Author Topic: Aron Singerman left Blackstone labs entirely to PJ,conflict of interest with Kai  (Read 4739 times)

JackScribber

• Getbig III
Dicksmoker you have 18 fucking posts and you've seen this 3 times?

Why not just start a thread called "I'm Another Retarded Getbig Gimmick"?

Whoa. Hold on friend. I don't appreciate the insult, nor do I feel I deserve it. You leveled complaints previously about the lack of Wi-Fi when hanging around Sylva truck stops, I suggested frequenting a different one next time. I don't believe I could be called a 'dick smoker' for simply trying to be helpful.

Apologise?

jwb

• Getbig V
Eat steak and eggs people.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Whoa. Hold on friend. I don't appreciate the insult, nor do I feel I deserve it. You leveled complaints previously about the lack of Wi-Fi when hanging around Sylva truck stops, I suggested frequenting a different one next time. I don't believe I could be called a 'dick smoker' for simply trying to be helpful.

Apologise?

Suck 'brew dick and fuck your Dad gimmick

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Vince, are there enough fireman/cops/military to make a good profit? I mean, thats a pretty small market, especially since many cops and firefighters never see the inside of a gym. And even those that do, train  very infrequently and probably wont buy supplements.

My question is if he's going to put something into these products that causes failures on drug tests.

Or maybe his manufacturer of said products makes it next to other products that contain these substances and cross contamination happens.