^ | July 22, 2016   | Sundance
Posted on 7/24/2016, 8:35:50 AM by detective

Truncated title.

Full title: Washington Post and DNC Hold Joint Fundraiser for Hillary Clinton – Lawyers said “illegal”, Did it Anyway

LOLOL. This stuff is just too much. Carl Bernstein please call your office…

Another rather Jaw-Dropping release within the latest WikiLeaks document dump of DNC emails outlines the planning for a joint fundraiser in September 2015.

Apparently, The Washington Post was hosting a party. The DNC saw the opportunity to make a fundraiser out of it and sell tickets to the party to donors. However, the email chain shows the lawyers for the DNC said they can’t publish the price for the tickets because the joint event would be illegal.

The Washington Post and DNC still held the joint event, they just never left a traceable paper trail (to outsiders) showing their combined efforts

(Excerpt) Read more at theconservativetreehouse .com ...

Yeah - the media is not liberal  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »
just to be clear - are we all okay with wikileaks hacks, and foreign govt involvement in US politics?

Just so that when another country hacks a govt server and uses it to shit on President Trump, everyone is okay with it, and nobody's talking about treason, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 12:00:34 PM »
Posted on July 24, 2016 at 2:25:17 PM EDT by Hojczyk

The Democratic convention begins tomorrow in Philadelphia, with the party’s leaders scrambling to fend off a series of negative stories and present a unified front.

The Wikileaks dump of 20,000 DNC emails has exacerbated divisions within the party

.In order to placate the Sanders forces, the Democrats have announced that party chairwoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s speaking slot has been canceled. Wasserman-Schultz was the chief anti-Sanders schemer, so canceling her speech may not be enough: this morning, Sanders demanded that she resign as party chairwoman. My guess is that the Democrats will throw her all the way under the bus in a desperate attempt to look unified.

Meanwhile, another controversy has arisen over the convention speeches scheduled to be given by Lezley McSpadden and Gwen Carr, the mothers of Michael Brown and Eric Garner respectively. The Democrats evidently chose to come down firmly on the side of the anti-police movement. But their plan elicited a furious response from John McNesby, President of Philadelphia’s police union:

I like that last line: “Mrs. Clinton you should be ashamed of yourself if that is possible.” The DNC, scrambling once again, now says they will add a couple of policemen to the list of speakers. That’s big of them.

With the exception of Ted Cruz’s performance, the Republican convention came off without a hitch, was not disrupted by protests either inside the hall or in the streets, and presented a positive image of the party.

(Excerpt) Read more at powerlineblog.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 12:10:56 PM »
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3452391/posts

Awesome.  Ha ha ha ha ha.   

Fng loser liberals

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 12:44:24 PM »
240 supports the opposite of whatever The Coach says. It's an unhealthy obsession and it should be up for a vote on the mod board whether or not 240 needs a break from getbig. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 12:49:03 PM »
240 supports the opposite of whatever The Coach says. It's an unhealthy obsession and it should be up for a vote on the mod board whether or not 240 needs a break from getbig. :)

i take breaks when i get busy or when it cools down - it's summer in FL so it's brutally hot out.  can only spend so many hours a day in the pool.   i just type super fast and have very little stimulating adult convo regarding politics and i love to debate/argue.

i work from home, do the family thing, play music, where politics at the high level i enjoy here isn't the kind of convo I can find.   i'd go to FR or DU to debate, but they all agree on everything and I love conflict conversation for the sake of learning.  every time i get trounced in an argument, I learn something.   People like coach that only listen to shit they agree with, they never learn anything.  

i can take any candidate and create a valid argument why he/she is the only viable option, i can shit on any of them.  I did debate team 10th grade year, i loved it.  IMHO, it's just a better item than crossword puzzles for keeping the mind nimble.  obama, hilary, trump, they're all selfish bastards.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 12:59:32 PM »
i can take any candidate and create a valid argument why he/she is the only viable option, i can shit on any of them.
That's the point, you hardly pick a side and stick with it. You've bashed Trump and everything about his life for months now. Obviously you can't bash his political accomplishments as he has none, however you could be spending your time picking apart Killary and her 40 years of disservice to this country, but you choose to harp daily, hourly on Trump and what you THINK he'll do as president.
The fact that you can take any interaction with Coach and turn it into a political shitfest about Trump/Killary has a bunch of people sick and frustrated, mostly with you but with Coach as well. That's why I moved the political threads off of the g&o this morning and will continue to do so when I see them.
Do what you gotta do, but the complaints are piling up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2016, 01:02:53 PM »
Wasserman is resigning next week.  Bernie win.  But only after Hilary takes nomination.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2016, 01:04:45 PM »
I'm very respectful of other members usually, and I apologize if I cross the line.  I usually get called names way more than I retaliate.  I agree with the Hilary things right away.  She belongs in prison.  Most of her own supporters agree with that lol.  She's guilty, she just faced inept fbi

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2016, 01:12:31 PM »
I'm very respectful of other members usually, and I apologize if I cross the line.  I usually get called names way more than I retaliate.  I agree with the Hilary things right away.  She belongs in prison.  Most of her own supporters agree with that lol.  She's guilty, she just faced inept fbi
If you and Coach kept it here(in political) nobody would care. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2016, 02:11:11 PM »
She knows next shoe to drop will be YUGE!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2016, 02:25:43 PM »
I'll keep in on the poli from now on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2016, 02:38:57 PM »
So funny this is all occrung now. 

FNG liberal losers

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2016, 02:39:47 PM »

DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz resigns

The chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee faced growing pressure to resign in the aftermath of the release of thousands of embarrassing internal email exchanges among Democratic officials. Her resignation takes effect at the end of the Democratic National Convention, which begins Monday.
Read more »

:D 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2016, 02:53:41 PM »
Re: New video: Trump isn't trying to bring people together

From:ChristopherR@dnc.org To: ChristopherR@dnc.org, Video-Vetting_d@dnc.org  Date: 2016-05-06 19:18 Subject: Re: New video: Trump isn't trying to bring people together

Sorry to bother — does this script look good? Thank you all!  From: Rebecca Christopher <christopherr@dnc.org<mailto:christopherr@dnc.org>> Date: Friday, May 6, 2016 at 3:59 PM To: Video-Vetting_d <Video-Vetting_d@dnc.org<mailto:Video-Vetting_d@dnc.org>> Subject: New video: Trump isn't trying to bring people together  Hi everyone,  Attached is a script for a new video we’d like to use to mop up some more taco bowl engagement, and demonstrate the Trump actually isn’t trying.  Let me know if you have any flags and thank you!

________________________ __________________-

Democrats are so open minded to hispanics

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2016, 03:02:39 PM »
Clinton names Wasserman Schultz honorary chair of campaign team
Washington Examiner ^
Posted on 7/24/2016, 5:43:46 PM

Presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton scooped up outgoing Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz Sunday afternoon as the honorary chair of her campaign's 50-state program.

In a sort of thank you letter, Clinton said the Miami congresswoman will serve as a surrogate for her national campaign, helping the team in Florida and other key states.

"I look forward to campaigning with Debbie in Florida and helping her in her re-election bid — because as president, I will need fighters like Debbie in Congress who are ready on day one to get to work for the American people," Clinton wrote.

President Obama also celebrated Wasserman Schultz despite the negative events surrounding her resignation, which is effective at the end of the week.

________________________ ___________-

This is so awesome