Author Topic: been taking 800mg boldenone for nearly 9 weeks, doesnt do shit yet?  (Read 2166 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
no veins increase

???

fake?

vermodje

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
Re: been taking 800mg boldenone for nearly 9 weeks, doesnt do shit yet?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2016, 05:17:31 PM »
It doesn't do shit for anyone else either

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 02:17:54 AM »
That's not true lmao, what stack are you currently running and where do you stand at in terms of bf %? I feel EQ as low as 450mg a week, at 800 i feel it's full effects. Check with your source again to make sure that what you are using actually has hormones in it. I currently use Northern Pharma, they are one of the best labs I have used. Northern and Newport.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 09:50:58 AM »
That's not true lmao, what stack are you currently running and where do you stand at in terms of bf %? I feel EQ as low as 450mg a week, at 800 i feel it's full effects. Check with your source again to make sure that what you are using actually has hormones in it. I currently use Northern Pharma, they are one of the best labs I have used. Northern and Newport.

So you're Canadian

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 02:50:01 PM »
Anyone notices results from the second week when take Peso Pesado 200, the best EQ out there....

Sadovnik

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 10:02:20 PM »
300 every third day with 250testC + 25/D dbol for 90 days was one nice comfy relaxing cycle. Eq came slowly - I grew my usual 20lb - long lasting effect specially with sarms after cycle. Cardio is o.k. on that too. For seeing some road map it probably needs to have thinner skin  ;)
Anyway imo its probably good addition to something more hardcore because of no sides  :P

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 11:55:07 AM »
So you're Canadian

Yes, says it in my profile lol

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 11:08:39 PM »
It doesn't do shit for anyone else either

+1

I never felt anything when I added EQ to my cycle, even at 600mg a week.

Add in 600mg of deca, test, any oral etc & I FEEL it. EQ.....not so much.

This was all EQ, from the Fort Dodge to the current UG. Feels like water.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2016, 09:51:03 PM »
EQ is not like Deca or Test lol... You're comparing big bulker compounds to something that is suppose to give you small gradual increase in LBM. It's not something that you are suppose to feel strengthwise. It gives more endurance, enabling you to bang out more reps and go through more exercises more quickly. Helps increase your appetite if you are one who struggles to eat, or who needs to hit over 7-8 meals a day. It gives you a better physical appearance mainly to your upper body (chest, shoulders). It's relatively dry, with no side effects (except for people who get headaches from it), and offers insane vascularity. You can't compare it to any other steroid. It's unique in it's own way. If you are someone who expects 500 pounds from it in 8 weeks, than you chose the wrong compound. 16-20 weeks, you could add a solid 6-8 pounds of clean and keepeable muscle from EQ alone. And you can't compare 600-800mg of EQ to 600mg of Deca. Deca crushes EQ in terms of adding big amounts of muscle and water.

If you want something mild to add to a cycle, EQ will always be the best compound to add. Whether you are bulking or cutting. It assists in increased hunger and slow and steady LBM increase during a bulk. And it assists during a cut as well, for endurance, vascularity and it offers its own look. Try running 1g+ of EQ, it's as good as Tren look wise. It becomes really fkn freaky and YOU notice it.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2016, 02:53:42 PM »
I love eq ... Cut and bulk

it gives endurance , is anabolic , low androgenic , increase hunger , vascularity , slow increase in lbm , awesome pumps , gives a unique thicknes in chest delts area  imo

1500 mg with low test 200mg , tren and gh is magic .. And no sides .. Just donate blood every 8 week

Also love it on bulk with anadrol and npp ...really great addition to any stack