Author Topic: Old man proud of his "medals"  (Read 8241 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Old man proud of his "medals"
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2016, 05:22:46 PM »
why does it bother you if someone is proud of achieving something?

doesn't bother me

does it bother you that i don't bother about bothering about his medals?

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2016, 04:29:28 AM »
They are war/military medals, he has every right to be proud of them you disgusting fag

Never blindly do what politicians tell you to do....not every war or conflict is justified. Most are big mistakes.

Muhammad Ali refused to kill the yellow man just because the white man ordered him to do so.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2016, 05:20:51 AM »
on here these are the only medals that matter.......... {iris kyle} ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2016, 05:38:18 AM »
Never blindly do what politicians tell you to do....not every war or conflict is justified. Most are big mistakes.

Muhammad Ali refused to kill the yellow man just because the white man ordered him to do so.

Regardless of the political reasons behind whatever war fought in the man still risked his life fighting, it dosent lessen his accomplishments

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2016, 05:55:48 AM »
U risk life working as a contructionworker aswell or taxi driver or cyclingdelivery...dont be stupid!

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2016, 05:58:54 AM »
Medals are like giving candy to your dog. GREAT DOG JIIEEEE JIPPIII. Now dog doing what u want! Now stupid man doing what u want tupid man to do! Medals are made to keep people going! Puting a false value in it! Made up by smart people brainwash stupid peoples mind! 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2016, 06:29:38 AM »
Always thought being proud over medals is a sign of retardment...ok if your a children but grown men proud of medals...its like....retard!

Have you ever considered that what you think is important, necessary, interesting and desirable.. might not be the absolute statement of intellectual mastery and thus qualify you to be correct in your judgement of someone else's shit?

Or am I just kidding myself and we're not communicating about this on a website dedicated to men and women, putting their lives at risk to look tremendous in thongs showing their steroid induced muscles?

Taking a step back, isn't that a bit fucking retarded to be interested in? :) I would say to the *majority* of planet earth, YES.  More so than a fella with some medals.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2016, 06:37:35 AM »
It matters not if the war in question is just or not. What matters is the men with enough sack to done the uniform for whatever motive they have. The end result is a nation having a standing army at the ready so if it's needed they are there. The men wearing that uniform have one job, follow orders from the top. They do not question those orders. Without men like this we would not hAve a military or a nation.
h

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2016, 09:34:30 AM »
It matters not if the war in question is just or not. What matters is the men with enough sack to done the uniform for whatever motive they have. The end result is a nation having a standing army at the ready so if it's needed they are there. The men wearing that uniform have one job, follow orders from the top. They do not question those orders. Without men like this we would not hAve a military or a nation.

You don't believe internet badasses can protect the USA?!  :)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2016, 09:59:34 AM »
Medals are like giving candy to your dog. GREAT DOG JIIEEEE JIPPIII. Now dog doing what u want! Now stupid man doing what u want tupid man to do! Medals are made to keep people going! Puting a false value in it! Made up by smart people brainwash stupid peoples mind!  

There was a time, not too long ago, before the America hating Obama's started squatting in the White House, when making fun of a member of the armed forces, or ridiculing an American's patriotism got pieces of shit like you a severe fucking beating....

We will return to those times again soon....as soon as the White House chimp infestation is over and done with

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2016, 10:07:01 AM »
You don't believe internet badasses can protect the USA?!  :)

X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2016, 11:52:15 AM »

Is English your first language?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2016, 12:51:41 PM »
Always thought being proud over medals is a sign of retardment...ok if your a children but grown men proud of medals...its like....retard!

Lenda Murrays Husband!

I like him on Iron Chef

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2016, 01:20:42 PM »
There was a time, not too long ago, before the America hating Obama's started squatting in the White House, when making fun of a member of the armed forces, or ridiculing an American's patriotism got pieces of shit lie you a severe fucking beating....

We will return to those times again soon....as soon as the White House chimp infestation is over and done with

amen, sir

amen

K

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2016, 01:24:44 PM »
U risk life working as a contructionworker aswell or taxi driver or cyclingdelivery...dont be stupid!

Yes true, that chimney breast wall I boarded and plastered the other day was just as dangerous as what front line soldiers face...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2016, 11:16:55 AM »
Bitter Thread Of Peace

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2016, 11:26:43 AM »
They are war/military medals, he has every right to be proud of them you disgusting fag

Exactly.

the only retard is the guy who thinks medals for service and valor are dumb.

JackScribber

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2016, 02:07:08 PM »
Medals are the only carrot that works at a certain point.

No, only for a certain mentality (retardation).