Author Topic: CSWOL update  (Read 7186 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: CSWOL update
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2016, 05:33:10 AM »
I actually ran into someone who knows Chris. He broke up with that chick, she threw him outta the apartment and now he's living with another guy. Sad. Chris has a problem with his identity. Not with the whole ghetto, black/white man thing. He gets thin, then wants to blow up, then he pushes his rap album, then you hear nothing about it.

Chris needs to stick to the problem and not lose the plot. Stay with it Chris. You'll go far. I like the old Toka Swola dude, sorta like Riff Raff, but with credentials.

What do the black people of GetBig think of Toka Swola? They have been silent. Remember, The blacks on GetBig are a prime ingredient to #MGGA

Simple Simon

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2016, 05:34:46 AM »
I actually ran into someone who knows Chris. He broke up with that chick, she threw him outta the apartment and now he's living with another guy. Sad. Chris has a problem with his identity. Not with the whole ghetto, black/white man thing. He gets thin, then wants to blow up, then he pushes his rap album, then you hear nothing about it.

Chris needs to stick to the problem and not lose the plot. Stay with it Chris. You'll go far. I like the old Toka Swola dude, sorta like Riff Raff, but with credentials.

What do the black people of GetBig think of Toka Swola? They have been silent. Remember, The blacks on GetBig are a prime ingredient to #MGGA
Sounds like she broke up with him.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2016, 05:35:36 AM »

it's important for a man to have his own apartment

if you dont have one

then what do you have :(

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2016, 05:56:09 AM »
Pretty fucked up for anyone to make light of my personal relationship here on getbig, have more respect bitchass, it's not cool! You may not think or want to believe this is me but it is!!!

Lmfao this gimmick is so desperate. "It's me! It's me!" Cswol would never act like that.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2016, 07:13:39 AM »
He was rarely able to answer any specific post directed at him.  Had that crazy irrelevancy about him

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2016, 07:51:38 AM »
230lb?
are you 6'5?

6', 218 yesterday. Was 230 April-May holding a lot of water.

Simple Simon

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2016, 08:41:09 AM »

6', 218 yesterday. Was 230 April-May holding a lot of water.
200 in shape, still its impressive, nice work, we have similar stats.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2016, 09:46:17 AM »
200 in shape, still its impressive, nice work, we have similar stats.

thx, bro. appreciate it.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2016, 12:29:14 PM »

if you dont have one

Yes this is vitally important, a young mans first priority should be sorting a house or flat of his own, never buy a house with a woman and certainly never move into her house.
A young gentleman should buy his own house and may let a woman life with him if he pleases but never ever give up controll of your home

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2016, 12:32:54 PM »

Black is a color, not a nation of people fat Al. You can refer to us as Hebrews or Hebrew Israelites because that's who we were before being sold as slaves throughout the four corners of the earth.

As far as CSWOL goes, he may want to chill on the weed, eat organic and pick up a Bible and read.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2016, 12:42:56 PM »

if you dont have one

I thought 20" arms were more important than shelter???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2016, 12:53:33 PM »
Well, to be honest how many people can drop down and bulk back up 90-100 pounds here? 

He's the Kevin Levrone of the Illuminati rap game.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2016, 01:33:31 PM »
Black is a color, not a nation of people fat Al. You can refer to us as Hebrews or Hebrew Israelites because that's who we were before being sold as slaves throughout the four corners of the earth.

As far as CSWOL goes, he may want to chill on the weed, eat organic and pick up a Bible and read.

Oh you wanna get into the black/white thing tiny tits...or should I say Man Boobs cause I believe you're about a double D right about now.

You have no idea about white people Wiggs. Have you ever dated a white woman? No. So you should shut the fuck up. 

You come on here pushing a gimmick of Hebrew this and Hebrew that. No black person in the hood understands what the fuck that is. Its just a few hand full of blacks that think they are the chosen 12.

We went through this in the late 80's when black people thought they were the real Egyptians...haha que Big Ach on that one.

Next decade you'll think that you are the real white people and your skin became immune to the massive heat from after the ice age.

Don't fuck with we about Black people.

#MGGA

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2016, 02:50:52 PM »
I thought 20" arms were more important than shelter???

maslov pyramid, moron ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2016, 03:14:40 PM »
Oh you wanna get into the black/white thing tiny tits...or should I say Man Boobs cause I believe you're about a double D right about now.

You have no idea about white people Wiggs. Have you ever dated a white woman? No. So you should shut the fuck up. 

You come on here pushing a gimmick of Hebrew this and Hebrew that. No black person in the hood understands what the fuck that is. Its just a few hand full of blacks that think they are the chosen 12.

We went through this in the late 80's when black people thought they were the real Egyptians...haha que Big Ach on that one.

Next decade you'll think that you are the real white people and your skin became immune to the massive heat from after the ice age.

Don't fuck with we about Black people.

#MGGA

You are a manic moron.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2016, 03:23:13 PM »
All this that is being said is not true at all, so for the record my name and false information being spread on get big is really out of line! I live in my own apartment and have nothing to do with a woman! For the record I haven't smoked weed in over a year n half and am 260 pounds lean! So for all you especially fallsview spreading rumors and lies about me on the Internet is out of line! Have more respect for people!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2016, 03:55:29 PM »
You are a manic moron.

Hahaha. And you are trying to be something you ARE NOT!

You can dress a pig in pearls but its still a pig.

Wiggs. You are what you are. And what is it...security guard?

Maybe instead of spending all the time trying to connect dots where there are none. Hating white people and of course eating greasy foods. Put more time in going to college, work hard and be something. And remember...if you fail a class, its not because your black...its because you're stupid.

#MGGA

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2016, 04:13:24 PM »
All this that is being said is not true at all, so for the record my name and false information being spread on get big is really out of line! I live in my own apartment and have nothing to do with a woman! For the record I haven't smoked weed in over a year n half and am 260 pounds lean! So for all you especially fallsview spreading rumors and lies about me on the Internet is out of line! Have more respect for people!

This thread it's not about you, it's about Chris Noland.

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2016, 04:47:28 PM »
I am Chris Noland bastard!!!

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2016, 04:52:32 PM »

maslov pyramid, moron ::)

great that you need a fabricated model for life.  It's amazing that someone "expert" can generalize ideas, theories and come up what they feel is important to have a "successful" existence.  We had to learn about that pyramid in college.. I thought it was flawed.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2016, 12:44:12 AM »
great that you need a fabricated model for life.  It's amazing that someone "expert" can generalize ideas, theories and come up what they feel is important to have a "successful" existence.  We had to learn about that pyramid in college.. I thought it was flawed.
it's just common sense, wtf

TSNWGS

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2016, 09:13:59 PM »
Fucking bastards!!! I'm back in the saddle again! God don't fail love bitches!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2016, 10:58:20 PM »

260 lean is a total overextension of gimmick.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2016, 01:03:29 AM »
Isn't this to be a cswol thread? 300 lbs with abs?