Author Topic: Sarah P got caught xxxing with Dallas McC.  (Read 10665 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Sarah P got caught xxxing with Dallas McC.
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2016, 03:50:06 PM »
Rich will soon have a hotter blond with even bigger tits and poorer English.

and a c0ck...
T

blackpele

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 02:32:24 AM »
by 'SirLiftLots' in reddit............ ;D

'if you want some more.

they had a prenup but it didn't cover everything cause rich got a shitty lawyer.

They are going to have a messy divorce. and She is already fucking someone else. ... pretty much was fucking that guy before they made it official.

It all started back during the bigger by the day shit. He switched over to TREN and even more orals and basically had a fucking mental breakdown. He destroyed shit and freaked out like a baby having a temper tantrum. Sarah got pissed and said she'd had enough but he convinced her to stick around until after they made all these deals and shit with different media companies etc etc. ANYWHOO!! Sarah was part of the package in that she was going to be right along side Rich in these promotional events and stuff. Rich was hoping they'd be able to stay together but Sarah was having none of it. That's why she was jumping on some other dudes dick RIGHT AWAY.

There is more but its complicated.'

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/4u72wx/rich_piana_and_sara_split_up_shame/?sort=old

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2016, 07:59:11 AM »
She went for a young stud with Dallas. Not a bad team if he does well at this years O. What an interesting year it's shaping up to be.

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2016, 10:10:19 AM »

'if you want some more.

they had a prenup but it didn't cover everything cause rich got a shitty lawyer.

They are going to have a messy divorce. and She is already fucking someone else. ... pretty much was fucking that guy before they made it official.

It all started back during the bigger by the day shit. He switched over to TREN and even more orals and basically had a fucking mental breakdown. He destroyed shit and freaked out like a baby having a temper tantrum. Sarah got pissed and said she'd had enough but he convinced her to stick around until after they made all these deals and shit with different media companies etc etc. ANYWHOO!! Sarah was part of the package in that she was going to be right along side Rich in these promotional events and stuff. Rich was hoping they'd be able to stay together but Sarah was having none of it. That's why she was jumping on some other dudes dick RIGHT AWAY.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/4u72wx/rich_piana_and_sara_split_up_shame/?sort=old

You guys are actually believing some homo on Reddit? All of that is just vague heresy that you can smell a mile away. There's no details or anything that prove they actually know what they're talking about, anyone could easily make that shit up.

Not saying she wasn't or isn't fucking around with someone else though...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 10:28:00 AM »
You guys are actually believing some homo on Reddit? All of that is just vague heresy that you can smell a mile away. There's no details or anything that prove they actually know what they're talking about, anyone could easily make that shit up.

Not saying she wasn't or isn't fucking around with someone else though...

are you calling SirLiftLots a liar  ???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2016, 10:43:43 AM »
Hopefully she will pull an Amy and come on Getbig and shed some life on this matter, then we can have Rich back on Getbig again to explain his side of the story

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2016, 10:51:35 AM »

'if you want some more.

LOL under her facebook

Intro

Professional Athlete at 5% Nutrition
    Former Lab Assistant at Sahlgrenska University Hospital
    Studies Law at University of Central Florida
    Studied at Fjölbrautaskólinn við Ármúla
    Lives in Los Angeles, California
    Married to Rich Piana
    From Reykjavík, Iceland
    Followed by 13,696 people

epic_alien

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2016, 08:06:44 PM »
that super mario hat is awesome

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2016, 07:33:10 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2016, 09:21:38 AM »

WHEN DID VINCE NEIL UNDERGO GENDER REASSIGNMENT???

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2016, 09:26:15 AM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2016, 09:38:19 AM »
She was bored with his old flaccid cock and tired of being his camera man.
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2016, 09:43:58 AM »

looks like Phil is about to recreate the Dan Hill/girlfriend incident.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2016, 09:44:36 AM »
Those bolt ons are atrocious

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2016, 03:45:22 PM »

Christ!  She's nearly as wide as him  :o

(And with the benefit of hindsight, am I the only one who thinks that in this shot Phil is actually saying, "Yep, me too!")
T

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2016, 03:49:27 PM »
Those bolt ons are atrocious
2 softballs implanted under an A cup.  How does anyone find this appealing?
N

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2016, 10:01:12 AM »
Blah Blah

https://www.instagram.com/sara.piana/?hl=en
sara.pianaI'm sorry for my absence on social media. As most of you are aware, it's been a very difficult and personal time that required some time to reflect w/out social media. Since I've had some time away & I'm now on, I feel it's time to address what's been happening (as difficult as this may be for myself and for you all). I am super sad and heart broken to say that Rich and I have decided to take a break. We still have so much love for each other, and believe in one another whether together or separated.... But regardless, when you're working as a team the goal is always to win & when you aren't the best you can be as an individual you'll never win as a team. Losing is never an option. So as hard as it is to accept taking some time apart- long term it is going to be the best thing we can do to improve & keep reaching our goals. With that being said, I am so upset and it breaks my heart to see so many questioning my intentions in a relationship, a marriage with someone I LOVE. Materialistic things & finances were and never are the motive. They make life easier as a couple, as a partner but if we lost it all tomorrow I would still love him all the same. I know this is beyond IG and FB & I WILL be posting a video to my YouTube Channel so you can get better clarity on who I really am & how I feel about this all. I am hurt by the perception of my character that social media has created but I hope with this video you'll get a better sense of who I am & the love I have for him & you all!❤️ @1dayumay
#TeamPiana #Improving #NeverGiveUp #KingAndQueen #5PercentFamily #WhateverItTakes

James

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2016, 10:35:49 AM »
Blah Blah

https://www.instagram.com/sara.piana/?hl=en
sara.pianaI'm sorry for my absence on social media. As most of you are aware, it's been a very difficult and personal time that required some time to reflect w/out social media. Since I've had some time away & I'm now on, I feel it's time to address what's been happening (as difficult as this may be for myself and for you all). I am super sad and heart broken to say that Rich and I have decided to take a break. We still have so much love for each other, and believe in one another whether together or separated.... But regardless, when you're working as a team the goal is always to win & when you aren't the best you can be as an individual you'll never win as a team. Losing is never an option. So as hard as it is to accept taking some time apart- long term it is going to be the best thing we can do to improve & keep reaching our goals. With that being said, I am so upset and it breaks my heart to see so many questioning my intentions in a relationship, a marriage with someone I LOVE. Materialistic things & finances were and never are the motive. They make life easier as a couple, as a partner but if we lost it all tomorrow I would still love him all the same. I know this is beyond IG and FB & I WILL be posting a video to my YouTube Channel so you can get better clarity on who I really am & how I feel about this all. I am hurt by the perception of my character that social media has created but I hope with this video you'll get a better sense of who I am & the love I have for him & you all!❤️ @1dayumay
#TeamPiana #Improving #NeverGiveUp #KingAndQueen #5PercentFamily #WhateverItTakes

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2016, 10:49:12 AM »
Walter Sobchak AKA DR FIST.

is that seriously walter
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2016, 05:39:42 PM »
2 softballs implanted under an A cup.  How does anyone find this appealing?

I'd give them a damn good playing with.
Mind not sure how soft they would be.
Ha

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2016, 06:04:41 PM »

I'd give them a damn good playing with.
Mind not sure how soft they would be.
Ha

Would you eat the corn of her shit?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2016, 09:36:09 PM »
Would you eat the corn of her shit?

:o No.
I'd Leave that for you.
 ;)