Author Topic: Best Arms Ever? Sorry Ronnie , Sorry Phil  (Read 31350 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Best Arms Ever? Sorry Ronnie , Sorry Phil
« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2016, 04:33:27 PM »
his wife is bigger than him
Are we talking about her cock or arms?

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2016, 07:52:23 PM »
Someone say biceps split?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2016, 09:15:12 PM »

Ronnie is King of granite arms. Heath owns the 3D thing.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2016, 11:36:06 PM »
Ronnie is King of granite arms. Heath owns the 3D thing.
heath is king of that HD look

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2016, 01:42:40 AM »
98 NOC top 3

Damn, Mike Matarazzo was in SICK shape in 1998. RIP.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 31, 2016, 02:58:51 AM »
This guy always had freaky biceps like that, even before synthol was invented

Well, he has been talking about his use of synthol in his own blog, so I wonder which one of you two has better knowledge about this? He tells that he used it to bring up some undeveloped muscle groups like rear delts etc., but not in his biceps..which on the other hand, were only thing which lift him above the average pro BB. I wonder if he is lying....oh gee would it be possible? A lying bodybuilder? I never realize it would be possible..

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2016, 03:23:16 AM »

No forearms. Not the best combo. Not the best triceps either.
$

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2016, 06:04:06 AM »
No forearms. Not the best combo. Not the best triceps either.

In what manner, in his front double bi I can clearly make out two heads of the triceps, in priest, it's simply a hanging lump that is full. You can see the long head of the triceps and it's insertion, the short head , it's missing in priest.

Everyone has a bicep split, everyone, it's a BI-cep, not everyone has the thin skin and shear muscle mass to externally show the seperation. If you can see this in ronnie, and barely in priest (You can see it begin but the tissue is shit so the tie ins are blurred), something other than definition and size is being given favor.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2016, 07:08:53 AM »
In what manner, in his front double bi I can clearly make out two heads of the triceps, in priest, it's simply a hanging lump that is full. You can see the long head of the triceps and it's insertion, the short head , it's missing in priest.

Everyone has a bicep split, everyone, it's a BI-cep, not everyone has the thin skin and shear muscle mass to externally show the seperation. If you can see this in ronnie, and barely in priest (You can see it begin but the tissue is shit so the tie ins are blurred), something other than definition and size is being given favor.

That's simply to do with the length of the muscle belly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2016, 07:20:19 AM »

Did you forget that forearms are also part of the arm? ???
X

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #135 on: July 31, 2016, 08:32:27 AM »

genetics is why Ronnie's look the way they do. You can't train and get the same "peak upon peak".

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #136 on: July 31, 2016, 12:44:57 PM »
i dont like peaky arms

this is a fairly ideal physique