Author Topic: CSWOL update  (Read 7165 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: CSWOL update
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2016, 10:52:56 AM »
FALLS .... you said "he's far from being like an ordinary obese person."

But, and I think he would agree, he is one of the most "obese-est" individuals I have ever seen within the heavy lifting and physical fitness world.

But he does seem to be happy and content with his condition, so I don't think it's appropriate for me to offer adverse comments about someone within the fitness world who is somewhat overweight.

Sorry Cswol, but I had to offer this in rebuttal to Falls' statement above.

In the fitness world...yes. In the weightlifting powerlifting world, NO. Chris does this on purpose and loves being big. That is a wonderful thing when you can look yourself in the mirror and be happy. I just hope he stays healthy, and being that heavy for too long may not be the best practice. Plus, Stunt I think he looks good for being that weight totally natural.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2016, 10:55:02 AM »
You should troll on twitter. Much broader and more interesting than getbig.

I agree Honest, apparently he doesn't get it. I've been here offering my positive advice for years upon years...ASK CHAOS.  People that throw the word gimmick around should just leave.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2016, 10:56:47 AM »
Epic positivity induction by Falseviews.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2016, 11:05:18 AM »
You should troll on twitter. Much broader and more interesting than getbig.
If it wasnt for people fluking the odd funny one liner I wouldnt be here at all.

It does raise the occasional laugh, unfortunately they are few and far between lately.

What I do find odd is that even though people know they are talking to the same people on multiple accounts they seem to believe its real.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2016, 11:10:57 AM »
Epic positivity induction by Falseviews.

Do you know I have never attacked anyone on this board, only defend myself?

Do you know Wes hijacks every thread I start?

Do you know Walter Slobcock was the Dr. Fist gimmick and played me for years asking for help?

These two clowns have so many skeletons in their closets.

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2016, 11:23:30 AM »
If it wasnt for people fluking the odd funny one liner I wouldnt be here at all.

It does raise the occasional laugh, unfortunately they are few and far between lately.

What I do find odd is that even though people know they are talking to the same people on multiple accounts they seem to believe its real.

Doesn't your status as the resident forum curmudgeon ever grow tiring? Half of your posts lately seem to be calling out "presumed" gimmicks and burner accounts, to the point that it just makes you seem overly-paranoid. The remainder are just telling people how/why they are incontrovertibly wrong about anything and everything.

Lighten up dude!

Simple Simon

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2016, 11:28:57 AM »
Doesn't your status as the resident forum curmudgeon ever grow tiring? Half of your posts lately seem to be calling out "presumed" gimmicks and burner accounts, to the point that it just makes you seem overly-paranoid. The remainder are just telling people how/why they are incontrovertibly wrong about anything and everything.

Lighten up dude!
Im just bored, ignore me.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2016, 11:32:47 AM »
Yeah it's been slow. Even ritch piano's stalker 'ritch' has disappeared

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2016, 03:47:02 PM »
Link? :D

swolace ❤️❤️❤️
tbabyssss Please delete my pic

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2016, 05:03:16 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2016, 07:24:24 PM »

Do you know Walter Slobcock was the Dr. Fist gimmick and played me for years asking for help?

another unfunny gimmick....stupid enough and full of shit enough to be Retardahaluk or Obese23. The absolute two biggest losers on this board.

Assmunch, you've been boring the shit out of this board with your Dr. Fist updates since before 2011.

I joined Getbig in 2014. Nice try though dicksucking phaggot.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2016, 07:45:38 PM »
another unfunny gimmick....stupid enough and full of shit enough to be Retardahaluk or Obese23. The absolute two biggest losers on this board.

Assmunch, you've been boring the shit out of this board with your Dr. Fist updates since before 2011.

I joined Getbig in 2014. Nice try though dicksucking phaggot.

Get your facts straight tiny tits. I've been here longer then that. Second you PMed me discussing the Dr Fist gimmick longer that you were Walter SlobberCock. You are a homophobe that tries desperately to act tough. You acted the very same when you were Dr. Fist on this board...your first run. Now its over. The Walter Slobbercock gimmick should be funny with less "F"words and more of a fun, laissez-faire attitude. Get with the program, you've been on this board twice already. Myself, Fallsview has always been the positive outgoing person. My account was hacked years ago and Ron had taken care of it. Time to own up and calm down, we all know now you were Dr. Fist. Go read a book and get off the forum before you're banned for being racist and a homophobe.

Thanks for playing. Another pic of Walter...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2016, 07:48:43 PM »

Lighten up dude!

Well said.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2016, 07:55:31 PM »
Get your facts straight tiny tits. I've been here longer then that. Second you PMed me discussing the Dr Fist gimmick longer that you were Walter SlobberCock. You are a homophobe that tries desperately to act tough. You acted the very same when you were Dr. Fist on this board...your first run. Now its over. The Walter Slobbercock gimmick should be funny with less "F"words and more of a fun, laissez-faire attitude. Get with the program, you've been on this board twice already. Myself, Fallsview has always been the positive outgoing person. My account was hacked years ago and Ron had taken care of it. Time to own up and calm down, we all know now you were Dr. Fist. Go read a book and get off the forum before you're banned for being racist and a homophobe.

Thanks for playing. Another pic of Walter...

Post the PM bullshitter.

Only pure fucking retards like Howard, the Regina Welfare Queen, or Goodrum would even begin to think this Ballspew gimmick is even remotely funny.

Weak fucking sauce spermburper.....die quickly kunt.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2016, 08:06:24 PM »
Post the PM bullshitter.

Only pure fucking retards like Howard, the Regina Welfare Queen, or Goodrum would even begin to think this Ballspew gimmick is even remotely funny.

Weak fucking sauce spermburper.....die quickly kunt.

You talk like a 6th grader. Its over dude, just own up to what was going on. Dr. Fist was your original account and it was banned. C'mon just let it go.

Again, I'm not here to bring humour to the board, only positive vibes and to clean up people like you. You are treading on thin ice my friend.

Now, I'd like to have a Coffee Crisp and watch The 5th Estate.

Ta ta.

#MGGA

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2016, 08:43:48 PM »
fallsview

your positive contributions are undermined by your bitter outbursts directed at wes

not sure what that's about
"

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2016, 09:14:28 PM »
You talk like a 6th grader. Its over dude, just own up to what was going on. Dr. Fist was your original account and it was banned. C'mon just let it go.

Again, I'm not here to bring humour to the board, only positive vibes and to clean up people like you. You are treading on thin ice my friend.

Now, I'd like to have a Coffee Crisp and watch The 5th Estate.

Ta ta.

#MGGA

Bulllshit....

Another lame Getbig gimmick bites the dust Ballspew and takes his own lame Dr. Fist gimmick down with him.

MAKE GETBIG MUDSHARKLESS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2016, 08:59:01 AM »

He's been hijacking threads since the fall of Atlantis.
Dr. Fist was one of my fav. gimmicks.  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2016, 01:28:30 PM »
Yeah it's been slow. Even ritch piano's stalker 'ritch' has disappeared

Ritch is a good bloke, hasn't been on in a bit, hope he's ok

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2016, 11:47:19 PM »
Pretty fucked up for anyone to make light of my personal relationship here on getbig, have more respect bitchass, it's not cool! You may not think or want to believe this is me but it is!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2016, 12:54:32 AM »
Pretty fucked up for anyone to make light of my personal relationship here on getbig, have more respect bitchass, it's not cool! You may not think or want to believe this is me but it is!!!
give it up joon.
Just use your moralman, Bulgarian enforcer or denarii accounts

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2016, 07:53:13 AM »
give it up joon.
Just use your moralman, Bulgarian enforcer or denarii accounts

grandpa, I aint no gimmick. You stupid or smth?

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2016, 12:30:21 PM »
grandpa, I aint no gimmick. You stupid or smth?
post a pic of your 230lb 8-10% physique holding a cup   ;)

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2016, 01:59:29 AM »
post a pic of your 230lb 8-10% physique holding a cup   ;)

hold this

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2016, 05:26:42 AM »